Members Lounge

{_Sandy's farewell party thread_}invites only :)

Ipkknd-ki-fan1 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello meri friends

Warning enter at your own risk too much emotional stuff Please don't cry

Yes you heard more like read it like this is my farewell thread :(

Yep guys im leaving India Forum but don't worry friends only till february so next year il see you all again I know sounds like a long time but it's only 2 months !!!

Ok you may be thinking why I'm leaving?

The answer is exams and being member on India forums I can't concentrate soI think il say alvida till February and concentrate :)

Now before I say alivda I want to make few announcements

1) this thread I'm making it's a big idea from my friend rabbave aka saffy thank you saffy :)

2) whenever you miss me just leave a message on this thread (hopefully it doesn't get locked) so when I come back I can read your messages if I have any lolzzz

And now to all my friends on ipkknd

Areeba- truely a legend you are we met through arhiland and we have become so good friends that you are my di :) I will miss you so much and when I come back I can't wait to hear and tell you the latest anuska gossip :)

Ek hazaron mein meri behena hai

Dont miss me too much di I will be back soon

Alize- you are too good truely awesome I will miss our little jokes like arnvamol, doctor arnav all the masti we had during while you had your flu stuck like glue lolzz and when you made me laugh so much that my tummy started hurting lolzz

But alize don't miss me too much :)

Hanna meri kabootri - Hanna you have been a awesome friend in the forum it's been a absolute pleasure knowing you and working with you with our 3 word thread Hanna you truely rock !!!!

Don't miss me too much Hanna

Sanju barun ki deewani- now sanju I knew you from before from one of my posts but never realised but now when I talk to you you are just super I have never come across a person who is so good at writing OSs and doing vms while running a blog website I'm impressed sanju honestly :)

Don't miss me too much sanju :)

Saffy waffy my farewell time has come and thanks to you I could make my farewell like this I honestly mean it take care saffy I hope you have fun on IF and continue writing stories I may just sneak on to India forums to see them but shhh secret hai

Bye saffy don't miss me too much :)

Ayushi- ayushi I haven't known you for long but it's really been nice knowing you you are awesome and I hope you win the forum decorating contest and happy birthday to you happy birthday dear ayushi happy birthday to you wooo

Auroni- hi auroni whenever we try to talk we never get a chance but we have had our conversations I have to say you a really nice person I wish you all the best in your life till feb because il be back then to wish you more :)

Auroni don't miss me too much :)

Samia- aur sunao Samia it's really been great knowing you and happy birthday tum jeeyo hazaaron Saal ye meri hai arzoo happy bday to you
Samia its really been fun knowing you and being friends and Dont worry i wont give up on ipkknd and il try to come back soon

Overall Samia don't miss meToo much :)

Ash-aka sparsh hey ash I haven't known you for long but you are a person who understands shahid hate from my point of view lol and that's great of you to I hope you have a good time ahead in India forums

Lovely- meri behen it has been my absolute pleasure knowing you you a truely a legend I haven't come across a person who is so patient with me well you must be thinking what? Yes me asking for written updates from you and you giving them to me truely shows you are a patient person :)

But overall lovely don't miss me too much :)

Millie Meri kabootri what to say I felt so special by you as I was the first person to do a slambook by you and I absolutely loved hearing about your fashion paradise and thanks for being a great advisor for uni :)

Don't miss me too much :)

Maya it's great been knowing you and thanks for using sandy suggestion service after you left it went bankrupt lolzz but Maya I hope to see you soon :)

And friends one favour if any of my friends from my friends list ask about me please tell them I have left till feb thank you

So my journey began on 15 October I made a post on it as well but it got locked :(

But I still have the link for you to check it out

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1920841

So friends abhi sandy says alvida but before i do

Please all promise me one thing... ...You will not forget me...
... Promise... Pakka wala promise... Pinky promise?

So friends now sandy says bye till feb

Oh yeah

I wish you all a very merry Christmas and a happy new year

See you all next year !!!!

sandy xxx

Jeeyo
Muss kar ro
Kya pata kal ho Na ho...

