Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi
Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

plz dont talk negativity... (Page 2)

..yajnaseni.. IF-Dazzler
..yajnaseni..
..yajnaseni..

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ushasri

completly agree with u radha negative talk should not be there in the forum due to negative so many leaving the forum and the track is liked by us hope new entry wil increase trp of the show

Dear forum is a place a express your views and everyone is entitled to their opinion.We are all AvIna fans that is why we are here.But everyone has not the same POV every time na.There will always be difference of opinion.So why to restrict anybody to post his or her views. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kittya_Cullenushasri

radhameera Senior Member
radhameera
radhameera

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -pratyasha-

A true fan always does not say positively about the show.The biggest fan are always the biggest critics.If anyone wants example i can give of Sachin Tendulkar.His biggest critic is his elder brother  Ajit Tendulkar.We are not enemy of AvIna or the show.We want the show to get great success.And we all are just watching the show only for AvIna and we always want the best for them and everyone has the right to post his or her opinion.

I dont know about others but i am watching the show only for AvIna,not for any other actor or any CV.

i am not saying we should say any critics .i am just saying that till we do not know how the story is going to turn after the new entry...who knows it may include more importance for dev too... so i am just saying without any idea we do not want to critizes...after we may get the idea we may do that .thats it...

MaryamMaryTazzi

radhameera Senior Member
radhameera
radhameera

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by misti73

Can someone explain to me what they mean by negative talk? I really would like an answer because I am confused. 

i am saying in the meaning that due to new entry trp may decrease or fans may lose their interest.that one. or dev wont have imp role to play...till we dont get the correct idea why the new entry is we do not want to be more negative on it...who knows dev may get importance after it...this is my idea

MaryamMaryTazzi

PutijaChalhov IF-Sizzlerz
PutijaChalhov
PutijaChalhov

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 6:00am | IP Logged
A healthy fan agrees to disagree when he/she does not like the tracks thats why we have reputed critics for all performing arts and literature through out the ages   No one can do ji hazoori to everything they may like or dislike  or just ignore or try to bring change by giving their POV which may be representative of different sections.Smile so a forum represents all types of views

No offence meant to anyone

Edited by chalhov - 22 December 2011 at 6:02am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..yajnaseni..ushasrimisti73

Myra.nelly IF-Sizzlerz
Myra.nelly
Myra.nelly

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -pratyasha-

A true fan always does not say positively about the show.The biggest fan are always the biggest critics.If anyone wants example i can give of Sachin Tendulkar.His biggest critic is his elder brother Ajit Tendulkar.We are not enemy of AvIna or the show.We want the show to get greatsuccess.And we all are just watching the show only for AvIna and we always want the best for them and everyone has the right to post his or her opinion.

I dont know about others but i am watching the show only for AvIna,not for any other actor or any CV.
Knt press that like button but Thank you!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..yajnaseni..

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by radhameera

Originally posted by misti73

Can someone explain to me what they mean by negative talk? I really would like an answer because I am confused. 

i am saying in the meaning that due to new entry trp may decrease or fans may lose their interest.that one. or dev wont have imp role to play...till we dont get the correct idea why the new entry is we do not want to be more negative on it...who knows dev may get importance after it...this is my idea

But isn't that a person reacting to the unknown based on what has been shown until now? Human beings react to the unknown based on their prior experience...so is it really negative reaction or fear of the viewers? If it is fear then does a person not have the right to express what he or she fears...isn't this forum the place available to express ones fears and ones happiness?
If one feels that these are not fear but negative thoughts then why not open threads to give hope...point out all the good things that can happen in this track...why tell people who genuinly fears for CB that he or she is having negative thoughts?  People will only fear something or be angry about something if they care for something...My thought is meant for general and not any particular person.

Edited by misti73 - 22 December 2011 at 6:30am

Kittya_CullenPutijaChalhov

lavalina IF-Sizzlerz
lavalina
lavalina

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 6:44am | IP Logged
thx radhameera coz am tired of teling n teling be positive zats great thx again

radhameeraMaryamMary

fatssrilanka IF-Achieverz
fatssrilanka
fatssrilanka

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Agree with you,Radha. First of all we have to wait & see what the CVs have thought about this new track.Maybe we'll be able to see a stronger Dev who'll fight for his Radhika with Kanha's help. Maybe we might even get to know about Radhika.All of us knew that Bak had a guru who wasn't shown & he had to come out one day. And now we know that he's a demon.So,I think we should give this track a chance & see what happens. Who knows with this track we might see Bak's track & this evil track coming to an end & the return of Radhika.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

radhameeraMaryamMaryTazziKittya_Cullen

Go to top