Navya

'.*""*SUmthign Special bout navya - Page 2

-preetiVirMan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: NehaSHAYA

"Navya"...the bestest show i would hav ever watched...when the show started ...seriously saying...i didnt had more expectaions coz...i hated SP showz...but when i began watching it...I dont how...it began ruling my mind...Sum epi's cute...sum emotional Sum epi thought me lessons too...but Now a days I noe the track been shown Is a kind of Not good...they just cant show our ANYA relation so weak...this message is for all navya fans...guys i noe show is a bit boring now a days...but still plzzz dont stop watching ...remember the old days...n every relationship can always not go smooth...so plzz continue watching navya...N hope for the best...

i dont noe wat i hav blaabbered up...if i hurted sum1 den sowwie..😊

That's how i feel to.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Divya.S- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
completely agree dea, whatevr d track may navya is THE BEST show i hav watchd til nw..
-Liana- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hmmm amazing post neha πŸ‘ finally got a post where i really want to reply happily.. ur post took me to the memory lane😍the old days the time whn i found the show sooo special.. the button lock incident or the rain scene, and guys u hd faced many horrible tracks like shagun track, kanpur track then y we r affraiding to face this MU track???may b the track is not going goo but our fav actor they r doing the hard work equally na?? everyday i think i shouldnt wtch todays epi but whn my wtch (bd time show10.30 i jst sit infrnt of TV & wtch navya)
f.s.m thumbnail
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ AWESOME post Neha πŸ‘

Will never eave this show ,,,, πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ EVEN tough we are hating this track , BUT we love the show more than that ... 😊
ankur143 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
woow nyc post at any cost main is show ko chod nahin sakta chahe jo bhi track ho first and last show of lyf 

marne k baad iss show se door ja sakunga pata nahin wahan bhi usk bina reh payun ya na reh payun
i love this show tooo much
especially my very own shamya
ViraatMaanviLov thumbnail
of course navya is our life...
-ParamHolic- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: -Liana-

hmmm amazing post neha πŸ‘ finally got a post where i really want to reply happily.. ur post took me to the memory lane😍the old days the time whn i found the show sooo special.. the button lock incident or the rain scene, and guys u hd faced many horrible tracks like shagun track, kanpur track then y we r affraiding to face this MU track???may b the track is not going goo but our fav actor they r doing the hard work equally na?? everyday i think i shouldnt wtch todays epi but whn my wtch (bd time show10.30 i jst sit infrnt of TV & wtch navya)

thanks dear...N truly agree wid u...u just cant watching the show bcoz they r showing sum sad moments in it...a true fan watch it always!!