Posted: 12 years ago

Piya's pov

its been 4 years. Yes, 4 years when I first met him. It was my first day in dehradoon. Everyone were stranger to me but then I met misha. She was fun loving and bubbly. Who knew that this brat was my half sister. That day she dragged me to rappling point. She wanted me to face danger. I refused her but she forced me. Well, that was the turning point of my life. I was going down tthe cliff with kabir but I had to be accident prone. My rope broke and I went directly down swaying like a free bird. For a moment I thought it was end of me..my life. But no, it was just the starting. I closed my eyes and was waiting to embrace death but just then I felt myself in someone's arm, sound and secure. I didn't wanted to open my eyes. But I did to see my savior. And there he was, my angel, my abhay.

Abhay's pov

Piya and I are married now and exactly 4 years ago, we came face to face. I was a vampire then! Who knew that day will turn my dead life upside down. I was running in the jungle as usual. The jungle was still the same as it was years back. Same flowers, trees, weather, environment but still everything had changed. I was a living dead mourning for someone whom I once loved in my human life. I never wanted to be back in dehradoon but we moved back as per my dad's orders. But this place always reminded me of her. Since we moved back, I always used to spend my time in jungle just remembering her and living those beautiful moments. That's when I heard a cry. That cry made my heart wrench. I didn't want to see who it was but my legs automatically moved to that place. I saw a girl falling down the cliff and without thinking I just when to save her. She landed in my arms. That's when I saw piya! My heart ached seeing her because she was exactly like her, the one whom I once loved. But yet she was different. Her face was pure, innocent and serene. Her curls were on her face and she had her eyes closed. For a moment I thought I found my lost love but yet she was not her. But today, I am glad that she was not at all like her.

Piya's pov

I opened my eyes and first thing I saw was his eyes. His eyes were blue and so hypnotic. It gave me a feeling of affection and love. I just kept staring at him. He had a perfect face with perfect jaw-line. His eyes were so beautiful that anyone could get lost in them. I was still in his arms and didn't want to let him go. I felt secure in his arms. And for the first time, my heart beat was fast. It felt like my heart would jump out any moment. I felt butterflies in my stomach and it was just making me embarrassed. He put me on my foot and walked away. I called him but he didn't look back at me again. I felt my heart ache but didn't knew why..

Abhay's pov

She opened her eyes. I saw her baby brown eyes. They were looking at me. For the first time in years, I felt something in my dead heart. I felt happy yet sad because my fate was playing a sick game with me. I could hear her heart beats. It was like rhythm, like singing chimes. I felt delighted. I wanted to hug her, kiss her, cry but I knew it was not a good thought. I immediately set her on her foot and walked away because I didn't want to see her or else I would have broken then and there. When I was walking away, she called me. But I didn't look back because I just wanted to run away.

Piya's pov

Well, this is how I met abhay who is my husband today, my love, my life. today I have a surprise for him on this very special day and I am sure he will love it. Snapping out of my thoughts I went to my wardrobe and picked up his favourite white gown. Yes, he loves white now! I got dressed in this silk white gown which had broad neckline with little mirror work on it. I wore my favourite silver earings and applied little lip gloss. I left my hair open because he loves it. Actually, abhay had invited me on a date with him and I knew that had to look perfect on this very day.

Abhay's pov

Today I invited piya on a date with me. I wanted to relive all our old moments again. This date is going to be special. I wanted piya to feel special. Things have changed for better since last four years. I am no more a vampire. I am a human who feels and loves. Piya had always believed in our love, our fate, our destiny. It was always piya who felt that our forbidden love was possible. We could be together. And here we are happily married. All the preparations are done and tonight its going to be a special and memorable night for both of us.

Piya's pov

As per his instruction, I went to terrace. Yes that's where abhay had prepared for our date. But as I reached near the door  abhay blindfolded me. He didn't want me to see anything before hand. I protested but damn, he his one heck of a man. It was useless. He took my hand in his and led the way. As we reached the spot, he opened my blindfold. I gasped seeing it. It was beautiful. The whole terrace was dimly lit with candles. He had spread rose petals all over the terrace. It had silk and shiffon curtain s all over the place with my favourite purple orchids. at the centre, there was a table for two which was also decorated with flowers and candles. There was a bottle of champagne with two two glasses. That's when I turned towards abhay and realized that abhay was looking dead gorgeous in his white shirt and blue jeans. White surely complimented him.

Abhay's pov

Piya was looking like a beautiful princess in that white gown. she had a glow on her face with a slight colour which always made my heart beat faster. She saw the decorations and I was sure that she loved it from her expressions. I took her to the table and made her sit first. "I am hungry", she said and it made me smile. Within few minutes I was back with her favourite dishes. But ignoring all, she directly attacked pasta. She kept eating like child like. It made me smile more. How lucky was I to have her. "abhay, stop staring, even u can have it", she said looking at me. But I wasn't hungry. But still for her, I ate pasta with her.

