PYAAR KII YEH EK KAHAANII - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by rashi.rose

OMG:-D How can i missed it? ITS A WONDERFUL FF:-):-):-) I JUS LOVE IT:-):-):-) Abhay is so cute:-):-):-) PLEASE PM ME WHEN U UPDATE THE NEXT PART DEAR:-):-) CONTINUE SOON OK:-):-):-)

10x for liking dear...

Ninth episode

Aggarwal Manson is all set for the party. Its Full of light and decorations. Waitors are moving here and there with cocktails. Guests are enjoying. Most of them are youth as this party is for Abhay Neha and Vivek. Mr. Virendra Aggarwal is welcoming his guests.

Guest: wonderful party Mr Aggarwal.😊

Mr. Aggarwal: thank you mr. Sharma.

Another guest: Really Mr. Aggarwal. Jitni badi aapki shakshiyat. Utni hi badi hai aapki party.

Mr. Aggarwal: Par iss party ki dhoom hamari shakshiyat ki wajah se nahi hai. Iska kaaran kuch aur hai.πŸ˜ƒ

Guest: oh really! Kya hai wo wajah.

Mr. Aggarwal: mujhe ye batate hue behad khushi h=aur use bhi jyada garv mehsus ho raha hai ki mere bhanje ne pure desh me top kiya hai.

Guest: oh wow. Congratulations. Bhanje ki safalta par itni badi party.

Mr. Aggarwal: Mera bhanja Abhay mere bte ki tarah hi hai. Infact mere bachcho se badkar hai mere liye. Usne na sirf khud ko aage badaya balki mere bachcho ko bhi aage badne me madad ki hai. Jab wo aath sal ka tha tab se wo mere parivaar ka hissa hai. Aur mere jigar ka tukda hai. Ye party bhi ussi ke liye hai.

Guest: wo sab to thik hai mla sahib. Par aapke jigar ka tukda hai kaha. Hume nahi milayiega use.

Mr. Aggarwal: haan haan zarur. Abhay yahi hoga.(looks here and there to look for Abhay but not seeing him. He wents to supriya who is talking to her kitty party's friends)

Mrs. Aggarwal: oh this saree, its manish malhotra's design. And this ring, ye virendra paris se le aaye hain mere liye. 2 crores ka hai. Rare collections u know.

Mr. Aggarwal: Excuse me ladies,(drags Mrs. Aggarwal. And she moves with a smile)Supriya Abhay kahan hai? Mehman puch rahe hain.

Mrs. Aggarwal: Par wo to party me aaya tha. Maine khud use dekha tha neeche aate hue. Wait main Neha se puchti hu. (She moves to Neha who is busy with her friends)

Mrs. Aggarwal: Neha where is Abhay.

Neha: Abhay. Usko koi call aaya and he went to garden. Abhi bhi wapis nahi aaya. Wahi hoga sayad.

Mrs. Aggarwal: sayad.. ohk. Vivek. Ye kiske kapde hain.

Vivek: mom.. mom ye Abhay ne dia hai.

Mrs. Aggarwal: Abhay ne..πŸ˜‰

Vivek: ya mom. Hamne aaj hi shopping ki hai. And he bought this for me. And earrings and bags and perfumes for Neha also.

Mrs. Aggarwal: what..😑 aur apne liye kya lia. Aur itne paise kaise aaye uske pass.

Vivek: bua ke account se jo paise aate hain na.. and usne apne lie kuch nahi lia.😊

Mrs. Aggarwal: tum teeno ki bad me main khabar leti hu.(thinking) Abhay bhi na.. usko kab samaz aayegi. πŸ˜‘

(And She moves to Mr. Aggarwal. He is talking to his party members and guests)

Mrs. Aggarwal: Abhay garden mein hain.

Mr. Aggarwal: ohk main dekhta hu. Excuse me gentlemen.

And Mr. Aggarwal moves to garden. He saw Abhay crying and he comes to him.

Mr. Aggarwal: Abhay.. What happened? Y u r crying. Kya hua mera bachcha?

