secret task 2 make sky-juhi safe?

Posted: 12 years ago
hi guys, am nt watching bb as its 2 boring..i read synopsis n if any interesting info on IF then a few vids.

it looks lyk bb has given easy secret tasks -unlike raageshwari- 2 sky n juhi..
i dint understand whether -will dey b safe frm nomn next week?

i think yes i m thinking same!!!!!!!!!!
when bb selects contestants, dey dont know how it will turn out..
now bb realizes ppl dont lyk Juhi, so cancelled eviction dis week nd
2 make her safe gave easy secret task..
The winners of the tasks could get SHAHI Dinner...which Juhi mata is very much in need of. 😆
Completing the task successfully doesn't mean they may be safe, since there are only few contestants...BB will not do that..
i remember last season when the tasks where like "steal such n such person's most favorite possession" and all... they were really tough to do as people tend to cling on to the favorite things when the insecurities and uncertainties are looming over them...  compared to those, these tasks look like a child's play...  sneaking out in the middle of the night while all are sleeping and doing the task OUTSIDE - can it get any simpler than that??   Edited by sudss - 12 years ago
Yea...last yrs tasks wer vry hard... This yr i jst liked the task of Chor Police...wich dat dumb irritating Juhi Spoilt... Huh
Not so, As my gesture says that one task might be related to Money, Last time during this time some kind of Task was given to Ashmeet winning which he got 5 lac rupees .
BIG BOSS Ki MAAYA BIG BOSS HE JAANE 🥱
But..but  Sky Chamanlal Walker  is not in the nominations,he is already safe.🤢