The slap could be the boon in disguise

sree07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
oye oye balle belle...

Guys... ha... 'The Slap', its a a fulfilling day for gopi avengers :). Finally in a way they are even. Can't it be a boon in disguise? I could create the following scenarios...

Koki is angry with gopi as a result of which the following things can happen

1. ahem to feed gopi.. obviously koki is angry. so far the golden boy has never done the task since its koki's duty
2. ahem get a chance to defend gopi again in front of koki
3. Ahem consoling gopi.Gopi will be devastated obviously,  she is already having a guilt attack and on top of it... koki anger, she would cry. Can not expect a run and hug scene with ahem. Since she is invalid. But when she is crying ahem will definitely console her either with his classic "Chup ho jao" or may be a little bit touching... (i am not keeping my hopes up on it... still since they have shown the waist catching scene hope they will show more... naughty me ). the point to be noted is, since the accident.. there was no incident where gopi cried her heart out. Since our ahem has already melted, i am eagerly waiting for the reaction when gopi cries.

Guys please add more :)... 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Ahem the arrogant might realize gopi is his own coz he wont feel bad after the slap. I don want her to cry. No cryin gopi.but am glad u slapped ahem.
varshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
well the slap was a long time comming for all gopi lovers...only drawback will be gopi will be more guity than she already is...would love for ahem to console her ...lets wait and see...
Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: varshu27

well the slap was a long time comming for all gopi lovers...only drawback will be gopi will be more guity than she already is...would love for ahem to console her ...lets wait and see...

yes agre he will feel gulity as she didnt mean to slap him n im sure he will understands n hpe he consoles her as he knws tht she didnt do it on purpose let jus see wht happns, cant wait...

sweetsugar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Gopi is definetly feeling guilty ,and obviously she cannot hide herself from Ahemji ,she will apologize to him and as much as i want him to console her and tell her he dint mind it ,i feel he is going to say "thik hai thik hai " and turn off the topic ...trying not to get my hopes high but wish we get a good scene with a difference other than repeating the same old thingsEdited by sweetsugar - 12 years ago
sree07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
ya thats true.. there is no point in repeating the same scenes. But i like our ahemji's chup ho jao sentence. It is classic. It shows his care showhow :)
sweetsugar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: gohem_forever

ya thats true.. there is no point in repeating the same scenes. But i like our ahemji's chup ho jao sentence. It is classic. It shows his care showhow :)

yeah it does show his care ,he is very polite yet strict whenever he says tat  , and she is all quite the moment he says it to her 😳
HelloHunnyBunny thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hmm..even i can't stop thinking about the positive effects this slap 😉

i wanna see gopi crying...ahem consoling her..something of the same kind which happened on her b'day...and finally a hug..and this time ahem won't resist his hands wrapping around her..im so sure of it😳
ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Like your post ... never thought of it that way ... Gohem.  Koki made at gopi  so ahem has to do everything.
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
I can't wait to watch the slap,its going to be AWESOME😃