India-Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi
Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

plz dont talk negativity... (Page 3)

Mona55 IF-Stunnerz
Mona55
Mona55

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 7:20am | IP Logged
this is my 2 cents which most of the times is ---------- but as far as i see it is lots of us are frustrated with the writers as for the last 6 months or so since barkha has entered cb most scenes dialouges are given to her till bh was positive it was not so bad that was the first 2-3 monthes but since she turned nagative lots of us think that she has become the lead and we dont like it -------------and if the fans dont criticise  how will the cvs know (which they ignore any way)
               and whenever any one says something negative which in my 2 cents really is not negative its just their way of saying what they like and dont like----and if some fans think that is negative talk they are really not true cb fans--and they leave -true cb fans stick around

also we feel frustrated for avina as they are not getting much scope for their talents --they are doing their best with whatever they are given
why why are they--the writers- bent on increasing bhs stay in cb?folks want bhs end and the writers are prolonging---have feeling bh will be forgiven and not punished ---boy o boy the forum will be sooo mad then-----sorry i degress-----my whole point is peaple are frustrated with thw writers and not avina
   lots of times i think of quitting the forum but stick around for avina as they are very tallented and i love them --------
sorry if offended any one

Edited by maia22 - 22 December 2011 at 7:33am

Myra.nelly IF-Sizzlerz
Myra.nelly
Myra.nelly

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Well said maia!! Its human thing to have diferent opinions just that we have to respect it even if we dont agree...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mona55

anushiya1 Senior Member
anushiya1
anushiya1

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged
guys ple hold on. will wait and see how this track support to increase the trp rating to accompany with other related issues in CB2, i think we need to give some time to CV's for their own creative ideas. we have to understand one thing evrything will not happen as per our wish in  life too. so ple have positive thoughts always. keep supporting avina. we need to value their great acting who keeps us happy through their acting,

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

radhameera

chocolate_boy IF-Rockerz
chocolate_boy
chocolate_boy

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
I think TRPs will rise bcoz of promotion and new 3 form track.
shivamala IF-Dazzler
shivamala
shivamala

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
I agree with you have some patience and have positive thinking.

Go to top