India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

Akshdeep Saigal wants Pooja Bedi !!!!

taurus27 Senior Member
taurus27
taurus27

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Bigg Boss 5: Akshdeep Saigal wants Pooja Bedi for a lifetime!

Source: DailyBhaskar.com

Akashdeep Saigal and Pooja Bedi became best of buddies in the Bigg Boss house. Their friendship was envied by people, as they found the camaradrie to be weird. Pooja took special care of Akashdeep, when she was in the house. If that wasn't all, when asked, whom would she miss the most, Pooja took Akashdeep's name. The same holds true for Akashdeep. When a special audience guest entered the house, and asked Akashdeep about Pooja and what she meant to him. Sky said, "I love Pooja Bedi. she is a great human being and it is important to have friends like her. For me, materialist things don't matter at all and she is a friend forever. And, I am sure that her love and attitude towards me will never ever change." Later, when Juhi asked Akashdeep the same question, he chose to give a smile and said 'Over toh nahi kar raha hun na'. Was he trying to give a hint to Juhi that he is in love with Pooja Bedi?Well, it's time to wait and watch how far will this friendship go.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Such a kishmishy sweet article...so sweet that i am scared i will get diabetes just by reading this Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

BWSweetusudssShayariKhushi.

Lallan-Top IF-Rockerz

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 6:22am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
soap_fan Goldie
soap_fan
soap_fan

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by taurus27

Bigg Boss 5: Akshdeep Saigal wants Pooja Bedi for a lifetime!

Source: DailyBhaskar.com

Akashdeep Saigal and Pooja Bedi became best of buddies in the Bigg Boss house. Their friendship was envied by people, as they found the camaradrie to be weird. Pooja took special care of Akashdeep, when she was in the house. If that wasn't all, when asked, whom would she miss the most, Pooja took Akashdeep's name. The same holds true for Akashdeep. When a special audience guest entered the house, and asked Akashdeep about Pooja and what she meant to him. Sky said, "I love Pooja Bedi. she is a great human being and it is important to have friends like her. For me, materialist things don't matter at all and she is a friend forever. And, I am sure that her love and attitude towards me will never ever change." Later, when Juhi asked Akashdeep the same question, he chose to give a smile and said 'Over toh nahi kar raha hun na'. Was he trying to give a hint to Juhi that he is in love with Pooja Bedi?Well, it's time to wait and watch how far will this friendship go.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Such a kishmishy sweet article...so sweet that i am scared i will get diabetes just by reading this Embarrassed

PB must have had a sleepless night watching her dear Sky say such words for her...and she must be anxiously waiting for him to come out of the house, i hope her wish of seeing him come true ASAP!!!!LOL

Edited by soap_fan - 22 December 2011 at 6:23am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

taurus27boredsoulShayari

sudss Goldie
sudss
sudss

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 6:29am | IP Logged
i've never been a fan of PB or Sky... but as Sunny said.. if they really were to be in a relationship, whats wrong???  and its something too personal to be public about... if something like that exists, i.e.
cs-07 IF-Dazzler
cs-07
cs-07

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 6:32am | IP Logged
kibsbunty Kibs
@ColorsTV @JessuGeorge Pooja Missra deserve chance as wild card tham mehak, shonali and Laxmi. What say @poojabeditweets @DaleBhagwagar
in reply to ?
Dale Bhagwagar
@DaleBhagwagar Dale Bhagwagar
5 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry Favorite Retweet Reply
replies ?
pooja bedi
poojabeditweets pooja bedi
@
@DaleBhagwagar getting @poojamisrra 2talk ridiculous things about sky so heat is OFF UR other client AMAR 4 messing w/women is in BAD TASTE

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

taurus27

PcShahidRuLez Senior Member
PcShahidRuLez
PcShahidRuLez

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 6:38am | IP Logged
UNCLE AUNTY KI CHOTI SI LOVE STORY ROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayari

Tony_StraK786 IF-Addictz

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 6:40am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

taurus27cs-07boredsoulShayari

taurus27 Senior Member
taurus27
taurus27

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by richa476

kibsbunty Kibs
@ColorsTV @JessuGeorge Pooja Missra deserve chance as wild card tham mehak, shonali and Laxmi. What say @poojabeditweets @DaleBhagwagar
in reply to ?
Dale Bhagwagar
@DaleBhagwagar Dale Bhagwagar
5 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry Favorite Retweet Reply
replies ?
pooja bedi
poojabeditweets pooja bedi
@
@DaleBhagwagar getting @poojamisrra 2talk ridiculous things about sky so heat is OFF UR other client AMAR 4 messing w/women is in BAD TASTE

PB coming to defence of her kishmish Tongue

Go to top