India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

Sid ...WOWW

jenny-zee Senior Member
jenny-zee
jenny-zee

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Correct me if I am wrong.Sid was a nice guy when he came inside the house.He changed under sky's influence.After that he stopped siding sky when salman asked him too.He never fought with anyone except sky after that.Even with sky he retaliated when sky provoked him.Isn't it right?
if yes I want sid to win Clap

Edited by ana zia - 22 December 2011 at 6:17am

The following 41 member(s) liked the above post:

aaishisnitz00bhoomi25vishalvksskypoojabsuckscool_cute_girlMissSRKzingarusweet-knifesamera12adieus50taurus27naina-syedanns123Richa.jangry-birdmehreen.Jotz_92Amfundatj_mumCertifiedBabeblossom2283andhradadaGypsyrose21racho8munz.sudsssweet_angel27kishubedidivyasnanna143Jayseancs-07sosweet-Seraphic-Khushi.* Unnati *UnconventionalReal.Madridkhamosshhhbluerobin

cs-07 IF-Dazzler
cs-07
cs-07

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jenny-zeezingaru

PcShahidRuLez Senior Member
PcShahidRuLez
PcShahidRuLez

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Remember how dat Evil Smilesh SKY used to instigate PM against SID ...B4 dat he used to instigate SID against MAHEK ...& Now since he dnt wanna deal wid SID anymore after dat sallu's episode  ..he has given dis job of Instigating SID to JUHI N SUNNY ..while he himself is dealing with AMAR ...

Wat a shrewd disgusting man ..Angry acha hua BB ne isska mooh kala kar diya ..sanjay dutt se batameeezeee huh!!! 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

jenny-zeeMissSRKangry-birdtj_mumanns123taurus27adieus50divyasnPicasso9RainbowWarrior

Tony_StraK786 IF-Addictz

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 6:35am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kellysraffuchakkarsha1deepu221fire_gun

Observer101 Senior Member
Observer101
Observer101

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 6:46am | IP Logged
I agree. Sid is young and behaves like a brat sometimes but he has shown more maturity than the other contestants when it came to handling criticism and was always willing to improve. The only problem is he keeps looking for a leader to follow and starts behaving like them which is what happened to him during his Sky phase. He has been a loyal friend and fairly sporting otherwise. He's also one of the few who has respected the hosts and the guest unlike the others.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

skypoojabsuckstj_mumanns123adieus50sweet-knifeangry-birdjenny-zeeblossom2283pari_roxxdivyasnPicasso9RainbowWarrior-Seraphic-sosweetkhamosshhh

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 6:50am | IP Logged
sid is liar ,lazy and kamchor..sid always lies abt incidents made up  things like i was called youth icon by bigbossOuch...at the moment he has no moves as he is sidelined by  housemates   thats why he looks silent  and sweet  even amar is not giving him any moves as amar wants to play the game from both sideOuch even he tried to play by hook or crook but never got succeeded like amar and sky ..the moment he will get his game back u will  see bitchy liar  bck in action..u can see his bitchy things even now but it will be in full mode once things get in favours.. sid always  wanted to play with game but sky and amar never gave him chance to leadOuch ..sid was idiot and will remain idiot

Edited by fire_gun - 22 December 2011 at 6:51am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ann33kellysfrhnjnpapiaRainbowWarriorTony_StraK786

CertifiedBabe Goldie
CertifiedBabe
CertifiedBabe

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Yeah boy, i really want Sid to win, he's alone the one that seems kinda genuine to me now.

oh and that letter her got yesterday *blush*, if i had an opportunity i would send the exact same thingLOL..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

aaishisskypoojabsucksangry-birdjenny-zeeMissSRK

khamosshhh IF-Sizzlerz
khamosshhh
khamosshhh

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Dis ia a thread I had made abt Sid.

Nd seems he has answered my question. He's not bad, only easily influenced ndtrue he has improved a lot, though many will say dat dat's just coz of Salman bashing, but still. Also he is quick 2 realise his mistake nd apologises sincerely.

Also most of d evicted housemates hv positive things 2 say abt him. Well done Sid.Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

skypoojabsucksjenny-zeetj_mum

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index