Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: deepu221

πŸ‘ u proved my point u can't prove itπŸ˜†

LIke sanju i will also say " don't presume things"

Yay! πŸ‘ Let's celebrate.

And I say that open your eyes and use your brain.

Originally posted by: IwasaXXXstar

@Annamunna: Not interested in seeing the entire show. Its enough to know that Chamanlal is ridiculed on every show that he participates in. Certainly, there is something wrong with him if everyone on every show ridicules him. Yet we have blind fans who sing his praises. πŸ˜†

hahahaha phir sahi hian !!!! Phor yehi kafi hain app logo ke lye!!!πŸ˜‰
jenny-zee thumbnail

Originally posted by: gopijigar

yaa i like sid these days... He doesn't get in to any sort of drama ...Moreover he is not that footage hungry as the green room gang people... He is following what andrew symonds asked him to do ...to play game calmly and to keep himself cool and concentrate on those things which keep him happy ...that's why now he is going on doing exercise , swimming etc. And he sleeps as well because its better to sleep that to see drama of green room gang ... And his percentage of sleeping is only 5% when compared to Juhi's 200% sleeping

Yes another plus point for him ;)
jenny-zee thumbnail

Originally posted by: papia

Is SID a 5 years old KID that SKY influenced him and said KICK PM, give gali to others? Sky never influenced SID to heat someone. It was in fact SKY who hold him tightly otherwise you all know that he was almost kick PM.

You guys may forgot but SID gave his first gali to PM in elbow fight and before the arrival of SKY. So who was influencing him at that moment?

Every body has some hobby that whatever happens because of SKY. It seems that there would be no fight if SKY was not in BB house and all other house mates are saint.

Now tell that Sraddha used gali and bash PB's husband, Laxmi because of SKY,
Amar give baap maki gali to PM because of SKY.
Mahek assassinate Shakti's character with Sraddha because of SKY.

Wao, how much powerful SKY is that everybody is doing what SKY is saying them. Lol

Yes I have wondered the same thing.Sky really is influential and I don't know how :O In iss jungle.. he influenced chetan hasnraj so badly that he start abusing like sky.In this show too he has influenced juhi and others.Actually I have figured maybe the one reason is that sky needs footage all the time he shouts,abuses and dominates everyone that people like juhi to save themselves hide behind him(same is for sunny,amar).As sid said during last nominations he didn't say anything to sunny still she is always against him :) so yes you have solved a major confusion for everyone .that yes sky is a "bad influence"πŸ‘

Originally posted by: dude82

Everyone has a right to hav their own openion...
But about evicted candidates... Let me tell u this...
In bb4...
Almost every eliminated contestant said sweta tiwari was fake (except sameer soni)
Every contestant hated sameer...he was most hated contestant of that season..
He was most nominated member that season(not dolly b)
He was criticized by majority saying he is lazy.
He failed every secret task bigg boss gave him...
So???? It did not change my openion for him or shweta.
I am not comparing sid with them... Its only an eg.
I wont trust what housemates say. I will trust only what i see.
As for sid...i hated him first...but now i dont hate him...
Just like sunny...i liked her first...now i hate her.
Unlike others...i am not rigid in my openions and base them on what i see.
I was hating amar till last week... Now i like him.
everyone should be given a fair chance...
Thats what i am saying.
Dont outrightly reject anyone. Dont merely listen and agree to what housemates say...
(in bb4 everyone said nasty things about sameer too).
ultimately it is what we see that matters...
I will trust about sid what i see... I wont listen to any one on forum or other housemates...
Fair enough????
I see him better than sky gang. I see amar too as better...
So i support them... And i will...

our opinions match exactly...this season my faves changed every week unlike other seasons. i like Roopali, carol,swwetha and sammer soni. But this time its very confusing. However i agree that sid changed a lot. i hated him in splitsvilla and also during pre salman bashing. i likehim now and want him to win the show

Originally posted by: IwasaXXXstar

Yeah Sky is far better than Sid IN YOUR OPINION. But opinions are like assholes, everyone's got one πŸ˜‰and not so favorable ones when it comes to Sky. Just look at the King Khan SRK himself, he made a lot of jokes at your favorite Chamanlal's expense. πŸ˜† Chamanlal is not spared by anyone. 

LMAO 🀣

Sorry guys! πŸ˜³ I'm not a regular one who lurks..  I was just feeling bored hence...  πŸ˜‰

fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: bamboocopter

LMAO 🀣

Sorry guys! πŸ˜³ I'm not a regular one who lurks..  I was just feeling bored hence...  πŸ˜‰

welcome mogliπŸ€—
Thank you, FG, for the hearty welcome!  πŸ˜ƒ
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sid is a changed man... He just changed his undies fter a
Month πŸ˜†...

But u can't believe that a person with a motor mouth and disrespect can change so quickly... He is inside a house where he needs to survive, uske liye he will wash Sallus chaddis also forget listening to what he said...
askneel thumbnail
Sid is the fakest housemate. How quickly he changed his colors towards Mehek after fighting with her using the most revolting language when confronted with the fact that she's Salmans you know what. And how conveniently and abruptly he changed right on the morning of eviction day and right before the eviction proceedings got underway.