Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Geeshu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: MR21

pooba calls pb n asks abt kesar n gulaal..pb says kesar is still not here...but pooba cuts her sayng looks like kesar n gulaal r here...i will call u after some time...pb all shocked...pooba calls reva n yogesh n they see talli with kesar n all r shocked including talli is embarrased...

reva asks kesar whr is gulaal...he says ghar pe...talli asks kesar why did he not said her that they r coming here...she would have brought gulaal aswell...revji comes calling gulaals name...he cover up his dissappointment after knowing taht gulaal is not here...revji says to kesar  that reva was waiting for u...yogesh says that reva is also waiting for her gulaal bhabhi...pooba says its her fault as she didnot called gulaal n thougth that gulaal will come with kesar...

[CENTER][/CENTER]
Edited by Geeshani - 12 years ago
minizz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

pooba calls pb n asks abt kesar n gulaal..pb says kesar is still not here...but pooba cuts her sayng looks like kesar n gulaal r here...i will call u after some time...pb all shocked...pooba calls reva n yogesh n they see talli with kesar n all r shocked including talli is embarrased...reva asks kesar whr is gulaal...he says ghar pe...talli asks kesar why did he not said her that they r coming here...she would have brought gulaal aswell...revji comes calling gulaals name...he cover up his dissappointment after knowing taht gulaal is not here...revji says to kesar  that reva was waiting for u...yogesh says that reva is also waiting for her gulaal bhabhi...pooba says its her fault as she didnot called gulaal n thougth that gulaal will come with kesar...

Kesar was so insensitive in this episode na.but The CVs were great.They showed his character growth beautifully.The same immature,insensitive guy turned into a mature,sensible and a suljha hua insaan(except for the occasional bouts of short temper).yet he was able to retain the child like quality,his innocence and also his passionate love for Gullu
MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Srushti-

geesh you made me tallified...Guys I need to go...Sorry for leaving in the middle...but gotta go..See you😳

Bye Srush...Good Night n Sweet Dreams😳
chweetu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: minizz

"mere angane mein tumhara kya kaam hai"
Siree,Gullu will not sing that song for her love Talli😳 but for Kesar🤢

Mini I know..but d moment she cried on hearing both of them kheling pagathiya in HER house..I am sure...she should feel...who d hell is dat bandariya...but ye tho Galool hai na..😕that was really heart breaking moment for her..😭😭😭
MR21 thumbnail
Me back now😳
done with the work that mom gave me

prachurya thumbnail
Originally posted by: minizz

Kesar was so insensitive in this episode na.but The CVs were great.They showed his character growth beautifully.The same immature,insensitive guy turned into a mature,sensible and a suljha hua insaan(except for the occasional bouts of short temper).yet he was able to retain the child like quality,his innocence and also his passionate love for Gullu

Correct, yaar! I am thinking how he managed to become Poonam Baa's laadla all over again after he did this
minizz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: chweetu

Mini I know..but d moment she cried on hearing both of them kheling pagathiya in HER house..I am sure...she should feel...who d hell is dat bandariya...but ye tho Galool hai na..😕that was really heart breaking moment for her..😭😭😭

oh ya she was hurt.Kesar akela gaya woh usne seh liya lekin jab patha chala Talli saath mein thi,that pinched her somewhere.She was a little jealous mano ya na mano😭I don't mean it in a romantic way.I feel she considered her bond with Kesar to be exclusive  tho ab Talli uski jagah le rahi hai tho hurt tho hogi na😭

enchanted23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: prachurya

Correct, yaar! I am thinking how he managed to become Poonam Baa's laadla all over again after he did this

Prachu...by not breaking that DV yaar😉
MR21 thumbnail
every one having food at revji house n talli says if gulaal is here then she would have been very happy as here every thing prepared is her fav...n asks pooba to pack some food for gulaal..reva says she will do it...kesar takes blessing of pooba n revji while leaving from there...revji says when u come next time...bring gulaal also with u...talli feels very uneasy...kesar says  he was with mb for some important work n came directly from there...thats the reason i was unable to bring gulaal with me...then i thougth gulaal will anyways is used to come here now n then..so i was a bit laaparwaah...pooba says beta..kuch rishthey aise hothe hai...jinmein laaparwaahi nahi bharthi jhaathi...bhaaki tum samajdhaar ho... they leave from there...

Geeshu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

pb is sad n gulaal comes n asks whether kesar is here..

she says she will wait for him outside...pb says that kesar will not come here...he already went there as pooba informed me abt this...gulaal very sad n she almost have tears in her eyes n says usse reva se milne ki zaldi hogi...uska bhai hai na...mein yeh sab rakhlethi hoon looking at the prepared food items...pb says her to leave it n gulaal leaves saying that she will change n come...jk listens all this n feels happy...