22-11 discussion thread - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by 111192

if ishaan will say that he though she wont understand sona's problem then this will irritate suhana more.

Renu I  think  Ishaan will not leave sona like that.. he will surely daily once or twice go and meet her. Abhishek will tell  suhana wrongly about ishaan and sona.  First suhana will say she belive in ishaan, he knows how much ishaan love her.

Abhishek  will tell suhana that now Ishaan is with sona..
Suhana calls Ishaan. Ishaan will tell he is in meeting and when she see them both in the house she will slap sona. Ishaan try to tell her, but suhana doesn't listen.. and now after sona files divorce case against abhishek ishaan will bring sona to his house and suhana will be more furious...

Sona will tell what Abhishek did to her, but she doesn't believe.. Abhishek will try to harm ishaan then suhana will feel sorry for sona and ishaan and help sona...
Edited by abhi786 - 12 years ago
Very nice lay out and most probably somethiong like that would happen too, but sorry to say it completely killed the magic which they created early this week.
So so sorry for this sorry track.
no one has clicked like button...sooo sad😭😭😭😭😭
Originally posted by suhanana

no one has clicked like button...sooo sad😭😭😭😭😭

I clicked it ...
Originally posted by abhi786

I think Sona will get one slap again from suhana...No sure Ishaan will get slap or not ??

i dont think so as suhana will be too shocked to react.
Originally posted by venture

Very nice lay out and most probably somethiong like that would happen too, but sorry to say it completely killed the magic which they created early this week.
So so sorry for this sorry track.

Sheema di..what CVS will do to ishaan and suhana dividing track...Will Suhana leave Ishaan and got to Delhi to his father house ??? or she will be ishaan after seeing both of them together ?? is the question ?? Will CVS take this track till suhana files a divorce and kashyaps and BM unite sushaan again ??? How long CVS want to strech this track ??  If they drag more like previous  SGP looses TRPS and viewers will fed up.. I hope CVS won't involve kashyaps or BM  to solve Sushaan misunderstandings..

Edited by abhi786 - 12 years ago
Thanks for the highlights
and Hello to all... πŸ˜ƒ

apart from that... Ab mein kya hi bolu...

Mumbai Misunderstanding Track is going down the drain drain drain... πŸ˜• MU track is still fine but to this extent... Ishaan is lying isn't acceptable to me... CVs, don't stretch it to infinity... πŸ₯±
Originally posted by 111192

i dont think so as suhana will be too shocked to react.

I think first she will be shocked and will say how ishaan cheat on her.. As usually sona will try to explain and will get slap from suhana and Ishaan will become furious and will raise a hand and sona will say no Ishaan.. Suhana is furious to see how ishaan listens to her and leaves from there..

Originally posted by Sachi16

Thanks for the highlights
and Hello to all... πŸ˜ƒ

apart from that... Ab mein kya hi bolu...

Mumbai Misunderstanding Track is going down the drain drain drain... πŸ˜• MU track is still fine but to this extent... Ishaan is lying isn't acceptable to me... CVs, don't stretch it to infinity... πŸ₯±
X mas hai yaar next week so all will be holiday mood
koi nahi dekhega so cv filling crap too

BTW what is your status on it?? off whole week or workingπŸ˜†
well if that does happen then maybe ishan does need time off to actually understand his feelings, i still cant forget his attitude in make suhana jealous track, ( he wasnt in the drama and he was unaware that he was doing kuch odd) 

i have stopped watching from today, will just see updates till this new madness is sorted out, sadly suhana ishan sonali dnt have it in them to hold the fort like the dehli scenes. another drama where in the lead one is used mainly for comedy other is unable to act!

strong dehli scenes are needed and that too in good quantity to balance this new madness
Edited by leo4ever - 12 years ago