Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Yeh Mera Style Hai- Kunal (Page 2)

shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashnotrai

wow shumi you have definately watched more serials than me...no yaar ...i have not seen all the serials but we all know these are ever green jodis on TV  by EKTA Big smile

some of the jodis you mentioned i dont know who they are...i know of robbie-kasturi (I agree robbie was really good)...thanks for agreeing...yaar...Big smile...have u ever seen him crying for kasturi?...heart wrenching.Cry...his first confession to kasturi in musoori after the accident was uniqueDay Dreaming...i have not seen any such cofession before or later and their hug! first time i have seen that type hug!!Day Dreaming...still i have that scene in my avatarTongue...and the mithwaaa...song ...ufff...when he cried i too cried  for him in spite of knowing it is a fictional show...he was in coma for more than 20 epi...even in coma without talking without moving, just lying on the bed , the way he showed his expressions commandableClap...while he was in the wheel chair ,without talking and moving...uff...only he can do that...Clap...the day he walked... the forum was flooded with his fans...Tongue
he is a remarkable actor , not ony actor he is the fantastic trained dancer too...all his concerts in kasturi were mind blowing...his opening concert shakala ka boom boom...uff...have you seen him in nach baliye?...ufff...if i start talking about him...i will not stop...D'oh

But I agree when Kunal does something bad I do want to strangle him...especially when he is around richa....i know...i use to think y should i get angry ? then i realize it is cuz of that little girl siddhi...poor girl she deserve some happiness in her life...along with that thought when i see kunal's care for ritcha...i go madAngry

Go to top