Akshdeep Saigal wants Pooja Bedi !!!!

Posted: 12 years ago
Bigg Boss 5: Akshdeep Saigal wants Pooja Bedi for a lifetime!

Source: DailyBhaskar.com

Akashdeep Saigal and Pooja Bedi became best of buddies in the Bigg Boss house. Their friendship was envied by people, as they found the camaradrie to be weird. Pooja took special care of Akashdeep, when she was in the house. If that wasn't all, when asked, whom would she miss the most, Pooja took Akashdeep's name. The same holds true for Akashdeep. When a special audience guest entered the house, and asked Akashdeep about Pooja and what she meant to him. Sky said, "I love Pooja Bedi. she is a great human being and it is important to have friends like her. For me, materialist things don't matter at all and she is a friend forever. And, I am sure that her love and attitude towards me will never ever change." Later, when Juhi asked Akashdeep the same question, he chose to give a smile and said 'Over toh nahi kar raha hun na'. Was he trying to give a hint to Juhi that he is in love with Pooja Bedi?Well, it's time to wait and watch how far will this friendship go.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Such a kishmishy sweet article...so sweet that i am scared i will get diabetes just by reading this ðŸ˜³

there are lots of such articles in google they tell about their connection but these all are Dud   , if one wants to know about their connection it should be asked only by those ...
As we watched in big boss seems to be true , they are in relationship and adore to one another !
Originally posted by taurus27

Bigg Boss 5: Akshdeep Saigal wants Pooja Bedi for a lifetime!

Source: DailyBhaskar.com

Akashdeep Saigal and Pooja Bedi became best of buddies in the Bigg Boss house. Their friendship was envied by people, as they found the camaradrie to be weird. Pooja took special care of Akashdeep, when she was in the house. If that wasn't all, when asked, whom would she miss the most, Pooja took Akashdeep's name. The same holds true for Akashdeep. When a special audience guest entered the house, and asked Akashdeep about Pooja and what she meant to him. Sky said, "I love Pooja Bedi. she is a great human being and it is important to have friends like her. For me, materialist things don't matter at all and she is a friend forever. And, I am sure that her love and attitude towards me will never ever change." Later, when Juhi asked Akashdeep the same question, he chose to give a smile and said 'Over toh nahi kar raha hun na'. Was he trying to give a hint to Juhi that he is in love with Pooja Bedi?Well, it's time to wait and watch how far will this friendship go.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Such a kishmishy sweet article...so sweet that i am scared i will get diabetes just by reading this ðŸ˜³

PB must have had a sleepless night watching her dear Sky say such words for her...and she must be anxiously waiting for him to come out of the house, i hope her wish of seeing him come true ASAP!!!!😆
Edited by soap_fan - 12 years ago
i've never been a fan of PB or Sky... but as Sunny said.. if they really were to be in a relationship, whats wrong???  and its something too personal to be public about... if something like that exists, i.e.
kibsbunty Kibs
@ColorsTV @JessuGeorge Pooja Missra deserve chance as wild card tham mehak, shonali and Laxmi. What say @poojabeditweets @DaleBhagwagar
in reply to ?
@DaleBhagwagar Dale Bhagwagar
@kibsbunty @ColorsTV @JessuGeorge @poojabeditweets I am out of this
5 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry Favorite Retweet Reply
replies ?
poojabeditweets pooja bedi
@
@DaleBhagwagar getting @poojamisrra 2talk ridiculous things about sky so heat is OFF UR other client AMAR 4 messing w/women is in BAD TASTE
UNCLE AUNTY KI CHOTI SI LOVE STORY 🤣🤣🤣
akashdeep chamanlal saigal!!
Originally posted by richa476

kibsbunty Kibs
@ColorsTV @JessuGeorge Pooja Missra deserve chance as wild card tham mehak, shonali and Laxmi. What say @poojabeditweets @DaleBhagwagar
in reply to ?
@DaleBhagwagar Dale Bhagwagar
@kibsbunty @ColorsTV @JessuGeorge @poojabeditweets I am out of this
5 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry Favorite Retweet Reply
replies ?
poojabeditweets pooja bedi
@
@DaleBhagwagar getting @poojamisrra 2talk ridiculous things about sky so heat is OFF UR other client AMAR 4 messing w/women is in BAD TASTE

PB coming to defence of her kishmish 😛
Originally posted by PcShahidRuLez

UNCLE AUNTY KI CHOTI SI LOVE STORY 🤣🤣🤣

ROFLOL 😛
I am Pissed off altogether seeing tweets of these Ladies .