Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ichangedit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
🤢 not watching today's epi 🤢 haven't watch any apart from the fisrt half of monday's but might watch yesterdays
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hey guys i know today s episode was boring. Watch gina on chickni chameli song .it made my day (may be coz am obsessed with the song)but it will lift your spirits.
pearlali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: gohem_forever

Just now read an OS on how ahem busted the battery kalakari. Why can't they do something nice like that? Instead we saw raashi's smirk. Just drained all my energy. I am not gonna click CM this time.

World is a cruel place to be and in that cruelty nice things happen we feel good as life is not a bed of roses so have patience rawaan is successful till kanajee is in jail BUT a big BUT then it made kanajee a kanajee sohave patience and patience is virtue when rawaan will fail even after captivating him thats standing applause😃
Anger remember how angry Ahemjee today has failed
Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Its never going to improve. Its been over a year and no development in Ahem and Gopi's relation and Jigar and Rashi's relation is still at the starting point. 

Again back to kalakaries and Urmila as usual hell bent after Gopi and Kinjal. ðŸ˜¡

I don't want to sound rude but having any expectations from this show about showing development and some romantic scenes ( real romantic) other than staring and smiling ðŸ˜† is no where to be seen. 

Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: CHIKA784

Agreed,when will the CV's realise we don't care about Urmila-Kinjal and the kalakari's!😡

so agree when will the CVs realize tht we dnt want to see urmila, kinjal n rashi especially dnt want to see the kalakri  want mre gohem scene n i jus think tht urmi n kinjal scenes were waste of time  bt loved the end bit when Ahem came bk from the office. we gt to less of gohem n mre of rashi n urmilas kalakari n thts nt fair we need to see mre gohem as they are part of the show its jus nt abt urshi its also abt gohem i think its nt fair at all they are jus leaving their scenes out...

Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: d-luna88

🤢 not watching today's epi 🤢 haven't watch any apart from the fisrt half of monday's but might watch yesterdays

Totally agree with you there.   Just don't feel like watching today's episode.😔
jacinta_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ya me too...i wish they give more Gohem scenes would be great...