Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

kesar is playing with some kids n MB, duhsy n remaining people r talking abt school construction...MB calls  kesar to come n do work...kesar takes file from dushy with evil looks n checks it n says the price given here is more than the price that government will give us for school construction..he asks the engineer to tell the contractors to make the changes accordingly...kesar says to mb that its useless giving this work to the contractors...they dont make school but money...its better that we all villagers do this work with less money...mb is happy n appreciates kesars advice n even all other villagers agree n they give this responsibility to kesar n dushy...mb remembers that kesar has to go to gulaal's house n asks him to go...kesar having fb of mb saying that gulaal prepared every thing for dushy's birthday...he says to himself...haan mb..mein aap ka kahaa nahi taalunga...apni zimmedaari zaroor poori karoonga...lekin apne thareeke se...

mein brb..abhi 5-10 minutes mein aaoongi...mom bhulaa rahi hai..jhaake aathi hoon...

minizz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: enchanted23

hi la bechara Kesuhamesha pitta rehta hai😆

Kesar ka definition-sabka fav punching bag😆

but as you said he did suffer enough na bechara😭 
still I hate him here😡
-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: minizz

Srushti Gabbar ben bani thi.hain yeh maine kaise miss kiya?kab hua yeh belt waala kissa😆

bechara Kesar chod do use Srushti,woh bechara pehle hi domestic violence ka shikaar hai😭

Hahahaha Gabbar Ben...That is a good one Mini...And I was the Samba who got shot...poor me😆Belt nikalne gai...hit wicket ho gai😆
-Srushti- thumbnail

bechare Giga kaka he never had any significant lines to say post -leap na.bas ek baar zor se bola tha (Scolding Raman and JK)and then bechaare behosh hi hogaye phir end mein jaake ek chota sa dialogue bola na😆

But Mini did you see Giga's expression over here??? he was actually smiling...I thought if JK sees you smiling like this(She had her back at him at that time na?) then you would have had it...Kesu ke dhol se bhi bura haal hoga tumhara😆
Geeshu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MR21

kesar is playing with some kids 

MB, duhsy n remaining people r talking abt school construction...MB calls  kesar to come n do work...kesar takes file from dushy with evil looks n checks it n says the price given here is more than the price that government will give us for school construction..he asks the engineer to tell the contractors to make the changes accordingly...kesar says to mb that its useless giving this work to the contractors...they dont make school but money...its better that we all villagers do this work with less money...mb is happy n appreciates kesars advice n even all other villagers agree n they give this responsibility to kesar n dushy...

mb remembers that kesar has to go to gulaal's house n asks him to go...kesar having fb of mb saying that gulaal prepared every thing for dushy's birthday...he says to himself...haan mb..mein aap ka kahaa nahi taalunga...apni zimmedaari zaroor poori karoonga...lekin apne thareeke se...

mein brb..abhi 5-10 minutes mein aaoongi...mom bhulaa rahi hai..jhaake aathi hoon... 
jaldi aao ðŸ˜³

Edited by Geeshani - 12 years ago
-Srushti- thumbnail
I think I was this angry on KEsar (the time when I had taken out that infamous belt😆) was when Kesar wanted to support Raman in  the election...that was a bigger punch..dragging his family name out in the mud was just too childish! Edited by -Srushti- - 12 years ago
chweetu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MR21

kesar is playing with some kids n MB, duhsy n remaining people r talking abt school construction...MB calls  kesar to come n do work...kesar takes file from dushy with evil looks n checks it n says the price given here is more than the price that government will give us for school construction..he asks the engineer to tell the contractors to make the changes accordingly...kesar says to mb that its useless giving this work to the contractors...they dont make school but money...its better that we all villagers do this work with less money...mb is happy n appreciates kesars advice n even all other villagers agree n they give this responsibility to kesar n dushy...mb remembers that kesar has to go to gulaal's house n asks him to go...kesar having fb of mb saying that gulaal prepared every thing for dushy's birthday...he says to himself...haan mb..mein aap ka kahaa nahi taalunga...apni zimmedaari zaroor poori karoonga...lekin apne thareeke se...

Ramya thu chaligayi..😭😭😭
minizz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Srushti-

Hahahaha Gabbar Ben...That is a good one Mini...And I was the Samba who got shot...poor me😆Belt nikalne gai...hit wicket ho gai😆

awww🤣sorry I am laughing but I was just imagining the situation and too funny

sorry😳

yep he was smiling acha hua JK ne nahi dekha waise hi she was hyper😆

-Srushti- thumbnail

awww🤣sorry I am laughing but I was just imagining the situation and too funny

sorry😳

yep he was smiling acha hua JK ne nahi dekha waise hi she was hyper😆

Arrey why are you saying sorry...Me and Teachu laughed on it just the other day 😆 and I love when I can make people laugh..even if I am belted for that one😆
MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

gulaal very exicted n she is very happy in preparing fav food items of all...pb say u r very happy today...u r going with kesar like this for the first time...gulaal says i went many times but befor he went to boarding...pb says she will make remaining things n asks gulaal to get ready...n says taht she is very happy seeing gulaal this much happy after many days...

I am back..but also doing some work..mom ne abhi abhi diya hai...will continue giving the updates...