Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

plz dont talk negativity...

radhameera thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i know many fans are angry about the new entry... but plz dont talk about negativity... 

as we know that the track we liked the most had low trp's which is unexpected...

this is the same one happened during rad's death too...many of the fans hated the rad's death track .didnot like the kanha in rad form track and same was said at that time too...trp will decrease further...but see what happened we fans had negativity about that track but audience loved it trp increased... 

we fans too liked it a lot... in the same way we may hate this track.who knows audience may like this and trp may increase...

one example is CC show...which the fans does not like at all the track but it is ruling the trp in top 10 how is it???????  so we can not predict what happens in new entry...

so let's wait and see...

if i hurt someone plz forgive me...my intention is not to hurt anyone...

Edited by radhameera - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

barkhaagg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i m not hating the current track .but i think why craetives wasted almost 3 months on barkha.if they want new entry to be solved by kahna.i will not mind if creavtives keep equal balance in dev radhika and aman-kahna act,not all screen space to aman and barkha.
it could be more better if they bring new entry after barkha exposure and some radev moments.then real radhika and dev together fight this evil.and we are served with strong dev-radhika bonding
radhameera thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: barkhaagg

i m not hating the current track .but i think why craetives wasted almost 3 months on barkha.if they want new entry to be solved by kahna.i will not mind if creavtives keep equal balance in dev radhika and aman-kahna act,not all screen space to aman and barkha.

it could be more better if they bring new entry after barkha exposure and some radev moments.then real radhika and dev together fight this evil.and we are served with strong dev-radhika bonding

i agree with u completly... i am not saying just u... my points are very common to all...as many of fans also doing the same thing...thats way...if my words hurts u i am really sorry for it...
ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I kinda agree, do feel people can express their views but do it with respect blaming actors and CV's etc! Also feel like a lot of members left the forum because of this talking negativity!!

Edited by ashna26 - 12 years ago
ushasri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
completly agree with u radha negative talk should not be there in the forum due to negative so many leaving the forum and the track is liked by us hope new entry wil increase trp of the show
radhameera thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ushasri

completly agree with u radha negative talk should not be there in the forum due to negative so many leaving the forum and the track is liked by us hope new entry wil increase trp of the show

ya.this may lead to loss of fans also...
..yajnaseni.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
A true fan always does not say positively about the show.The biggest fan are always the biggest critics.If anyone wants example i can give of Sachin Tendulkar.His biggest critic is his elder brother  Ajit Tendulkar.We are not enemy of AvIna or the show.We want the show to get great success.And we all are just watching the show only for AvIna and we always want the best for them and everyone has the right to post his or her opinion.

I dont know about others but i am watching the show only for AvIna,not for any other actor or any CV.
misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Can someone explain to me what they mean by negative talk? I really would like an answer because I am confused.  Edited by misti73 - 12 years ago
..yajnaseni.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: ushasri

Dear forum is a place a express your views and everyone is entitled to their opinion.We are all AvIna fans that is why we are here.But everyone has not the same POV every time na.There will always be difference of opinion.So why to restrict anybody to post his or her views. 
radhameera thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -pratyasha-

A true fan always does not say positively about the show.The biggest fan are always the biggest critics.If anyone wants example i can give of Sachin Tendulkar.His biggest critic is his elder brother  Ajit Tendulkar.We are not enemy of AvIna or the show.We want the show to get great success.And we all are just watching the show only for AvIna and we always want the best for them and everyone has the right to post his or her opinion.

I dont know about others but i am watching the show only for AvIna,not for any other actor or any CV.

i am not saying we should say any critics .i am just saying that till we do not know how the story is going to turn after the new entry...who knows it may include more importance for dev too... so i am just saying without any idea we do not want to critizes...after we may get the idea we may do that .thats it...