India-Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi
Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

plz dont talk negativity...

radhameera Senior Member
radhameera
radhameera

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 5:13am | IP Logged
i know many fans are angry about the new entry... but plz dont talk about negativity... 

as we know that the track we liked the most had low trp's which is unexpected...

this is the same one happened during rad's death too...many of the fans hated the rad's death track .didnot like the kanha in rad form track and same was said at that time too...trp will decrease further...but see what happened we fans had negativity about that track but audience loved it trp increased... 

we fans too liked it a lot... in the same way we may hate this track.who knows audience may like this and trp may increase...

one example is CC show...which the fans does not like at all the track but it is ruling the trp in top 10 how is it???????  so we can not predict what happens in new entry...

so let's wait and see...

if i hurt someone plz forgive me...my intention is not to hurt anyone...

Edited by radhameera - 22 December 2011 at 6:03am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

Nabesashobhana.rpjb1fesunilvinianilsangita10765MaryamMaryradhika5TazziGauri22rekha-rubina-Shankar-lavalinaashna26ushasrifatssrilanka

barkhaagg Senior Member
barkhaagg
barkhaagg

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 5:19am | IP Logged
i m not hating the current track .but i think why craetives wasted almost 3 months on barkha.if they want new entry to be solved by kahna.i will not mind if creavtives keep equal balance in dev radhika and aman-kahna act,not all screen space to aman and barkha.
it could be more better if they bring new entry after barkha exposure and some radev moments.then real radhika and dev together fight this evil.and we are served with strong dev-radhika bonding

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pjb1MaryamMaryerlyndaKittya_Cullen

radhameera Senior Member
radhameera
radhameera

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by barkhaagg

i m not hating the current track .but i think why craetives wasted almost 3 months on barkha.if they want new entry to be solved by kahna.i will not mind if creavtives keep equal balance in dev radhika and aman-kahna act,not all screen space to aman and barkha.
it could be more better if they bring new entry after barkha exposure and some radev moments.then real radhika and dev together fight this evil.and we are served with strong dev-radhika bonding

i agree with u completly... i am not saying just u... my points are very common to all...as many of fans also doing the same thing...thats way...if my words hurts u i am really sorry for it...

pjb1MaryamMaryerlyndaKittya_Cullen

ashna26 IF-Sizzlerz
ashna26
ashna26

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 5:25am | IP Logged

I kinda agree, do feel people can express their views but do it with respect blaming actors and CV's etc! Also feel like a lot of members left the forum because of this talking negativity!!

Edited by ashna26 - 22 December 2011 at 5:25am

pjb1radhameeraMaryamMaryushasri

ushasri IF-Sizzlerz
ushasri
ushasri

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 5:38am | IP Logged
completly agree with u radha negative talk should not be there in the forum due to negative so many leaving the forum and the track is liked by us hope new entry wil increase trp of the show

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pjb1radhameeraMaryamMary

radhameera Senior Member
radhameera
radhameera

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ushasri

completly agree with u radha negative talk should not be there in the forum due to negative so many leaving the forum and the track is liked by us hope new entry wil increase trp of the show

ya.this may lead to loss of fans also...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pjb1ushasri

..yajnaseni.. IF-Dazzler
..yajnaseni..
..yajnaseni..

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 5:49am | IP Logged
A true fan always does not say positively about the show.The biggest fan are always the biggest critics.If anyone wants example i can give of Sachin Tendulkar.His biggest critic is his elder brother  Ajit Tendulkar.We are not enemy of AvIna or the show.We want the show to get great success.And we all are just watching the show only for AvIna and we always want the best for them and everyone has the right to post his or her opinion.

I dont know about others but i am watching the show only for AvIna,not for any other actor or any CV.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

pjb1radhameeraerlyndaKittya_Cullenrekha-rubinaPutijaChalhovmisti73

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Can someone explain to me what they mean by negative talk? I really would like an answer because I am confused. 

Edited by misti73 - 22 December 2011 at 5:51am

pjb1Kittya_Cullen..yajnaseni..PutijaChalhov

Go to top