India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

Sid ...WOWW (Page 2)

nik18 Groupbie
nik18
nik18

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Also, he has not spoken ill of Juhi n Sunny yet as he understands that his fight is with Sky and not the gals. Though Juhi and Sunny keep calling him a horrible person. He nominated them to save his a** which is agreeable,considering his chances if pitted against only Amar. Also he uses abusive language only in an argument when provoked and Juhi herself has accepted that he speaks with her very respectfully... Being lazy does not make any1 a bad person,but laughing behind some1's back does make you look bad.Please vote for him to make hima winner :-)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jenny-zeetj_mum

deepu221 IF-Dazzler
deepu221
deepu221

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 7:04am | IP Logged
sid was same from the beginning
he was abusive even after salman's bashing.
u might not have noticed because he was sucking up to Mahek but, still remained same.
he is biggest fake.
yesterday when everyone was dancing he was sleeping does he think he is king? others r pagal to perform forgetting their sleep?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ann33raffuchakkaruscgirlfire_gun

deepu221 IF-Dazzler
deepu221
deepu221

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 7:08am | IP Logged
most of the evicted has positive about sidROFL
when Mahek comes into consideration it becomes majority is it.
only Mahek and sho said positive.
and sho said positive only after seeing previous episode that means she does not like him she is saying  all this just because he was gud to herLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

raffuchakkaruscgirlfire_gun

jenny-zee Senior Member
jenny-zee
jenny-zee

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dude82

My god...
That was my theory...
But i did not write it here coz bashing sid is a fasion not only for sky gang(d)... But also many members of the forum...
I hav always maintained that sid is not as bad as sky gang propagates...
Poor sid has faced everything from bullying to threats to character assassination by sky gang and sallu mian...
But sadly there are not many takers of my theory...
I believe... He was the only contestant who was able to improve his image with time. I really want to appeal to people...
Stop punishing poor kid for mistakes he did 3-4 weeks back... He has been punished enough for his rowdy behaviour...
Ek galti ki saza bhi ek hi baar hoti hai... Unlike bb house and forum members which are stuck in image of old sid...
Sid needs to be sympathised with and any one who has ever been bullied would do so too.

Well put !!Clap Being of the same age I can relate to what he feels.
PcShahidRuLez Senior Member
PcShahidRuLez
PcShahidRuLez

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 7:21am | IP Logged
SID was seen cumg out of bathroom wearing yellow gloves  & mopper in one hand during DANDIYA task ...he is doin household work but give me 1 eg of juhi n sunny doin any kind of work ...never saw dem cleaning toilets , living area or rooms ...barely cooks for everyone
AL dey do is bitching bou others , eating & making fun of  SID n AMAR  Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tj_mumjenny-zeemehreen.CertifiedBabe

khamosshhh IF-Sizzlerz
khamosshhh
khamosshhh

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepu221

most of the evicted has positive about sidROFL
when Mahek comes into consideration it becomes majority is it.
only Mahek and sho said positive.
and sho said positive only after seeing previous episode that means she does not like him she is saying  all this just because he was gud to herLOL
Vida too said Sid was good at heart. I don't remember abt others, nd of course PB haven't talked well abt him, but dat's obvious.

Seems after eviction too der r grp of ppl who say d same things regarding most of d housemates nd den der's PB.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jenny-zee

jenny-zee Senior Member
jenny-zee
jenny-zee

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by annamunna

he is so fake arrogent abusive !!

fake? when was he fake :O

arrogant:most guys of his age are

abusive:who is not...some abuse behind the backs of other people other like sid in front of them

If you don't like him that is one thing but saying things which a person is not is wrong

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sosweet

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PcShahidRuLez

SID was seen cumg out of bathroom wearing yellow gloves  & mopper in one hand during DANDIYA task ...he is doin household work but give me 1 eg of juhi n sunny doin any kind of work ...never saw dem cleaning toilets , living area or rooms ...barely cooks for everyone
AL dey do is bitching bou others , eating & making fun of  SID n AMAR  Angry
kabhi complain karte dekha kisi ko kii juhi ne kaam nahi kiyaConfused sunny ne nahi kiyaConfused par sid ke baare kar rehe hai na log from beginning that sid doesn;t do his job   because he is kaamchorOuch

Edited by fire_gun - 22 December 2011 at 7:29am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

frhnjnraffuchakkar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index