Bye friends...:'''(

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Targaryen thumbnail
OHH Sandy my dear ๐Ÿ˜ญ please don't go!! i'll miss you so so much!!!

eventhough i haven't known you for long u became my best friend on IF!!

uff i'll miss u sandy!! but u have to promise that u will be back in february๐Ÿ˜Š

you are such a good friend i can never forget you!!! i promise!!! pinky promise๐Ÿ˜†

and i remember u sent me doctor arnav for my fractured leg๐Ÿ˜† if possible plz send him often yaar!!! only one look of him cures all my problems๐Ÿ˜ณ

i'll miss u loaaads sandy๐Ÿ˜ญ

but still all the best for ur exams๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ *thumbs up*

and i'm giving u a tight bear hug and loads of kisses๐Ÿค—

love u โค๏ธ

lovely๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by loveydovey - 12 years ago
RabbaVe thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
Sandy, when you sent me this I did cry<\3 I'll miss you so beyond much!:'( please Do sneak on and check out my FF maybe even leave a comment?!:) I won't ever forget you I'll. Be right here waiting for you. Please don't go though?! Pls:( x I love you x
Pixl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Shona you were and are my little sis and we became friends from Arhiland and we didn't know that this friendship would develop so much!! That i would get a sister!!!!

You will be missed immensely and will remember you each and every day!๐Ÿค—

When you come back in Feb we'll get back to our mischeifs again and will talk on hours on end!

Will miss you alot baby sis!!!!

Big Hugs to survive the two months LOL!!!!๐Ÿค—

MISS YOU ALOT AND ALOT!!!

Hope that your exams go really really really well, and you get awesome grades and come back and tell us the great news!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Wish you best of luck for the future

Miss you and Love you alot!!!

xxxโค๏ธ
Edited by Areeba.A - 12 years ago
Innocent.angel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
uufff sandyy tusi ja rahe ho??tusi na jaoo..๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญu r my bestt frnd on IF,i'll miss u yaar cum back soon nd ol da best 4 exams,nd dont u dare miss an epi of ipkknd afta exams...parhai mein dyan dena achhe bacho ki tarha ๐Ÿ˜› mera ashirvad humesha tumhare saath hai loll...sandyyy donttt gooo plzzz ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Meeboo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

SANDY!!!!!! Meri behena!!!

Have to say this:

You are the sweetest and most adorable person on the whole forum and will miss you like crazy!!!!

Love you Hunny, and hope that you pass with flying colours and don't forget us!!!

๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Best wishes for your exams and hope that in feb when we inshallah do meet we will go back to these days.

LOVE YOU !!!!! AND WILL MISS YOU X X X X X X X X X X X X X

GOOD LUCK

DON'T FORGET US!!! X X X X X X X

๐Ÿ˜ญ

๐Ÿ˜ญ
PaleBlueDot thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
No sandy you can't leave!!! But it's a decision you've made and going to miss you very much.
My kabootri is flying away and going to missed.
Wish you the best of luck for the future.
And hope that you get the grades that you want
Love you alot My kabootri and Miss you
Will always be in your heart and you will be in mine.๐Ÿค—
-Sanjana- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

waaahhh-ahehehehehhehhe... D: So Sad right now...

Jaldi aa jaayegi na? And it will be impossible to not miss uuu!!! ๐Ÿค— Honestly, we have come so close, aur ab tu keh rahi hai ke tu 2 mahine ke liye jaa rahi hai!!!!!??? Mera kya hoga jaanu??!! *sniff sniff* Humaare Barun talks ka kya hoga??? Ditching me like this... D:

Par ek baat tujhe promise karna padega mujhe... ke tu exams ke baad, IMMEDIATELY IF pe ,login karke mujhe message karogi... SAMJHI? I'm being very serious here girl! I know k main 99.9 percent of the time serious nahi hoti hoon, but this is that 0.1 percent!

Aur tu mujhe bhoolegi tho nahi??

Will miss u like hell yaar... plzz... if possible come online at least a couple times and message me... scrap pe, ya pm pe... jo bhi ho... plzz... promise kar ok??

Love u so muchhh!!!

And best of luck for your exams deary!!!

Love u lots! ๐Ÿค—

~Ur friend, sister, and fellow Barun obsessor,
Sanju
Asr-Ki-Sam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ohhh plzzz sandyyy plzzz dnt go:-( :-( :-( I'll miss u lyk helll:-(:-(
atleast kabhi kabhi aajana 2 reply ur frndz.. Nd alll da besttt 4 ur xmz.. V'll misss u llloottt,b bakk soonnn
Meeboo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Sandy first day your not here and missing you like crazy already..
How will we survive these winter months. lol.
This will become like a diary with entires on the second day when you weren't here what happened on the third day lol
Missing you!