Who will marry KKG from Barun (link posted)

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Apologies if already posted!

Just saw this on YouTube & it's directly from the horse mouth (aka Gorgeous, Sexy Barun) doesn't matter who comes or what happens but she will only marry Arnav...best Christmas gift ever!!!

http://youtu.be/w-eeut_qsM4

Edited by Juicee_Sushie - 12 years ago
wow that's my best xmas gift oh barun i love you so much...
Hey Sush, long time no see! where were u!

Posting after a break!
 or did I miss!

i think yu were off for few day!
Already saw that,, it is indeed a gud peice of news!

-zoha

Edited by UltimateBarun - 12 years ago
And (I think) he adds that even if Arnav does nothing & just stands in a corner, as soon as he comes into the picture, Khushi will marry only him!

That was literally music to my ears.

Originally posted by UltimateBarun

Hey Sush, long time no see! where were u!

Posting after a break!
 or did I miss!

i think yu were off for few day!
Already saw that,, it is indeed a gud peice of news!

-zoha

Hey Zoha,

You're right I have been out of touch since last Friday, very last minute a business trip from hell came up, just as I was about to start my holidays! Over the last few days I have been in transit for over 35 hours!!! Very sleep deprived BUT today I have started my Xmas holidays and am back home with my family in Scotland for a few weeks before heading back to Dublin!

Yes I seem to have missed lots, as soon as I saw this clip on YouTube I thought fantastic news, not so keen on NK joining the series - what a crap name it irritates me when Buha constantly utters it never mind having a character with that name!!

I don't know how much jealousy (Jalhan) we will see from Arnav as I remember post after post about Arnav and seeing his jealousy after the last maha episode when he found about Khushi's sagai and we got none of it!

Anyhow I have a lot to catch up with FFs and hopefully some of your amazing picture threads?

BIGGEST SURPRISE ever...community_drive has disappeared by morphing into UlitmateBarun?!?!

Where was my party invitation on the birth of UltimateBarun huh 😆??
Originally posted by smitar

And (I think) he adds that even if Arnav does nothing & just stands in a corner, as soon as he comes into the picture, Khushi will marry only him!

That was literally music to my ears.

Yes, completely agree Smiter, music to my ears as well, one of the best behind the scenes shot we have had for a while!!!
lool
sooo funny
well its an easy answer
it will always be arnav
he looves khushi
xxx