Piya's pov

Abhay was quiet and it was me who was breaking the silence yet again. But I loved this abhay who just used to listen to me while I did the talking. When our eating was done he sat on his knees and asked," would you like to dance with me mrs. Raichand" his words made me jump in joy and I just smiled and nodded. He played a soft music in the background and we kept dancing. He held me aroubd my waist and I had my arms around his neck. We kept staring and smiling at each other while swaying with the music. Occasionally, he kissed my forehead and I felt so lucky to have him. That's when I decided to give him my surprise. I stopped and he gave me a confused looks. I held him hand and made him touch my lower abdomen. I smiled at him and he still was confused. I knew he needed hint. I said," abhay, its been four years since we are together . we always dreamt to be together and today our family is complete. I never thought this would happen this soon but yes, it has happened."

Abhay's pov

She said those words and it made me smile. But I still couldn't figure it out. That's when put two and two together. The glow on her face, the eating habit, the way she placed my hands on her lower abdomen to make me feel something and finally those words..yes!! I got it..i knew..piya was pregnant! I was going to be a father something I never dreamt would happen with me. It was a beautiful goft from her on a perfect day. I asked," are you pregnant?" she smiled and nodded shyly and that's when I swept her off her feet and swayed around in my arms. She just kept laughing and giggling. I put her down and hugged her that's when she excused herself. I was confused.

Piya's pov

I excused myself and went to get a chocolate cake to celebrate it. Though it was my favourite but I knew abhay wouldn't mind not now atleast. I came back in few minutes with cake in hand and he understood. He smiled and shook his head. He smirked," oh, I should have known! You and chocolate cake and today you have a perfect excuse." I struck my tongue at him at placed it at the table. I pulled him towards the cake. We cut the cake and he fed me. I did the same. But I couldn't resist the cake. So I started having it without even having a look at him.i knew he was staring and giving me "I knew it " look.

Abhay's pov

I saw her enjoying her cake. But the cake was all over her lips. This was my piya! Carefree and child like! That's when I pulled her towards myself. She came towards me with a jerk. Her hands were on my chest and my arms around her waist. I bend towards her and slightly kissed her cheek. Then I went towards her rosy lips which had chocolate on them. I sucked her upper lips taking the taste of chocolate. Again I sucked her lower lips. Slowly the passion increased and she responded to my kiss. We kept kissing and playing with each others tongue teasing.

Piya's pov

When he kissed me, a shiver ran down my spine. It had never changed. Still he had the same effect on me. While kissing my arms automatically reached around his neck. I felt so divine and happy. That's when I drop of water fell on my face. And soon it turned out to be rain. Yes! Rain in winters but it was a perfect timing. Though it had started raining, we didn't leave each other. We kept kissing as we both didn't want to leave each other.  But we left each other to grasp some air but still his forehead was touching mine. I left him and started swaying and enjoying in rain. He suddenly carried me in his arms and took me inside our room.

Abhay's pov

I carried piya to the room because I knew she will never leave a chance to get drench in rain and now it was no time for her to get ill. I told her to change but she pouted showing me anger and I realized that she really wanted to get drenched in rain. I smiled and asked," should I help you to change?" but she didn't reply. That's when I went to her wardrobe and picked up her night dress. I got a towel and started wiping her hair. I wiped her bare shoulder, carrassing and kissed her. She was driving me insane with her looks. She kept quiet and didn't utter a word. I took the advantage and unzipped her gown.

Piya's pov

He unzipped my dress and carrassed me with his fingers giving me a ticklish sensation. I had goosebumps and was losing my mind. He definitely knew how to take advantage. I couldn't control myself and hugged him tightly without letting him go. I kissed his neck and brushed my lips on his chest. I knew he was losing himself around me. Finally, he let it go. He carried me to bed and placed gently. He covered both me and him with a sheet.

Abhay's pov

we both got lost in passion and never ending desires and made love. It always caused my sanity when I was around her. That's my life, my love, my piya…

piya's pov

today we are one..happily married. Soon our family will be complete. But our need for each other, our love, our passion will never fade away. We took years to be what we are today and I know, we both will never let it go..because we were just meant to be…this is how it has to be…

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by peehu24 - 12 years ago
whoa!!this was so perfectly described peehu!!👏loved every part of it!!brilliant!!⭐️😃
Edited by abhiora - 12 years ago
res

omg lovely OS peehu...loved everything in it...truly!!! amazing...!
Edited by CIDMaaneetNaksh - 12 years ago
Res

**Edited**

Aww.. Peehu! It was very much romantic!
I loved it!! POV's on their first meet, made me remember those days. Perfect!😉

Pia is pregnant and celebrating it with cake!
Their Kissing scene in rain.. I'm all lost in imagining!☺️

Such a romantic one darling!
Thanks for the PM😊
Edited by Sivaranjani - 12 years ago

loved it peehu!!!!

it was very well written & the date part was awesome😳

thnx 4 da pm... 😊

Peehu its brilliant. Do keep writing.
Peehu...Brilliant yaar...Loved it...😛...Lovely...😛...
superb update peehu!!!
i love it .!!
abhiya moment was  super passionate .pia is pregnant and kiss was super hot . 
truly brilliant 
beautiful OS.  I always love your posts. Do continue writing😊