Video to Picture + PIC

DarkDiva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey everyone...

i have a question... we all know that yesterday in the episode Uday and his sister saw the Picture from him and J. He told his sister that he will take care of it.

In the preview for today we see that Js grandma knows about the video?...or was it the Pic?

If its really the video...

...then it means that Uday dont know about it...? it will shock him...like he was a small moment shocked yesterday when he saw the pic... 

what you think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arryline thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ya he'll be shocked but Dadisa anyways believes that it was Jai who was seeking attention from him also our Prince is too cleaver to handle such situations๐Ÿ˜‰
_Poulomi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Well he also needs to get a bit of scoldings!!
DarkDiva thumbnail

Originally posted by: arryline

Ya he'll be shocked but Dadisa anyways believes that it was Jai who was seeking attention from him also our Prince is too cleaver to handle such situations๐Ÿ˜‰

Probably ... ๐Ÿ˜Š But i hope that Dadisa  will also make to Uday clear the he should not play because  I believe that everything he does its not seriously in his eyes ๐Ÿ˜•

Thanks for writing back๐Ÿค—
Edited by AmishiE - 12 years ago
DarkDiva thumbnail

Originally posted by: poulomi12

Well he also needs to get a bit of scoldings!!

Thanks for writing back ๐Ÿค—

I think the same๐Ÿ˜Š... first he doesn't care about J feeling and second for him is this just a game. 
He has to see that everything has consequences ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜‰
gohem123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
i don't think it will shock him..He will have the same smirk in his face and will give some explanation in which our poor DS will fall...J will get scolding and UV will be praised...๐Ÿ˜†  ๐Ÿ˜†
DarkDiva thumbnail

Originally posted by: gohem123

i don't think it will shock him..He will have the same smirk in his face and will give some explanation in which our poor DS will fall...J will get scolding and UV will be praised...๐Ÿ˜†  ๐Ÿ˜†

Lol... he is a bad Boy ... ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰

Thanks for writing back๐Ÿค—
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
 Love how even if Udayveer was int he pic, Dadisa blames J...hehhee! No wonder UV isn't troubled--b/c he knows Dadisa trusts him completely!