India-Forums

Chandragupta Maurya
Chandragupta Maurya

*A midas touch /\ the blend of perfection * CGM

radhikarani IF-Rockerz
radhikarani
radhikarani

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 6:55am | IP Logged
really am fl proud to say that i am a cgm fan. Its gd to be a cgm fan. Though there were sme major flaws in d shw evn nw a days there are sme small flaws bt stl we glad that it bck on track, and in serial sme drama is necesary. If it nt thre then shw wl end early.
Bt nw am hapy that in fact of shwing mre fictn and drama the cgm focusng on ancient hist whch good at least we wl dnt fl nw that the shw is dramatcs and drag on.
Hope it wl go good
regardn midas touch the credit goes to whole team of cgm. Ofcourse the actors too, the producrs, directrs, creativs, drs, hair, all.
Spcl thnx to creative team they r trying to mke d shw a perfct. The wrk of whole team mke d shw a blend of perfection!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swethasyam08

swethasyam08 IF-Rockerz
swethasyam08
swethasyam08

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 7:09am | IP Logged
well said radhi! i second u.

the story is really going well. good to c they are concentrating on the history track. 

radhikarani

Moner_Radio IF-Rockerz
Moner_Radio
Moner_Radio

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 7:22am | IP Logged
@ radhi :
             ya dear, i agree with you, it's nice to see that the show is back on it's main track and now showing the ShishuNag Dynasty as well in the background while showing how the Nanda Dynasty came into existence and rose to prominence !!Smile

radhikarani

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top