Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

Is Raj and Koyal Real Siblings?

VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
After giving a thought, it came to my mind on whether is Raj and Koyal really siblings. Because its almost confirmed the lady that Abha saved and living together is Raj's mother and so far the way the lady speaks, she never really mentioned of two childrens. So my guess is could Koyal be Daiima's real daughter and since Raj's mother left (Or Daiima plot something to make her leave), Daiima pretend to take care of Raj and this makes Raj loves Koyal as his own daughter and Daiima thought of using Koyal to take Raj's wealth. But now that Koyal is sent to prison, Daiima is here to take revenge. 😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rechus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Best thought.. May be it will possible...but Koyal is daaima's daughter..? That lady is Raj's real mother..?
-Nirvana- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I thought so too because she always think about one child,her son(Raj) Don't think she has any more kids...Possibly Koyal is Daima's daughter as you said,and he grew up with her and loved her like a sister.

Now it all makes sense,I was always wondering where Koyal got her evilness from...it her Ma...Daima {does she know Koyal is in jail?}
VishaD. thumbnail
I think so. The lady seems to be good and so is Raj. So Koyal is a total mis-matched unless she is Daiima's daughter which Raj accepted as his own sister but Daiima's real plan is for the wealth. So to take revenge, she is using Kanika now.

Yes, she knows that Koyal is in the jail and Daiima's entry was right after Koyal went to jail. So there is something suspicious here about Daiima.
rechus thumbnail
Daaima is devil.. No matter.. If Koyal is her daughter, It superb... Koyal deserve this type of mother..but sumthng fishy..we didn't see her in Koyal's marriage.. May be that lady is Koyal's mother...
VishaD. thumbnail
I'm sure there will be some sort of twist regarding this daaima, Raj and Raj's mother and Koyal may be the key point here 😊
rechus thumbnail
One posibility is she is Raj's mother..May be she is Raj's Father's 2nd wife..?
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: rechus

Daaima is devil.. No matter.. If Koyal is her daughter, It superb... Koyal deserve this type of mother..but sumthng fishy..we didn't see her in Koyal's marriage.. May be that lady is Koyal's mother...

Mystery lady is not Koyal's mother as I am sure when she was first shown and the man demanded the necklace for payment, she mentioned "yeh meri bete ki aakhari nishani hai".  She did not say beti.
Koyal could be daaima's daughter but Raj brought up by daaima must have instigated that koyal is his sister. 
rechus thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

Mystery lady is not Koyal's mother as I am sure when she was first shown and the man demanded the necklace for payment, she mentioned "yeh meri bete ki aakhari nishani hai". She did not say beti.

Koyal could be daaima's daughter but Raj brought up by daaima must have instigated that koyal is his sister.

yes.u r ryte..
VishaD. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

Mystery lady is not Koyal's mother as I am sure when she was first shown and the man demanded the necklace for payment, she mentioned "yeh meri bete ki aakhari nishani hai".  She did not say beti.

Yes, this was my whole point of view 👍🏼