Aishwaryas new jersey visit

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Aishwarya's New Jersey visit

The pretty, super tall, & successful actress Aishwarya Sakuja aka Toasty from Sony's Saas Bina Sasural is riding high. She was invited as the Chief guest by Indian Community in New Jersey for the Diwali bash in October. The actress didn't believe that she was invited but soon got over her surprise and was thrilled to represent her country. 
Aishwarya Sakuja aka Toasty says, "I was invited for the Diwali bash in October by the Indian community and I didn't believe the invitation initially. It was really an emotional moment for me. Though I was in New Jersey for a weekend yet in two days, I received lot of love and affection from my fans. My dad had accompanied me and he became very emotional to see so much love for his daughter. He felt very proud of my success at very young age."

Further she adds, "This success and love is due to my show Saas Bina Sasural and my character Toasty. I am glad that my show is such a hit and everyone likes me in the role of Toasty. Not just me, In New Jersey, even Tej is very popular and everyone likes our chemistry. As an actor, I am on the right path entertaining my audiences and I hope that in the future too I get the same love from my fans."

Watch Toasty at her best in Saas Bina Sasural every Monday to Thursday at 10.00 pm only on Sony.