Gulaal

Bairi piya Bada Bedardi...Epi 118 - Page 5

minizz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: -Srushti-

I think I was this angry on KEsar (the time when I had taken out that infamous belt😆) was when Kesar wanted to support Raman in  the election...that was a bigger punch..dragging his family name out in the mud was just too childish!

there I could still tolerate his stupid,idiotic act because Gulaal was not vulnerable but yahaan he really broke her spirit yaar.
 and on top of that  we had to suffer Talli rani through out the episode though she was quite sweet.still😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chweetu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Arrey why are you saying sorry...Me and Teachu laughed on it just the other day 😆 and I love when I can make people laugh..even if I am belted for that one😆

heheh..I know...😃..hum tho lub to do d Humor seva na...😳😳
Geeshu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MR21

gulaal very exicted n she is very happy in preparing fav food items of all..

pb say u r very happy today...u r going with kesar like this for the first time...gulaal says i went many times but befor he went to boarding...pb says she will make remaining things n asks gulaal to get ready...n says taht she is very happy seeing gulaal this much happy after many days...

I am back..but also doing some work..mom ne abhi abhi diya hai...will continue giving the updates...

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7

gulaal very exicted n she is very happy in preparing fav food items of all...pb say u r very happy today...u r going with kesar like this for the first time...gulaal says i went many times but befor he went to boarding...pb says she will make remaining things n asks gulaal to get ready...n says taht she is very happy seeing gulaal this much happy after many days...

I am back..but also doing some work..mom ne abhi abhi diya hai...will continue giving the updates...

Ramya dont fret...it is anyway Terrorism sweetened today 🤢...So dont worry...
MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
talli turba in mandir...kesar comes n she says why did he always comes early or late..he says mein hamesha sahi waqt pe sahi jhaagaa pe hotha hoon...n asks her to come with him...when she asks where..he says ghumne...n she is very happy for this n say u r taking me some whr for the first time😡...

chweetu thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: minizz

there I could still tolerate his stupid,idiotic act because Gulaal was not vulnerable but yahaan he really broke her spirit yaar.
 and on top of that  we had to suffer Talli rani through out the episode though she was quite sweet.still😡

Mini patha hai..aaj kithne funny gane nikal gaye hai..my muh se..😳😆
I wanted gullu to shout to talli ki..😃
"Mere angane mein tumhara kya kaam hai.:😆😳

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Ramya dont fret...it is anyway Terrorism sweetened today 🤢...So dont worry...

Srushy..no issues yaar..meine apna essays likhna khatham kiya hai...bas ab post karne ka kaam hai..so dont worry..i can manage multi-tasking...
mein toh ek ITprofessional ki tharah baath kiya😲 jo mein actually hoon😆

chweetu thumbnail

talli turba in mandir...kesar comes n she says why did he always comes early or late..he says mein hamesha sahi waqt pe sahi jhaagaa pe hotha hoon...n asks her to come with him...when she asks where..he says ghumne...n she is very happy for this n say u r taking me some whr for the first time😡...

hehe..PETA se complaont aya hoga kesu ko..but woh rastha bool gaya ..nahin tho bandariya ko..zoo mein chodke ana tha na use..😡
Geeshu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

talli turba in mandir...

kesar comes n she says why did he always comes early or late..he says mein hamesha sahi waqt pe sahi jhaagaa pe hotha hoon...n asks her to come with him...when she asks where..he says ghumne...n she is very happy for this n say u r taking me some whr for the first time😡...

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
geesh you made me tallified...Guys I need to go...Sorry for leaving in the middle...but gotta go..See you😳
Previous
1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 9
Next