Abhay hugs him and says

Abhay: mamu.. mom ki bahut yaad aa rahi hai.

Mr. Aggarwal: aadarsh ka call tha

Abhay: (apna sar jhuka ke... ankhein nam)😭 ya mamu… wo insane mujhe kabhi chain se jine nahi deta. Kya bigada hai maine unka. Kyun nahi jate we meri zindagi se..

Mr. Aggarwal: ro mat mere bachche. Tumhari mom tumhare pas nahi hai to kya. Tumhare sath uska ashrvad uska pyar hamesha hai. Aur fir main hu. Tumhari mami hai.  Neha Vivek sab hain tumhare sath. We all love you beta. (Abhay hugs him) bas mera bachcha. Ab aansu pocho. Aur ander aao. Everyone is waiting for you. Ye tumhari party hai. Aur ye saare arrangements tumhari khushi ke liye hai beat. Ab fresh ho jao aur ander chalo.

Abhay: ohk mamu. Main abhi aata hu.

(Mr. Aggarwal lefts)

Abahy washes his face. And moves to the party hall but suddenly he bumps to a girl)(tammy or??πŸ˜‰)

End of ninth episode

Originally posted by hema_rawat

dat was nice nd emotional update ..
 flashback was nice ...

10q so much for ur appriciation..

wowww... LOVELY UPDATE:-) poor Abhay:-( That girl was Pia na?? :-) Superb:-):-) CANT WAIT FOR NEXT UPDATE:-) PLEASE IS BAAR UPDATE THODA AUR LONG DENA PLEASE?:-)... Continue soon:-).,.
tht was nice ff but plzz tht girl was no one else than piyaaa plzzz after reading ur ff waitg 4 abhiya meeting eagerly...is piya some supernatural or not???? did abhay feel somethg 4 tammy yar say no no ...i dont want it yar...abhiya r awsome in any form superb ff plzzz add me in ur pm list...update soon
Tenth episode
{Abhay washes his faceand wipes. And moves to the party hall but suddenly he bumps to a girl. She was about to fall but Abhay handles her. And he is lost in her beautiful deep eyes. He can't move her eyes from her moving lips, shiny eyes. }πŸ˜‰
girl: you idiot. Don't you have eyes to see? 
Abhay: (no action.)
girl: hello... M talking to you. Are you deaf also?(mind me, piya kahan fass gayi tu.. uff ander ki ye party kisi mla ki.. aur bahar yr badtammez.. behra blind uff.. its too irritating) she is trying to free her)
Abhay: (totally lost)
Piyali: Excuse me! Now please put me down. (And she pinches)
Abhay:.. ah.. m sorry miss.. I was.. just…
Piyali: sorry.. hmm u better be..
(And she turns but her locket gets stuck with Abhay's bronge. She is about to fall again but Abhay saves him again. Piyali tries to free that.)
Piyali: O God.. ah.. mm… ye nikal kyun nahi raha.
Abhay: let me try.
(Abhay is also trying but unsuccessful. Then he puts off his bronge and gives that to piyali. And he lefts)
Piyali: ajeeb ladka hai. Apna kimti bronge mujhe de diya isne. (And now she frees her locket with Abhay's bronge)

