Members Lounge

India-Forums

Members Lounge
Members Lounge

{_Sandy's farewell party thread_}invites only :)

Ipkknd-ki-fan1 IF-Rockerz
Ipkknd-ki-fan1
Ipkknd-ki-fan1

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Hello meri friends

Warning enter at your own risk too much emotional stuff Please don't cry

Yes you heard more like read it like this is my farewell thread :(

Yep guys im leaving India Forum but don't worry friends only till february so next year il see you all again I know sounds like a long time but it's only 2 months !!!

Ok you may be thinking why I'm leaving?

The answer is exams and being member on India forums I can't concentrate soI think il say alvida till February and concentrate :)

Now before I say alivda I want to make few announcements

1) this thread I'm making it's a big idea from my friend rabbave aka saffy thank you saffy :)

2) whenever you miss me just leave a message on this thread (hopefully it doesn't get locked) so when I come back I can read your messages if I have any lolzzz

And now to all my friends on ipkknd

Areeba- truely a legend you are we met through arhiland and we have become so good friends that you are my di :) I will miss you so much and when I come back I can't wait to hear and tell you the latest anuska gossip :)

Ek hazaron mein meri behena hai

Dont miss me too much di I will be back soon

Alize- you are too good truely awesome I will miss our little jokes like arnvamol, doctor arnav all the masti we had during while you had your flu stuck like glue lolzz and when you made me laugh so much that my tummy started hurting lolzz

But alize don't miss me too much :)

Hanna meri kabootri - Hanna you have been a awesome friend in the forum it's been a absolute pleasure knowing you and working with you with our 3 word thread Hanna you truely rock !!!!

Don't miss me too much Hanna

Sanju barun ki deewani- now sanju I knew you from before from one of my posts but never realised but now when I talk to you you are just super I have never come across a person who is so good at writing OSs and doing vms while running a blog website I'm impressed sanju honestly :)

Don't miss me too much sanju :)

Saffy waffy my farewell time has come and thanks to you I could make my farewell like this I honestly mean it take care saffy I hope you have fun on IF and continue writing stories I may just sneak on to India forums to see them but shhh secret hai

Bye saffy don't miss me too much :)

Ayushi- ayushi I haven't known you for long but it's really been nice knowing you you are awesome and I hope you win the forum decorating contest and happy birthday to you happy birthday dear ayushi happy birthday to you wooo

Auroni- hi auroni whenever we try to talk we never get a chance but we have had our conversations I have to say you a really nice person I wish you all the best in your life till feb because il be back then to wish you more :)

Auroni don't miss me too much :)

Samia- aur sunao Samia it's really been great knowing you and happy birthday tum jeeyo hazaaron Saal ye meri hai arzoo happy bday to you
Samia its really been fun knowing you and being friends and Dont worry i wont give up on ipkknd and il try to come back soon

Overall Samia don't miss meToo much :)

Ash-aka sparsh hey ash I haven't known you for long but you are a person who understands shahid hate from my point of view lol and that's great of you to I hope you have a good time ahead in India forums

Lovely- meri behen it has been my absolute pleasure knowing you you a truely a legend I haven't come across a person who is so patient with me well you must be thinking what? Yes me asking for written updates from you and you giving them to me truely shows you are a patient person :)

But overall lovely don't miss me too much :)

Millie Meri kabootri what to say I felt so special by you as I was the first person to do a slambook by you and I absolutely loved hearing about your fashion paradise and thanks for being a great advisor for uni :)

Don't miss me too much :)

Maya it's great been knowing you and thanks for using sandy suggestion service after you left it went bankrupt lolzz but Maya I hope to see you soon :)

And friends one favour if any of my friends from my friends list ask about me please tell them I have left till feb thank you

So my journey began on 15 October I made a post on it as well but it got locked :(

But I still have the link for you to check it out

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1920841

So friends abhi sandy says alvida but before i do

Please all promise me one thing... ...You will not forget me...
... Promise... Pakka wala promise... Pinky promise?

So friends now sandy says bye till feb

Oh yeah

I wish you all a very merry Christmas and a happy new year

See you all next year !!!!

sandy xxx

Jeeyo
Muss kar ro
Kya pata kal ho Na ho...

