Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Virman: il never let you go :)

sushravya thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys..!! This is actually a OS. but due to some unexpected plans I have 2 break this into 2 parts as I don't have enough time to update full now. So the other part will be updated by night. Hope you guys like this😊

PART 1

He watched her  very closely without even blinking his eyelids for a split of a second, fearing within a fraction of second, she might escape from his life. He held her hand tightly hoping they would held back his hand the same way. He sat beside a angel who had fulfilled his incomplete life, gave him all her love and now sleeping deeply not even leaving him a clue of when shel wake up. Yet, she seemed full of life. 
Virat slowly leaned against her and gently kissed her forehead with a little hope that she would kiss him back. But she din't. He always admired her beauty while sleeping. His every day would start from that cute face of his sleeping beauty for which he had lost himself. But for now, he wished this was a fairy tale and Manvi would wake up feeling his please-come-back-to-me kiss and free from his nightmares.
It was almost 3 days, she lay on the hospital bed and he sat beside her with every second strengthening his hopes while it was falling down rapidly. It was during their honeymoon, just few months after their marriage, she became ill and lost her conscious. He knew this was going to happen. 
On the night before their wedding, she had said him that she's left with only few time and he would be ruining his life if he marry her. But Virat had assured her that he'l never let anything happen to her even though knowing it was out of reach since she was suffering from blood cancer and if in case,anything happens also he would be satisfied with his life because it gave him those sweet moments to be a part of such a girl's life who was nothing but a God's-gift.
But living without her was nothing but breathing without oxygen for him. Doctors had kept her in observation with a hope that she'l respond to their medications. It was almost 3 days and her body refused to react. Her body temperature was increasing every hour. In spite of all the services and facilities provided by the high-tech hospital, she lay there without even flinching for a second. His heart almost skipped a beat on the day when he saw her closing her eyes, losing her consciousness. It felt as though everything around him was falling down, including him. He admitted her to the famous hospital in the town and decided to handle it alone and not telling others in his family. If he say, his bhabi will get to know, she'l faint and for sure, Manvi would kill him for that. He wished if she would wake up atleast to kill him.
He stared at the walls of hospitals for a day like a kid who lost his mom. The doctors and nurses were walking in and out of the intensive-care ware where Manvi was kept in. She was his life, a ray of light and if the light went out, the shadow would die. And how can he allow that to happen?
Finally, the doctors said him that she was kept under observation until her body shows some improvements. From that time, he was at her side constantly trying to be positive, yet losing himself inside.
-------
Today it was day 4 and nothing changed. He had made a firm decision this time. He thought to take care of her by himself. He knew she's counting her last days and he would not let her die on the hospital stretcher with all the pipes stuck to her body and typical instruments which were aimed at decreasing her life. She was a princess, she lived like a princess and she would die like a princess. His lap would be the bed for her, his care would be the medicines for her, his heart would be the ECG machine which would turn flat the moment he lose her and his pure love will be more than a hospital or any treatment for her.He thought that would be that last thing I can do to her. 

Im sorry guys, M unable to update full and M quite unsatisfied with this piece of writing as I wrote this within short time. I'l update the second part by this night. Please leave your comments. Thank you😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thesh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Sad...very sad...plz dnt let her die!!!!she's all he has...plz plz plz...

Lol a little dramatic...it was beautifully written darling can't w8 4 part 2
preethis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
beautifully written dear... but if she dies it would really be heart wrenching...
psychomeg thumbnail
can't wait for nxt part...plz pm me whn u update...
-preetiVirMan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
amazing om me for nxt update pls. 
Scribbler184 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awww . . . . . you broke my heart and literally made me cry. πŸ˜­ πŸ₯Ί 

The first part is heart-breaking and adorable at the same way. The description is too good. Viraat's feelings are so beautiful and pure. This is just so amazing and beautiful but really really sad. I really hope that you don't end this on a sad note please. . . . . 

The Update - 
He sat beside a angel who had fulfilled his incomplete life, gave him all her love and now sleeping deeply not even leaving him a clue of when shel wake up. Yet, she seemed full of life. Virat slowly leaned against her and gently kissed her forehead with a little hope that she would kiss him back.
Adorable lines . . . . πŸ˜ . . . . .I really wishes that she would just wake up from the deadly sleep and kiss him back. He is so much in love with her. 

If in case,anything happens also he would be satisfied with his life because it gave him those sweet moments to be a part of such a girl's life who was nothing but a God's-gift.
But living without her was nothing but breathing without oxygen for him.
Awww, these lines are again truly adorable . . . . πŸ˜

He wished if she would wake up atleast to kill him.
You are literally making me cry with each passing lines. I swear, I really can't tolerate something like this happening to the funny, bubbly, the amazing Nok-Jhok duo. I really want to see them happy. . . . .

He thought to take care of her by himself. He knew she's counting her last days and he would not let her die on the hospital stretcher with all the pipes stuck to her body and typical instruments which were aimed at decreasing her life. She was a princess, she lived like a princess and she would die like a princess. His lap would be the bed for her, his care would be the medicines for her, his heart would be the ECG machine which would turn flat the moment he lose her and his pure love will be more than a hospital or any treatment for her.He thought that would be that last thing I can do to her. 
The most beautiful and touching lines of the OS. Amazing beautiful and touching. I really appreciate you and this OS. Beautiful. πŸ‘  πŸ‘πŸΌ
Loved the OS.

Well, at last I just want to say that please update soon and please please please try to end it on a happy note. 

Thank you for this OS and Take Care. πŸ˜Š

inlvwithehmmbh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks so much for this lovely piece of OS:) PM me when u update pls :) thanks 
ninaatwal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It is very very good.  Keep it up and please write more.
EHMMBH_fan1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This is truly amazing! But very very sad :( I wish nothing happens to Mannu even though I'm pretty sure it is!!!! Great writing :) plzz pm me when u update!! Thnx :D
unnatia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
really good writing! pls continue and do pm me :)