Abhay enters in the party.
Mr. Aggarwal: ladies and gentlemen. Here is my nephew, Abhay. Come my son. 
(Abhay goes to him. Now open this. Mr. Aggarwal gives him a bottle of champaingn. Abhay opens that and pours that to Mr. Aggarwal's and few others' glasses. And Mr. Aggarwal gives him a glass of but he refuses. And he picks a glass of softdrink. It made Mr. Aggarwal smile again)
Mr. Aggarwal: Abhay, come main tumhe apne kuch khass mehmano se milwana chchta hu.( Abhay looks here and there as f searching someone.)
Mr. Aggarwal: Abhay, ye hain hamare party ken aye member, mr. sharatchandra. 
Abhay: hello( hand sake)
Mr. Aggarwal: aur ye hai Mr. kappor. Kapoor industries ke malik.
Abhay: hello( hand sake)
Mr. Aggarwal: aur inhe to tum jante hi ho. Mr. Prasad.
Abhay: ofcourse.
Mr. Aggarwal: Ab aao tumhe khass logo se milwata hu.( takes him to a couple)
Abhay ye hain Mr. and Mrs. Chandra, the famous business tycoon. 
Abhay: Namaste uncle Namaste aunty. Aapka naam to kai bar suna. Aur aaj apse mulakat bhi ho gayi.
Mrs. Priya Chandra: bte, naam to aapka bhi hamne suna hai. Bahut man tha aapse milne ka. Congratulations. 
Abhay: thanks aunty.
(Mrs. Aggarwal arrives)
Mrs. Aggarwal: aah.. Mrs. Chandra, aapki beti nahi dikhayi de rahi. I thot c wud also be coming.
Mr. Malaya Chandra: Mrs. Aggarwal, there is my daughter, piyali.
(Mrs. Aggarwal and Abhay turns back and there is piyali. Coming towards the party. Looking gorgeous in black dress. And piyali comes to them.)
Abhay: (thinking) to ye inki beti hai.
(Piyali looks at Abhay)
Piyali: ye to wahi ladka hai.
Mrs. Aggarwal: piyali, wat a beautiful name. as you are. 
Piyali: thank u aunty.
Mrs. Chandra: Piya, ye hai mr. and Mrs. Aggarwal. Mr. Aggarwal yaha ke MLA hai. Aur ye hai inka bhanja, Abhay. Isne India me top kia hai. And ye party bhi issi ke liye hai.
Piyali: Hello aunty, hello uncle, hi.
Abhay: aunty sirf mere liye nahi, mere bhai behano ke liye bhi. 
Mrs. Aggarwal: Abhay, y don't u give company to piyali. Wo hamari mehman hai.
Abhay: sure. (And abhiya leaves)

Abhay takes her to Neha Vivek and Arjun.
Abhay: piyali, ye hai meri cousin Neha, and vivek, and my friend Arjun.
Piyali: hi.
Abhay: where is tammy?πŸ˜•
Piyali: tammy?
Abhay: my best friend Tamanna.
Neha: tumhari best friend abhi tak aayi hi nahi.
Abhay: (thinking) what, she has not come yet? Par usne to kaha tha ki wo aayegi. Kya hua hoga.
(Abhay calls her. But no response)

Piyali: so Abhay, tumne India me top kia hai. Cool. Handsome hone ke sath sath intelligent bhi ho.😊
Abhay: thanks. (Abhay now in every 3 minuts looks towards the enterance)
Piyali: so guys whats ur future plan.
Neha: we will take admission to best college.
Piyali: owe. Which college?
Arjun: Mount college.
Piyali: Oh wow. Me too going there.
Neha: oh that's gr8. Sayad hamara sath iss party se bhi aage ka hai. Kyun Abhay.
Abhay: ya (with no interest, coz he is looking for tammy)
(Piyali notice that Abhay is worried for something, but she ignores. And join Neha Arjun and Vivek.)
Vivek: so tum kaha se ho? 
Abhay: excuse me guys.
(And he moves to enterance door and stands in front of that. Mrs. Aggarwal notices him and comes to him)
End of tenth episode

Originally posted by rashi.rose

wowww... LOVELY UPDATE:-) poor Abhay:-( That girl was Pia na?? :-) Superb:-):-) CANT WAIT FOR NEXT UPDATE:-) PLEASE IS BAAR UPDATE THODA AUR LONG DENA PLEASE?:-)... Continue soon:-).,.

10q so much 4 liking...

Wowww.,. Finaly ABHIYA meet:-):-) thats so CUTEE:-):-) really LOVELY update:-):-)... I LOVE IT:-):-) CONTINUETsoon dear:-):-)
Originally posted by hema_rawat

nice update ...

10X DEAR
thanks 4 pm me...really nice meeting f abhiya...abhay is so much attached to tammy...hope new bonding btw abhiya like this...did abhay love tammy???i dont understand it abhiya made 4 them yar...lovely update