Bairi piya Bada Bedardi...Epi 118 - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by MR21

talli turba in mandir...kesar comes n she says why did he always comes early or late..he says mein hamesha sahi waqt pe sahi jhaagaa pe hotha hoon...n asks her to come with him...when she asks where..he says ghumne...n she is very happy for this n say u r taking me some whr for the first time😡...

@red: On the contrary, I believe he has the worst of timings- isiliye toh itne thappad pade😆

Srushy..no issues yaar..meine apna essays likhna khatham kiya hai...bas ab post karne ka kaam hai..so dont worry..i can manage multi-tasking...
mein toh ek ITprofessional ki tharah baath kiya😲 jo mein actually hoon😆

Beleive it ramya..u are..😆😳
Originally posted by chweetu

hehe..PETA se complaont aya hoga kesu ko..but woh rastha bool gaya ..nahin tho bandariya ko..zoo mein chodke ana tha na use..😡
🤣
Originally posted by -Srushti-

geesh you made me tallified...Guys I need to go...Sorry for leaving in the middle...but gotta go..See you😳

Going..acha chalo bye..chandu...GN n SD..🤗
pooba calls pb n asks abt kesar n gulaal..pb says kesar is still not here...but pooba cuts her sayng looks like kesar n gulaal r here...i will call u after some time...pb all shocked...pooba calls reva n yogesh n they see talli with kesar n all r shocked including talli is embarrased...reva asks kesar whr is gulaal...he says ghar pe...talli asks kesar why did he not said her that they r coming here...she would have brought gulaal aswell...revji comes calling gulaals name...he cover up his dissappointment after knowing taht gulaal is not here...revji says to kesar  that reva was waiting for u...yogesh says that reva is also waiting for her gulaal bhabhi...pooba says its her fault as she didnot called gulaal n thougth that gulaal will come with kesar...

"mere angane mein tumhara kya kaam hai"
Siree,Gullu will not sing that song for her love Talli😳 but for Kesar🤢

geesh you made me tallified...Guys I need to go...Sorry for leaving in the middle...but gotta go..See you😳

bye Srushti😭

Take care and Shubh Raatri ðŸ˜Š

Sorry yaar 

Bye...good night...sweet dreams ðŸ˜³

pooba calls pb n asks abt kesar n gulaal..pb says kesar is still not here...but pooba cuts her sayng looks like kesar n gulaal r here...i will call u after some time...pb all shocked...pooba calls reva n yogesh n they see talli with kesar n all r shocked including talli is embarrased...reva asks kesar whr is gulaal...he says ghar pe...talli asks kesar why did he not said her that they r coming here...she would have brought gulaal aswell...revji comes calling gulaals name...he cover up his dissappointment after knowing taht gulaal is not here...revji says to kesar  that reva was waiting for u...yogesh says that reva is also waiting for her gulaal bhabhi...pooba says its her fault as she didnot called gulaal n thougth that gulaal will come with kesar...

KESAR!!!!😡(gives a tight slap like MB, now Gulaal is not there to hold him so he falls bang on the ground)...ohhh now I feel gud😊
pb is sad n gulaal comes n asks whether kesar is here...she says she will wait for him outside...pb says that kesar will not come here...he already went there as pooba informed me abt this...gulaal very sad n she almost have tears in her eyes n says usse reva se milne ki zaldi hogi...uska bhai hai na...mein yeh sab rakhlethi hoon looking at the prepared food items...pb says her to leave it n gulaal leaves saying that she will change n come...jk listens all this n feels happy...