Navya

Snigdha's open appreciation for Siddharth Tewary

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Snigdha's open appreciation for Siddharth Tewary

Akash Wadhwa, TNN | Dec 22, 2011, 04.13PM IST
Read More:Snigdha Pandey|Siddharh Tewary|Navya
Snigdha Pandey

Snigdha's open admiration for Producer Siddharth Tewary.

Snigdha Pandey who plays Rama Bhabhi in Siddharth Tewary's Navya is all appreciation for the producer and the productino house. She says, ""Working with Swastik Pictures and Siddharth is just so wonderful. Swastik is known for its Social shows that try to give a message to the society. Whether it was "Agle Janam", "Pitah" or "Phulwa" they all carry powerful social messages and are family shows providing clean entertainment.

Swastik Pictures is a leading and fast growing Production house and I am proud to be associated with it.Siddharth Sir who is a fabulous Human being and a wonderful producer who gives his actors a lot of freedom to develop their character at the same time he gives valuable inputs for the building of the role. After I had signed Navya, he met me personally and discussed all the nuances of the character of Rama Bajpai, her pyche, her background ,her ambitions and what makes her negative. He also told me in details how my character would develop with the show and explained the importance of bringing the character to life without exaggerating on her Accent and mannerism.I remember his words Keep it subtle Keep it real.After that he gave me a free rein in developing my character but still whenever I meet him I always seek his valuable inputs"". Well it's nice to know atleast Snigdha gives full credit to the producer and the production house when actors don't acknowledge the shows which make them stars.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coolzohr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
tfs hope he gives some important advise to his cv's and writers tooo
-Reshmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the article...I hope he will spend few hours with the CVs and give them some sensible ideas...
ankur143 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
tfs well sais snighdha it is really a awsm show