Gulaal

India-Forums

Gulaal
Gulaal

Bairi piya Bada Bedardi...Epi 118 (Page 6)

MR21 IF-Dazzler
MR21
MR21

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged

gulaal very exicted n she is very happy in preparing fav food items of all...pb say u r very happy today...u r going with kesar like this for the first time...gulaal says i went many times but befor he went to boarding...pb says she will make remaining things n asks gulaal to get ready...n says taht she is very happy seeing gulaal this much happy after many days...

I am back..but also doing some work..mom ne abhi abhi diya hai...will continue giving the updates...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

prachuryaminizzenchanted23Geeshuchweetu-Srushti-

minizz IF-Dazzler
minizz
minizz

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Srushti-

I think I was this angry on KEsar (the time when I had taken out that infamous beltLOL) was when Kesar wanted to support Raman in  the election...that was a bigger punch..dragging his family name out in the mud was just too childish!

there I could still tolerate his stupid,idiotic act because Gulaal was not vulnerable but yahaan he really broke her spirit yaar.
 and on top of that  we had to suffer Talli rani through out the episode though she was quite sweet.stillAngry

prachuryaMR21enchanted23Geeshuchweetu-Srushti-

chweetu IF-Sizzlerz
chweetu
chweetu

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged

Originally posted by minizz

Srushti Gabbar ben bani thi.hain yeh maine kaise miss kiya?kab hua yeh belt waala kissaLOL

bechara Kesar chod do use Srushti,woh bechara pehle hi domestic violence ka shikaar haiCry

Hahahaha Gabbar Ben...That is a good one Mini...And I was the Samba who got shot...poor meLOLBelt nikalne gai...hit wicket ho gaiLOL

awwwROFLsorry I am laughing but I was just imagining the situation and too funny

sorryEmbarrassed

yep he was smiling acha hua JK ne nahi dekha waise hi she was hyperLOL

Arrey why are you saying sorry...Me and Teachu laughed on it just the other day LOL and I love when I can make people laugh..even if I am belted for that oneLOL

heheh..I know...Big smile..hum tho lub to do d Humor seva na...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MR21minizzenchanted23Geeshu-Srushti-

Geeshu IF-Rockerz
Geeshu
Geeshu

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MR21

gulaal very exicted n she is very happy in preparing fav food items of all..

pb say u r very happy today...u r going with kesar like this for the first time...gulaal says i went many times but befor he went to boarding...pb says she will make remaining things n asks gulaal to get ready...n says taht she is very happy seeing gulaal this much happy after many days...

I am back..but also doing some work..mom ne abhi abhi diya hai...will continue giving the updates...

prachuryaMR21minizzenchanted23chweetu-Srushti-

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged

gulaal very exicted n she is very happy in preparing fav food items of all...pb say u r very happy today...u r going with kesar like this for the first time...gulaal says i went many times but befor he went to boarding...pb says she will make remaining things n asks gulaal to get ready...n says taht she is very happy seeing gulaal this much happy after many days...

Ramya dont fret...it is anyway Terrorism sweetened today Dead...So dont worry...

prachuryaMR21minizzenchanted23Geeshuchweetu

MR21 IF-Dazzler
MR21
MR21

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
talli turba in mandir...kesar comes n she says why did he always comes early or late..he says mein hamesha sahi waqt pe sahi jhaagaa pe hotha hoon...n asks her to come with him...when she asks where..he says ghumne...n she is very happy for this n say u r taking me some whr for the first timeAngry...

minizzenchanted23Geeshuchweetu-Srushti-

chweetu IF-Sizzlerz
chweetu
chweetu

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged

I think I was this angry on KEsar (the time when I had taken out that infamous beltLOL) was when Kesar wanted to support Raman in  the election...that was a bigger punch..dragging his family name out in the mud was just too childish!

there I could still tolerate his stupid,idiotic act because Gulaal was not vulnerable but yahaan he really broke her spirit yaar.
 and on top of that  we had to suffer Talli rani through out the episode though she was quite sweet.stillAngry

Mini patha hai..aaj kithne funny gane nikal gaye hai..my muh se..EmbarrassedLOL
I wanted gullu to shout to talli ki..Big smile
"Mere angane mein tumhara kya kaam hai.:LOLEmbarrassed

prachuryaMR21minizzenchanted23-Srushti-

MR21 IF-Dazzler
MR21
MR21

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged

Ramya dont fret...it is anyway Terrorism sweetened today Dead...So dont worry...
Srushy..no issues yaar..meine apna essays likhna khatham kiya hai...bas ab post karne ka kaam hai..so dont worry..i can manage multi-tasking...
mein toh ek ITprofessional ki tharah baath kiyaShocked jo mein actually hoonLOL

minizzenchanted23Geeshuchweetu-Srushti-

Go to top