Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by dude82

My god...
That was my theory...
But i did not write it here coz bashing sid is a fasion not only for sky gang(d)... But also many members of the forum...
I hav always maintained that sid is not as bad as sky gang propagates...
Poor sid has faced everything from bullying to threats to character assassination by sky gang and sallu mian...
But sadly there are not many takers of my theory...
I believe... He was the only contestant who was able to improve his image with time. I really want to appeal to people...
Stop punishing poor kid for mistakes he did 3-4 weeks back... He has been punished enough for his rowdy behaviour...
Ek galti ki saza bhi ek hi baar hoti hai... Unlike bb house and forum members which are stuck in image of old sid...
Sid needs to be sympathised with and any one who has ever been bullied would do so too.

Well put !!๐Ÿ‘ Being of the same age I can relate to what he feels.
SID was seen cumg out of bathroom wearing yellow gloves  & mopper in one hand during DANDIYA task ...he is doin household work but give me 1 eg of juhi n sunny doin any kind of work ...never saw dem cleaning toilets , living area or rooms ...barely cooks for everyone
AL dey do is bitching bou others , eating & making fun of  SID n AMAR  ๐Ÿ˜ก
Originally posted by deepu221

most of the evicted has positive about sid๐Ÿคฃ
when Mahek comes into consideration it becomes majority is it.
only Mahek and sho said positive.
and sho said positive only after seeing previous episode that means she does not like him she is saying  all this just because he was gud to her๐Ÿ˜†
Vida too said Sid was good at heart. I don't remember abt others, nd of course PB haven't talked well abt him, but dat's obvious.

Seems after eviction too der r grp of ppl who say d same things regarding most of d housemates nd den der's PB.
Originally posted by annamunna

he is so fake arrogent abusive !!

fake? when was he fake :O

arrogant:most guys of his age are

abusive:who is not...some abuse behind the backs of other people other like sid in front of them

If you don't like him that is one thing but saying things which a person is not is wrong
Originally posted by PcShahidRuLez

SID was seen cumg out of bathroom wearing yellow gloves  & mopper in one hand during DANDIYA task ...he is doin household work but give me 1 eg of juhi n sunny doin any kind of work ...never saw dem cleaning toilets , living area or rooms ...barely cooks for everyone
AL dey do is bitching bou others , eating & making fun of  SID n AMAR  ๐Ÿ˜ก
kabhi complain karte dekha kisi ko kii juhi ne kaam nahi kiya๐Ÿ˜• sunny ne nahi kiya๐Ÿ˜• par sid ke baare kar rehe hai na log from beginning that sid doesn;t do his job   because he is kaamchor
Edited by fire_gun - 12 years ago
Originally posted by annamunna

he is so fake arrogent abusive !!

Sid is most fake contestant after juhi in the house
Sid does not deserve to win it the reasons according to me
1. He gave Maa behen gaalis to PM in the fight and was even trying to air kick PM (i wonder why he was not punished by chakka BB) He only apologized when bashed by the host if sallu kept quiet he would have shown his true colors still.

2.He joined the amar and mehak only after the bashing of salman thinking that staying with SKY until that time he is more opportunitistic than any one in the house and he was following SKY like a lost puppy

3.He is super annoying and irritatingly immature he fought with SKY when he himself was sleeping and woke up amar in order to run away from the task og guarding andrew (even though i do not like SKY but SKY is right about him)

4.He never told his mom to control herself when she went overboard in bashing SKY and other housemates sarcastically and instigated SKY saying tu budda hai so SKY rightly said how old i am to ask u MOM

5.He always boasts himself as i am youth icon but never really fits the bill in any angle youth outside are more mature younger to him outside

6.He falsely accused that PM was trying to call him for last 4 years and when she confronted him he has no freaking answer after she came second time (kitna bada jhuta hai)

7. He made PM get evicted with his useless drama and he even threatned her by putting a knife on his neck himself saying that are you going to kill me

i would be OK with AMAR winning it from this useless pack
since he was playing the game with mind ๐Ÿ˜‰
@ raffuchakkar-- sid always sailed his boat with other people  shoulder and sid liar   claims he sailed boat alone first he was  with shakti kapoor  then sky then amar for while and then mahek now again trying to with amar because of lack of opportunity 
Originally posted by fire_gun

sid is liar ,lazy and kamchor..sid always lies abt incidents made up  things like i was called youth icon by bigboss...at the moment he has no moves as he is sidelined by  housemates   thats why he looks silent  and sweet  even amar is not giving him any moves as amar wants to play the game from both side even he tried to play by hook or crook but never got succeeded like amar and sky ..the moment he will get his game back u will  see bitchy liar  bck in action..u can see his bitchy things even now but it will be in full mode once things get in favours.. sid always  wanted to play with game but sky and amar never gave him chance to lead ..sid was idiot and will remain idiot

you like rupali,I like rupali too from the first season.

I respect your comment but most guys of his age are.The maturity he has shown in this show is commendable.From roadies to big boss there is a 180 change.Backbites, who doesn't.I mean Juhi looks so sweet but is she?.I mean I have never seen a woman like her.At this age is she behaves like this!!.We should give sid benefit of doubt :) That is what i feel.We should encourage such a behavior in which a person changes himself.That is what i believe :)
Originally posted by deepu221

sid was same from the beginning
he was abusive even after salman's bashing.
u might not have noticed because he was sucking up to Mahek but, still remained same.
he is biggest fake.
yesterday when everyone was dancing he was sleeping does he think he is king? others r pagal to perform forgetting their sleep?

Friend if you have read what I have said you'll get your answers :) but you have your own opinion if you wan't to stick to it :)
Originally posted by ana zia

you like rupali,I like rupali too from the first season.

I respect your comment but most guys of his age are.The maturity he has shown in this show is commendable.From roadies to big boss there is a 180 change.Backbites, who doesn't.I mean Juhi looks so sweet but is she?.I mean I have never seen a woman like her.At this age is she behaves like this!!.We should give sid benefit of doubt :) That is what i feel.We should encourage such a behavior in which a person changes himself.That is what i believe :)
sorry i agree juhi has sum temper issues but that temporarily and she is not liar and kaamchor and she is not opportunist like sid...sid looking slient  and mature because he standing on other side of river alone   let the game to swing then watch it  u will see arrogant and wild sid again