Posted: 12 years ago
I don't think K will know that. Maybe after losing the race he'll come to know 😕
Originally posted by Anondo.R

I don't think K will know that. Maybe after losing the race he'll come to know 😕
nt clear...
Originally posted by riyya6

why is that so...

Cuz for one I dont think K will make such a bet in the first place. Secondly since he found friendship with Pratigya so hard why wud he be friends with his paglait of a stalker? Seems pretty illogical to me. Plus he hates the sight of her too so I feel friendship is a very long shot.

Hope I put my point across well.
Originally posted by Mo710

Cuz for one I dont think K will make such a bet in the first place. Secondly since he found friendship with Pratigya so hard why wud he be friends with his paglait of a stalker? Seems pretty illogical to me. Plus he hates the sight of her too so I feel friendship is a very long shot.

Hope I put my point across well.
yes... ur right.. in a wway... i always like how u put ur point across... 👏 Edited by riyya6 - 12 years ago

nt clear...

I meant Krish wont be able to know that Meera is there. After losing the race he may know. He'll be furious then dont know (My POV) 

Edited by Anondo.R - 12 years ago

I meant Krish wont be able to know that Meera is there. After losing the race he may know. He'll be furious then dont know (My POV) 

possibility is there yaar...Confused

possibility is there yaar...😕
but if she loves k why she is winning making him to lose

but if she loves k why she is winning making him to lose

No idea  😕

No idea  😕

shes total opposite to pratz... shes trying to get krish attention on her... my view...Ouch

shes total opposite to pratz... shes trying to get krish attention on her... my view...

Exactly!! but it won't happen. KriYa will handle it. Hope so 😃