•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
hey guys have u noticed somethng..kinshuk is doing shows in whch the lead actresses are not beautiful..first bidaai than ccbm and now afsar bitiya...
i don't agree with u parul is vry beautiful  n she is vry attractive .
no dear u are taking it wrong..i too agree that parul is beautiful..i m talking about their character in the shows..i.e ragini,nivedita,and nw krishna frm AB,..in the show they were always being bashed that they r not beautiful
Originally posted by neha_2011

no dear u are taking it wrong..i too agree that parul is beautiful..i m talking about their character in the shows..i.e ragini,nivedita,and nw krishna frm AB,..in the show they were always being bashed that they r not beautiful

i didn't watch ccbm ๐Ÿ˜†so i don't knw abt neha's character ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜›
yup I dnt understand why they r doing it to them
i mean we can b from a middle class family and b pretty
u dnt need to be rich to be beautiful
I always loved ragini and also liking Krishna
hmmm but for me my ragini is the mosttt beautifulll
yep i also noticed that the girl he is paired with is always bashed for not being beautiful...but i loved parul and i find her really beautiful...mitali is also good๐Ÿ˜ƒ
I aggree tht d Lead Gal opp 2 Kinshuk is always bashed . but I lovv lovv Parul n I m loving Mitali as well ๐Ÿ˜ƒ . 

i think parul is really beautiful n i think she is one of the beautifulest girl of star plus and alot of people have said she is not pretty cause of her colour i think she colour suits her very well and i like neha from ccbm is also pretty
xxx
LOVE U PARUL
xxx

i have never had a problem with the way any of them look think they all are extremely beautiful girls. have to say the 1st time i saw ragvir together was 4 the zeetv diwali special they had and felt that ragini actually was to pretty 4 him and he didn't suit her  at alland not the other way around. bt as u now that soon changed and i now think they look mindblowing, rocking together๐Ÿ˜‰.