22-11 discussion thread - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
I am sure now that abhishek is going to tell suhana that see both ishaan and sona are cheating on them and the way ishaan is lying to suhana one after another any wife is going to get mad Edited by 111192 - 12 years ago
no problem with mumbai.thank god ishaan suhana main kuch to hoga varna i thought ki they forgot that they r married.
Originally posted by abhi786

If CVS want to show Sushaan misunderstandings due to sona track.. they have to speed up.. Draging this track will for another month will make viewers fed up...
i hated the 1st sona track itself.but scine it was to make suhana realise her kove for ishan i was ok with it.but now i cant stand her.she just irritating tooo much.hate her 10000000000000000000 times

If CVS want to show Sushaan misunderstandings due to sona track.. they have to speed up.. Draging this track will for another month will make viewers fed up...

i think by next friday suhana will come to know about sona.
Aps kal mera turn hai updt ka, if Mbai trk wl be there, u knw hw wl be my update😆
Originally posted by 111192

I am sure now that abhishek is going to tell suhana that see both ishaan and sona are cheating on them and the way ishaan is lying to suhana one after another any wife is going to get mad

Renuji surely Abhishek is a danger guy... He will surely create a story about ishaan and sona.. Bijpani will tell suhana, ishaan has taken key for another house... I think suhana will say, if Sona is really in problem with abhishek, Why can't she live in her house ? Why didn't they tell her  and kept it secret and living in another house ?? 

What Ishaan and sona will answer ??  It's really wrong whatever may be to keep secret from wife..Especially knowing how abhishek is ?? 
ab to mumbai ki hi chalegi aur trp badegi
just as bm slapped bp,i want suhanato give a slap to ishaan for lying to her.

Renuji surely Abhishek is a danger guy... He will surely create a story about ishaan and sona.. Bijpani will tell suhana, ishaan has taken key for another house... I think suhana will say, if Sona is really in problem with abhishek, Why can't she live in her house ? Why didn't they tell her  and kept it secret and living in another house ?? 

What Ishaan and sona will answer ??  It's really wrong whatever may be to keep secret from wife..Especially knowing how abhishek is ?? 

if ishaan will say that he though she wont understand sona's problem then this will irritate suhana more.
I think Sona will get one slap again from suhana...No sure Ishaan will get slap or not ??