Bye friends...:'''(

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

PixlMeebooPaleBlueDotAuroni.92AyushiSinghaniaAsr-Ki-SamInnocent.angel

Targaryen IF-Sizzlerz
Targaryen
Targaryen

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 6:38am | IP Logged
OHH Sandy my dear Cry please don't go!! i'll miss you so so much!!!

eventhough i haven't known you for long u became my best friend on IF!!

uff i'll miss u sandy!! but u have to promise that u will be back in februarySmile

you are such a good friend i can never forget you!!! i promise!!! pinky promiseLOL

and i remember u sent me doctor arnav for my fractured legLOL if possible plz send him often yaar!!! only one look of him cures all my problemsEmbarrassed

i'll miss u loaaads sandyCry

but still all the best for ur examsThumbs Up *thumbs up*

and i'm giving u a tight bear hug and loads of kissesHug

love u Heart

lovelySmile

Edited by loveydovey - 22 December 2011 at 6:49am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MeebooIpkknd-ki-fan1

RabbaVe Senior Member
RabbaVe
RabbaVe

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Sandy, when you sent me this I did cry<\3 I'll miss you so beyond much!:'( please Do sneak on and check out my FF maybe even leave a comment?!:) I won't ever forget you I'll. Be right here waiting for you. Please don't go though?! Pls:( x I love you x

MeebooIpkknd-ki-fan1

Pixl Senior Member
Pixl
Pixl

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 7:02am | IP Logged

Shona you were and are my little sis and we became friends from Arhiland and we didn't know that this friendship would develop so much!! That i would get a sister!!!!

You will be missed immensely and will remember you each and every day!Hug

When you come back in Feb we'll get back to our mischeifs again and will talk on hours on end!

Will miss you alot baby sis!!!!

Big Hugs to survive the two months LOL!!!!Hug

MISS YOU ALOT AND ALOT!!!

Hope that your exams go really really really well, and you get awesome grades and come back and tell us the great news!!Thumbs Up

Wish you best of luck for the future

Miss you and Love you alot!!!

xxxHeart

Edited by Areeba.A - 22 December 2011 at 7:02am

MeebooIpkknd-ki-fan1

Innocent.angel IF-Sizzlerz
Innocent.angel
Innocent.angel

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 7:10am | IP Logged
uufff sandyy tusi ja rahe ho??tusi na jaoo..CryCryu r my bestt frnd on IF,i'll miss u yaar cum back soon nd ol da best 4 exams,nd dont u dare miss an epi of ipkknd afta exams...parhai mein dyan dena achhe bacho ki tarha Tongue mera ashirvad humesha tumhare saath hai loll...sandyyy donttt gooo plzzz Cry CryCry

MeebooIpkknd-ki-fan1

Meeboo Senior Member
Meeboo
Meeboo

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 7:14am | IP Logged

SANDY!!!!!! Meri behena!!!

Have to say this:

You are the sweetest and most adorable person on the whole forum and will miss you like crazy!!!!

Love you Hunny, and hope that you pass with flying colours and don't forget us!!!

CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry

Best wishes for your exams and hope that in feb when we inshallah do meet we will go back to these days.

LOVE YOU !!!!! AND WILL MISS YOU X X X X X X X X X X X X X

GOOD LUCK

DON'T FORGET US!!! X X X X X X X

Cry

Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PaleBlueDotIpkknd-ki-fan1Innocent.angel

PaleBlueDot Senior Member
PaleBlueDot
PaleBlueDot

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 8:29am | IP Logged
No sandy you can't leave!!! But it's a decision you've made and going to miss you very much.
My kabootri is flying away and going to missed.
Wish you the best of luck for the future.
And hope that you get the grades that you want
Love you alot My kabootri and Miss you
Will always be in your heart and you will be in mine.Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ipkknd-ki-fan1

-Sanjana- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sanjana-
-Sanjana-

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 2:53pm | IP Logged

waaahhh-ahehehehehhehhe... D: So Sad right now...

Jaldi aa jaayegi na? And it will be impossible to not miss uuu!!! Hug Honestly, we have come so close, aur ab tu keh rahi hai ke tu 2 mahine ke liye jaa rahi hai!!!!!??? Mera kya hoga jaanu??!! *sniff sniff* Humaare Barun talks ka kya hoga??? Ditching me like this... D:

Par ek baat tujhe promise karna padega mujhe... ke tu exams ke baad, IMMEDIATELY IF pe ,login karke mujhe message karogi... SAMJHI? I'm being very serious here girl! I know k main 99.9 percent of the time serious nahi hoti hoon, but this is that 0.1 percent!

Aur tu mujhe bhoolegi tho nahi??

Will miss u like hell yaar... plzz... if possible come online at least a couple times and message me... scrap pe, ya pm pe... jo bhi ho... plzz... promise kar ok??

Love u so muchhh!!!

And best of luck for your exams deary!!!

Love u lots! Hug

~Ur friend, sister, and fellow Barun obsessor,
Sanju

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bebo..

Go to top