What's on Kritika Kamra's mind

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Popular actor Kritika Kamra, who is currently seen as Dr. Nidhi in Sony's Kuch Toh Log Kahenge, is looking forward to New Year celebrations. The actress is taking a three-day break. We got Kritika to speak her mind and give a peek to what she has been thinking'
Showing 1 of 3 imagesPrevious    Next
Popular actor Kritika Kamra, who is currently seen as Dr. Nidhi in Sony's Kuch Toh Log Kahenge, is looking forward to New Year celebrations. The actress is taking a three-day break. We got Kritika to speak her mind and give a peek to what she has been thinking'

Skin allergy
I have got a skin allergy on the face. It is not major and you can't see it on the screen. But it's there. I went to the dermatologist but they haven't been able to diagnose the problem. I think its make-up clog or something but I am not sure. I don't want it to grow so that has been worrying me for a while.

Met parents
I recently met my parents. They had come down to spend some time with me. They left about a couple of days ago. Since I don't get much time to go anywhere, it was good to meet them

Kuch Toh Log Kahenge
The TRPs for the show have increased this week. I don't really believe in the number game but yes, it felt nice to see such growth. Hope our show continues to grow.

Don 2
I am really excited about the film. I love Shah Rukh, so I'm really not going to miss this film. I will hopefully watch it this weekend with friends.

Christmas
I am not taking an off on Christmas. I will most probably be celebrating it on the sets or meet my friends, eat cake or something and celebrate with them.

Shopping
I have been thinking of going for shopping but I may go somewhere abroad. So that's why I have kept my shopping plans on hold. It would be better to shop abroad as I always shop here.

New Year plans
I am taking three days off on New Years' so I am looking forward to it. I haven't planned anything yet because I don't really get time. Half of my friends are going to Thailand and half of them are going to Goa, so I am not sure where to go. I am worried that I may end up being home at New Year. Hence, I hope to finalize something and buy tickets.

Edited by Armu4eva - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-.Shriya.- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awww skin allergy.. get well soon kritika 😊.. and have fun on new year πŸ˜ƒ

thnx tanu 4 sharing
Armu4eva thumbnail
Kritz... get well soon dear...!! 
ronnie85 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
get wel soon kritika...
hope u have a great year ahead..

wow.. she is an SRK fan.. me too.. ☺️

thanks for sharing Tanu..😊

-anzaeram- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Take Care Kritz...

Thanks For Sharing :)
rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Skin allergy...aww...take rest...and enjoy ur holiday...
LuvAbhiyaarjuhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Enjoy ur holidays & take care Kittu :))
Thanx 4 sharing tanu
KaranKittu4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hv loads of fun on New years Kittu! Hope ur allergy gets better:)
Oh she is a huge srk fan!! She got to meet him too by sbs:)
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanx for sharing Tanu...
Hope her allergy goes soon...
In all honesty I was not over enthusiastic about KK till now...
But after seeing her performance in KTLK I admit to have become a gr8 fan of hers...
She is giving an awesome performance in the show...
Hats off to u KK..U have just added one new fan to ur already long fan following...
magical.Arjuhi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Aww Yes. I could see the difference, her skin did not look like it looks otherwise, specially in the white gown. Make up couldnt hide the change. Thought it could be due to winter as some ppl have skin allergies during this season. Wish she gets rid of it soon.

Thanks for sharing.