22nd Dec. Written Update (Completed)

greenleaf007 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Delhi
Suhana says She'll go to Mumbai now. Dadaji is still upset with Ishwar. Radha says "Maa should be upset and not u". Inder says " Its good that he's out from here" and Alok says "Actually even i had thought that Bhabhi would be happy now that he was here". Dadaji is furious but BM pacifies him saying "He came, Gave answers to our Queries regarding him, and now we can live peacefully, Nobody should talk,cry for him". Dadaji says "
Shailaja Ur really my daughter "and they hug 😊

Mumbai

Ishaan doing bandage of Sona's hand😍 πŸ˜† saying Abhi wont find her at his Co.'s Flat. Madhuri comes but Ishaan doesn't let her enter the house.

Delhi
Rano crying as Suhana is going. RB says "She must be worried for Ishaan's Lunch & dinner" Rajni says "Do you really think Suhana cooks for Ishaan?"πŸ˜† Ilesh & Dada making fun of Alok as He's calling Suhana or else she'll miss her flight and money will go waste. πŸ˜† All are saying her to stay for more days but BM says "Let her go, Ishaan is Mad at her" Suhana hugs everyone Goodbye.

Mumbai
Abhi calls at Ishaan's cell-phone saying "I searched everywhere for her, And i am missing her" sona prompts from background saying Ishaan cut the call please. And abhi kind of guesses this & Ishaan accepts that Yes Sona is with him. Abhi says "Look i am very Bad person, but your the good one, You should keep some-body's wife at ur home,Make her understand"  Ishaan says "Do what you want, I dont care". Bijlani comes and hands over the Flat keys to him.

Delhi & Mumbai

Meethi sad as her Bhabhi left when she was at school. BM makes her a promise that she'll take her when its her vacation. IshNa sit in the cab and here Suhana enters.

PRECAP: Madhuri picking up Tea-cups when Suhana asks "why 2 cups?" She calls Ishaan asking "where are you? and why didn't you let Madhuri in at Morning?"
Edited by greenleaf007 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Karan.G.king thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
gaur se dekho nimika,kuch choot na jaye
Karan.G.king thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
nimika,mere tv par to sgp khatam ho gya,kya aapke tv par nahi hua.just joking,take your time and give a good update as usually u do
abhi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Ok episode..Loved delhi part... 
bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. As usual, Delhi part cha gaya.
Angelskiss thumbnail
When will this Mumbai track end? I am already getting tired if the Sona track; it's not going the way it should have...
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Kaash Suhana kee flight miss ho jaati , I didn't wanted her to go to Mumbai as wahan khatraa 420 watts hai , bakwaas scenes ka, acting ka, make up kaa! I am not liking it at all .
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
eventhough the USM track is over(for now) i still liked Delhi scenes more...it had the simplicity and old SGP effect

Mumbai scenes are ok...bt dont know what is going to happen...
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I saw the episode and left it in the middle, not because I hate SONA or anybody else. Some how this whole track is lacking the xfactor in it, just like if you remember the Raj track . It looks unrealistic , the guy who is playing the role of Abhishek is over doing it , may be he is trying to prove something which I am totally missing . Any normal person with common sense will contact the police , Sonali's family and NGO straight away , keeping her in a flat and hiding from Suhana was more then stupid. Ishaan is not capable of handling anything on his own so he better stop trying to be a super man , he could easily send her to Delhi where she would be safe and sound .
I am sorry to say after giving us heart warming and heart melting episodes I am more then dreading to watch what lies ahead.