Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deepu221 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: ana zia

Friend if you have read what I have said you'll get your answers :) but you have your own opinion if you wan't to stick to it :)

off course, i have my own unbiased opinion not like PB or someones fan to support wrong๐Ÿ˜†
he has been abusive, arrogant, rude and irritating from starting
b.sweetdoll thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: fire_gun

sid is liar ,lazy and kamchor..sid always lies abt incidents made up  things like i was called youth icon by bigboss...at the moment he has no moves as he is sidelined by  housemates   thats why he looks silent  and sweet  even amar is not giving him any moves as amar wants to play the game from both side even he tried to play by hook or crook but never got succeeded like amar and sky ..the moment he will get his game back u will  see bitchy liar  bck in action..u can see his bitchy things even now but it will be in full mode once things get in favours.. sid always  wanted to play with game but sky and amar never gave him chance to lead ..sid was idiot and will remain idiot

I find Sid more confident than anyone in the house these days, he keeps his cool and smiles whenever required unlike others, nind ud gayee hai logon ki...:)
bluerobin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
yaa i like sid these days... He doesn't get in to any sort of drama ...Moreover he is not that footage hungry as the green room gang people... He is following what andrew symonds asked him to do ...to play game calmly and to keep himself cool and concentrate on those things which keep him happy ...that's why now he is going on doing exercise , swimming etc. And he sleeps as well because its better to sleep that to see drama of green room gang ... And his percentage of sleeping is only 5% when compared to Juhi's 200% sleeping
papia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Is SID a 5 years old KID that SKY influenced him and said KICK PM, give gali to others? Sky never influenced SID to heat someone. It was in fact SKY who hold him tightly otherwise you all know that he was almost kick PM.

You guys may forgot but SID gave his first gali to PM in elbow fight and before the arrival of SKY. So who was influencing him at that moment?

Every body has some hobby that whatever happens because of SKY. It seems that there would be no fight if SKY was not in BB house and all other house mates are saint.

Now tell that Sraddha used gali and bash PB's husband, Laxmi because of SKY,
Amar give baap maki gali to PM because of SKY.
Mahek assassinate Shakti's character with Sraddha because of SKY.

Wao, how much powerful SKY is that everybody is doing what SKY is saying them. Lol

CertifiedBabe thumbnail
Originally posted by: --P.K.LeLe--

its big joke of today since Sid came inside home he changed , he is gadaa since birth , never dared to turn into good form that is why his Maiya dumped him out of home because in home he used to abuse\beat Everyone else!

wow seem to know alot...
smartypant thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sid would be my second choice for winner right behind Amar, I'm not gonna be happy if one of green room contestants win the show! Sunny has no personality of her own, Juhi is Sky's shadow and Sky's using the two stupid girls to get votes on his side.
wicked gal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
juhi has been absolutely rude to sid,yet he doesn't fight...why no one calling him spineless now??๐Ÿ˜• Edited by wicked gal - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: rimjhim1

wow seem to know alot...

Ofcourse history of Rogue members is written on their Forehead. One Guy like Sid Can abuse Mehak in Show ,can't he do same in home?
deepu221 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: wicked gal

juhi has been absolutely rude to sid,yet he doesn't fight...why no one calling him spineless now??๐Ÿ˜•

so, true.
he will not fight with Mahek too๐Ÿ˜‰
remember jail task when sid was shouting at everyone when Mehak came he lowered his voice๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by: IwasaXXXstar

Sid is taking Andrew's advice very seriously. He has completely stopped responding to attacks. It seems like Sid's behavior is highly influenced by the last male figure he bonded with. Perhaps has something to do with growing up without a dad. 

I agree. Also, what I like about Sid is that he responds to personal attacks. He has self-respect and yet playing well these days.

If we ignore all the abuses in the past then Sid has emerged as a smart player.