Posted: 12 years ago
I am very happy to see TDP as well
it deserve it
my fav films are in top HAHK, DDLJ, KKHHm k3g 
Originally posted by -Maddy-

SRK tops the list with 10 films... He may not be the Number 1 star today and his movies may not be the highest all time grossers but one thing is true, He has been the Number one star for the longest time compared to the other two Khans and he is pretty consistent at the box office all these years...
Yup excatly..no1 can deny that😆
More than half of those movies were good..These movies totally deserved to gross 100 except some recent ones on the list😛 Edited by Heat - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Sallufanno1

tees maar khan and welcome..

how come and kabhi alvida na kehna bhi gosh

KJo movies run only outside India...Dollars and no tax can push a movie to 100 cr mark easily.

SRK has lost his star power in India to be frank especially last 5-6 yrs.

SRK is the biggest Bollywood star outside India though. No One is close. I was talking to few Latin girls and for them  Bollywood=SRK
😊
Originally posted by don12

KJo movies run only outside India...Dollars and no tax can push a movie to 100 cr mark easily.

SRK has lost his star power in India to be frank especially last 5-6 yrs.

SRK is the biggest Bollywood star outside India though. No One is close. I was talking to few Latin girls and for them  Bollywood=SRK
😊

8. Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna
9. Don

12. Chak De India
13. Om Shanti Om

18. Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi

NiL

22. My Name Is Khan

32. Ra.One
except KANK all other movies worked in India as well ..
SRK has been consistent ..unlike salman/aamir ,aaj blockbuster kal disaster ..😊

Edited by aiswaryaaa - 12 years ago
Ash : some still like to think that his star power has declined in India...agar aaisa hota toh people wont go crazy when he visiting any city for film promotions...now dont tell me he pays them all 🤪
anyways I believe that except KANK all other movies were well received by India as well... 😃
@aish do not agree with you. To start Aamir started the trend in doing less movies, so less visible. He wanted quality versus quantity and most his movies once released were hits to blockbusters. In india, his movie was the ist 100 crore movie.

to those shocked on Akshay Kumar, he has always had good openings, and in 2008 was named best entertainer and had highest grossing movies world wide.

Salman has the most ATBB's  (6 total) starting with his Main Pyar Kiya amongst the Khans and recent times his bodyguard. His issue was he did too many movies and those to help buddies, he no longer does that.
^bcz amir knws he's not as popular as other 2 khans..
he has 2 work with script/directors n all ...
Aksay no comment ..yes 2008-09 worked for him .his film did open wel ..bt not big as khans...
Salman 6 ATBBs?!!i remember 3 or 4 ..well donno abt that ..but he has maximum no. of flops  among 3 khans...
@ jess : well good for Aamir, Salman and Akki...😆

but what Ash and I were trying to say that SRK has been consistent as far as Box office is concerned, its not about overseas or India...its about a Bollywood movie working at the end of the day and SRK has taken Bollywood  worldwide..even non-Indians watch his movies...
anyways one more thing I would like to add here that SRK has done few movies for friends as well and some he even tried to produce with Juhi Chawla, where he failed but in spite of that his BO power never lessened...

and I totally agree with you Ash! 
If i m a Srk Fan, i would be more happy in seeing My Fav. Hero's 10 Movies in the list rather than commenting on Salman/Aamir's aaj BlockBuster kal Disaster...👎🏼

I m a Salman Fan... n Me Happy Salman's 5 Movies are in List, it is His Movie in the list at TOP to Score a Century WorldWide, and it is Salman's HatTrick Movie Scoring Centuries [Dabangg, Ready, BodyGuard] Back 2 Back... 🥳