Posted: 12 years ago
nice part
continue soon
RajeevsKitty thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thirty third Episode

In Party venue..

Its a very classy party.. waiters are moving with cocktails and snacks.. big cars are stoping.. n guests are welcome.. tight security is maintaining.. and all corners n places are under covered by cctv cameras..

Mr and Mrs Aggarwal comes out of their Car n are welcomed.. they enters..

Vivek, Neha and Abhay in Next Car…

Inside..

In a colidor..

Mr Virat: Dekho.. Tumhari waja se mai hamesha  sharminda hua hu.. Har bar ek nayi shikayat.. ek naya tamasha.. and I'm sure is baar bhi mere muh mein keechad potne ka naya tarika tumne dhund hi liya hoga.. par haan.. Issbar mujhse mafi ki ummed mat rakhna.. sehar ke bade bade politicians apne bachcho ke sath aye hai.. n don mess-up with them.. warna Vidhisha bhi tumhari madad nahi kar payegi..

A woman puts her r8 hand on Virat's shoulder.. she looks too young.. approx 33 of age..  20 years less of Virat..

Virat: Vidhisha..

Vidhisha: come on Jaan.. aaj ke din to apni beti ko mat danto.. she is not going to do anything.. Kabhi toh is par bharosa karke dekho.. (mr Virat was about to say something.. but she stops him) aur bahar logo ka aana shuru ho chukka hai.. I guess  you should handle them.. main yaha ise samjhati hu.. (looks at girl.. she is Pari)

Pari: thanks Mom.. aapne mujhe lambe lecture se bacha liya..

Vidhisha: Pari.. ur dad is right.. is Party me saare important guests hain.. isbar be carefull.. aaj tak main tumhe har bar bachati aayi hoon.. manti hu ki main tumhari step mom hu.. par meri fikra tumhare liye fake nahi hai.. I really love you..

Pari: janti hu mom.. aur ye bhi ki meri sharato ko aap hamesha maaf kar doge.. don worry.. iss party me meri waja se kuch problem nahi hogi.. I promise you.. n I love u too..

She hugs her.. and Pari leaves..

Vidhisa stands there..

Vidhisha:(thinking) love my foot.. Pari.. tum ye janti nahi ho ki ye pyar wyar.. its nothing for me..  mene aaj tak tumhe bachaya nahi.. balki pretend kiya he.. aur tumhe inspire kia hai kit um hamesha wahi karo jo galat hai.. mujhpar tumhara andha vishwas hi mera weapon hai..

Flashback

Pari's mom Vaidehi died in an accident when she was 3 years old.. mr virat loved her n her mom a lot. He didn't want any other woman to enter in his life.. so he didn't get married again.. but Pari was fed-up with taunts made by her classmates.. she always used to aks Mr Virat.. "why her mother left them.. " Mr Virat said  "her mother was very kind and God needs good ppl.. that's why he called her urgently, but he will resend her again.. "

When Pari was 9 years, she was playing with a basket-ball that went on road..  she run to pick that.. suddenly a Car was running towards her.. n she stopped there with confusion and  closed her eyes.. Car came very near but a girl of approx 21 years catched her n saved her..

Girl: are you ok? Lagi toh nahi aako..?

Pari: (opened her eyes and was surprised to see a girl resembling her mom.. its Vidhisha)Mamma.. (she hugs her)

Vishisha: (confused) what.. beta main aapki mamma nahi hu..

Pari: nahi aap hi meri mamma ho.. aap wapis aa gayi.. God ne aapko wapis bhej diya..

Vidhisha: (whispers to herself) sayad accident ke shock ke karan aisa lag raha hoga isko.. (to Pari) beta.. apka ghar kahan hai..

Pari points out her house..

Vidhisha: ye toh wahi ghar hai jaha mujhe jana tha..

They enters.. and goes to mr Virat..

Vidhisha: Excuseme..

Mr Virat turns and shocked..  when he turned.. Vidhisha looks at a big framed photo of Mrs Vaidehi.. which was hanged on wall beside Mr Virat and had Chandan Garland on it..

Vidhisha: ye to meri.. (she gets faint..)

Mr Virat: (comes to her)Vaidehi.. (thinking)ye vaidehi nahi hai.. she is dead.. n this girl seems too young.. she just resembles my Vaidehi..(holds her and screams)David..  Rana.. Shweta.. any1.. come here..(he picks her up.. n walks.. Pari too comes with him..  all servants come.. he puts her in a bed and sprinkles water on her face.. she gets senses..)

Pari: Papa mamma uth gayi..

Mr Virat: beta she is not her mom..

Pari: no papa.. she is mamma.. aap dekho na.. God sent her again..

Mr Virat: (angrily) maine kaha na ye apki mamma nahi hai.. now go.. out from here..

Pari leaves with crying..

Vidhisha: (till now she has understands all) aap is bachchi ko kyu dant rahe hain,..

Mr Virat: I'm sorry for her behavior..

Vidhisha:its ok..

Vidhisha is appointed as her tution teacher.. while teaching.. she befriends with her.. n Mr Virat falls in love with her,, she too gets attracted to him.. they gets married.. but after few days of marriage..

Mrs Vidhisha comes to meet someone in a Park.. where a criminal looking man was standing..

Vidhisha: kyun bulaya hai mujhe..tumhare paise milne ke bad mujhe pareshan karne ka matlab..

Man: madam ji.. aapka itna bada kaam kiya maine.. us 9 sal ki bachi ka nakli accident se bachaya.. aura b us bachi ke bap ko pata kar arbo ki malkin ban baithi hai.. aur humein bas 5 lakh rupaye.

Vidhisha: tum mujhe blackmail karne aaye ho..

Man: bilkul sahi.. kafi samjhdar hai aap.. ab me sidhe lafzo me apne muh band rakhne ki kimat vhi bata deta hu.. sirf 1 crore rupaye.. aur abhi sirf 5 lakh.. jamanat ke taur par jo apke purse me so rahe hai..

Vidhisha: thik hai.. aj tumhara muh band karne ki kimat tumhe de hi deti hu(she puts her hands inside her bag..)

next moment that man was expressing like lots of pain.. he put his head down. N his hand was full of blood.. he fell down.. Vidhisha fired him with her gun which had silencer on it.. Vidhisha is an ambitious middleclass girl..  already knew that she is look alike of Mr. Virat's ex-wife Vaidehi.. and she did all that drama to fulfill her dream of luxurious life.. 

as time passed.. Pari always caught with misbehavior etc.. mr Virat scold her.. but Vidhisha always saved her with appropriate reasons.. but in other side.. she is main culprit for all that.. even she failed her  in various xams but clears it with donations.. In between she got a son from Mr Virat.. right now he is 8 years old n studying in hostel.. but Vidhisha still continued to shower her fake love to Pari.. just to control Pari n Mr Virat..

end of flashback..

Mrs Vidhisha comes to the party and join others..

Vishisha: hello mrs re.. hi Mrs Aggarwal..

End of thirty third Episode

--Rose-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Nice update:-):-) but where is Abhiya???