Is Star Network slowly wrapping up ?

geetian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Friends, we all know that Mr. Rupert Murdoch the main owner /founder of the  Star network was involved in a legal battle a few months ack and due to that he incurred huge losses----I was watching the Star Movies and saw that they are changing/renaming it to Fox Network premium. 
The same thing happened to star One changing to Life Ok, due to which we had to lose our beloved Geet Hui Sabse Parayi. 
 So by putting two and two together, I am assuming that either Star network is wrapping up or downsizing to keep airing only those channels which are profitable to them…….if that is the case, then we better not request that Geet be aired on any Star related Channels. 
Please no jooties or chappals if I've come to the wrong conclusion ( like Jugnu Mama)----this is just my pov which I wanted to share and get your comments. Thanks for reading !

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

u making me scared!!! if star is wrapping up, then i dont think there is any hope for geet season 2!!!  bcoz i dont think that zee or sony kinda channels have the capability of having shows like geet!!!
sony has mostly shows which include old people and zee is totally about women dominated shows and our geet is so unique that i dont think it falls into those categories!!! so i just wish its not true and we get geet season 2 soon!!!!
geetian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey --please don't be scared --this post was made to put my intuition into words and see if there is anyone who can enlighten me more in this topic, not to alarm-------I think that StarPlus has better chances of surviving as its a profitable money making wing of Star Network. I hope I'm wrong though------
sweety095 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i just hope not iwnt geet season 2
bobby13rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
OMG...I'm scared now...anyways, thanxx for sharing..
we can only ask for brand new show of GURTI in Sony t.v coz GHSP's copywright is with STAR..
18mypride thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
want to see our gurti togther in new show... crossed my fingers..
-Saruu- thumbnail
Rupert murdoch owned THe Sun,a british newspaper?🤔 not star netweork?
Beena_g thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Star network is the profitable channel when compared to all..i doubt if it is wrapping up..if they plant to wrap up ,they wont be getting new shows in star plus n channel v..Anyway we r trying for season 2 in LO so it should not matter us...My POV
KTPROCKS thumbnail
OMG...now I am scared 😕
but I really hope that Geet season 2 comes on a better channel where Gurti will be more praise for their work and the TRP will be better