Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by -Srushti-

Heellooo helloo...😳...I guess only one of us is totally ecstatic today😆

hi Srush😊
awww Ramya,so sad about the leave.but still you got it yay for that.😃
mein shuru karthi hoon...

Jk having Fbs of kesars questions abt dushy marriage...she is very angry at kesar...she says that dushy is not ready for marriage...n gulaal is responsible for this...she says to giga that gulaal is the one because of which dushy is not married...now i decided that i will do his marriage at any cost...i will do all this alone this time with out any ones help...

Originally posted by minizz

Hi Srushti,Jerry🤗

Srushti why are you so khush today😊reason batao na

haha Hi mini🤗 I am Khush😲...I want to beat the hell out of Kesar today😆 and I remembered what happened when I took out the belt last time😆...

Geeshy, Teachu, Ramya, Aditi 🤗🤗🤗
Originally posted by Geeshani

Hi Srush, Aditi, Chweetuuu 

hi tom,tamatar,ramya,aditi..n my chandu..

haha Hi mini🤗 I am Khush😲...I want to beat the hell out of Kesar today😆 and I remembered what happened when I took out the belt last time😆...

Srushti Gabbar ben bani thi.hain yeh maine kaise miss kiya?kab hua yeh belt waala kissa😆

bechara Kesar chod do use Srushti,woh bechara pehle hi domestic violence ka shikaar hai😭
Originally posted by MR21

mein shuru karthi hoon...

Jk having Fbs of kesars questions abt dushy marriage...she is very angry at kesar...she says that dushy is not ready for marriage...n gulaal is responsible for this...she says to giga that gulaal is the one because of which dushy is not married...now i decided that i will do his marriage at any cost...i will do all this alone this time with out any ones help...

hi la bechara Kesuhamesha pitta rehta hai😆
bechare Giga kaka he never had any significant lines to say post -leap na.bas ek baar zor se bola tha (Scolding Raman and JK)and then bechaare behosh hi hogaye phir end mein jaake ek chota sa dialogue bola na😆