ashnotrai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Kunal said to Siddhi in yesterdays episode 'Yeh mera style hai'...I have watched a few ekta serials but not come across a character like kunal. He does have a unique style, way of talking and his dialogues (and the way sammy delivers them is too good).

I love the fact that his character has grey shades (not shown to be a goody goody son who never does anything wrong) and the way siddhi described him like a nariyal (where he always puts on a tough front...but  has a kind heart). I even love his akdoo side and how he says what he thinks...and stands for what is right!! and the best thing is the way he looks after siddhi but doesnt express it.

What do you think guys? Does any other male lead have the style and character any better than kunals? and what is it about kunal that makes you watch the show? (other than sammy 😊)
What would you like to see different about him?

Edited by ashnotrai - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by-ashnotrai

I love the fact that his character has grey shades (not shown to be a goody goody son who never does anything wrong) 

wooo...kya baath hai yaar,  today every where people loving grey shade characters...πŸ˜ƒ

as soon as i opened IF I read the article "People like grey shaded characters"- Karanvir Bohra...

that is y...that is y ...that is y ...i lub my sweetuπŸ˜›

about kunal i will talk to you as soon as i find timeπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by shumi. - 12 years ago
shumi. thumbnail

What do you think guys? Does any other male lead have the style and character any better than kunals? and what is it about kunal that makes you watch the show? (other than sammy 😊)
What would you like to see different about him?

yep...i do love kunal character ...and sameer carry over that character to his best...πŸ‘ we all love him and his character kunal...but  i can not compare kunal / sameer to other characters / actors of TV...you know why...almost all ekta's leads rock and they make remarkable TV couple...for example...

kavya-anjali , kashish-sujal ,  prem-heer ,  robbie-kasturi , milind-prachi ,shiv-gauri , bani-jai , kripa-angad , vrinda-yug , ranbir-kanya ,  kinjal-kanav ,  shamoli-kunal , santo-dharamraj ,  arjun-arohi , amoli-digvijay ,
archana-manav ,  anurag-tani ...(in this i would like to add krishna from pratigya too)

all are great in their own way...they have their own style...among them i was most impressed my robbie aka karan patel...πŸ‘he was a great actor and had his own styleπŸ‘...he was the heart throb of millions when the serial was on airπŸ˜› when we made a petition 15000 fans singed in a week time...i admire him like any thing...the serial ended 3 years back but the forum on IF was kept open for all those three years cuz of his die heard fansπŸ˜›...i was keeping his siggy in my signature box for 5  years...he was the first TV  personality who impressed me to that extant...πŸ˜›

yep i like kunal now...(out of sight is out of mind...now my karan went out of mind cuz for the past 3 years he did not make any TV apperence ...😭) still there is a difference between the way i love robbie and kunal...if kunal character makes any mistake or do any stupidity i agree and i say kunal is wrong, yet another example krishna from pratigya...if he do mistake i strongly object him...but if robbie make anay mistake...i can not say he is wrong...for me robbie is always right, not only for me for all his fans he is always right even though he had negative shades in him...he took that kind of place in his fans heart...πŸ‘

hence...kunal character is way more to go to take the place in his fans heart to say he is wright even if he do wrong...πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by shumi. - 12 years ago
angel001 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Kunal ki isi ada par to fida hain hum sab..πŸ˜›
Besides Kunal I also liked Sujal(Rajeev ) who had his own distinct style quiet yet so convincing...
Miss him alot..
Kunal is the one next to him who is difft. yet so lovable..😊
-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I like Kunal's style and character, sorry to bring this up, but only and only because Sammy is playing the part. I have not watched any other Ekta's show prior to Parichay except for few episodes of Kasam se and my sole reason to watch Parichay is only because of Sammy. Hence it wouldn't be appropriate for me to compare Kunal's character to any other Ekta's male lead or for any other male lead for that matter. 

For me what makes Kunal's character so lovable, yet he not a goody goody guy, is because of Sammy's fabulous expressions and the quirkiness he brings to this character. He answers are never strait forward, he mixes some attitude and quirk in his dialog delivery which I think is his own style and the style of Kunal Chopra the character. 

Also, when Kunal is shown to be sweet and nice,l Sammy voice tone changes completely. And when he is sulky he looks like a little child. 

Kunal is funny, charming, childish, mature, humorous, romantic, akadoo, kahdoos, loving,  sweet and harsh, All at the same time. One moment you are angry at him, but the very next moment he does something so sweet that melts your heart and you fall back in love with him  him. Kunal is one of a kind just like Sammy.
Edited by Iamrani - 12 years ago
ashnotrai thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-shumi.

yep...i do love kunal character ...and sameer carry over that character to his best...πŸ‘ we all love him and his character kunal...but  i can not compare kunal / sameer to other characters / actors of TV...you know why...almost all ekta's leads rock and they make remarkable TV couple...for example...

kavya-anjali , kashish-sujal ,  prem-heer ,  robbie-kasturi , milind-prachi ,shiv-gauri , bani-jai , kripa-angad , vrinda-yug , ranbir-kanya ,  kinjal-kanav ,  shamoli-kunal , santo-dharamraj ,  amoli-digvijay ,
archana-manav ,  anurag-tani ...(in this i would like to add krishna from pratigya too)

all are great in their own way...they have their own style...among them i was most impressed my robbie aka karan patel...πŸ‘he was a great actor and had his own styleπŸ‘...he was the heart throb of millions when the serial was on airπŸ˜› when we made a petition 15000 fans singed in a week time...i admire him like any thing...the serial ended 3 years back but the forum on IF was kept open for all those three years cuz of his die heard fansπŸ˜›...i was keeping his siggy in my signature box for 5  years...he was the first TV  personality who impressed me to that extant...πŸ˜›

yep i like kunal now...(out of sight is out of mind...now my karan went out of mind cuz for the past 3 years he did not make any TV apperence ...😭) still there is a difference between the way i love robbie and kunal...if kunal character makes any mistake or do any stupidity i agree and i say kunal is wrong, yet another example krishna from pratigya...if he do mistake i strongly object him...but if robbie make anay mistake...i can not say he is wrong...for me robbie is always right, not only for me for all his fans he is always right even though he had negative shades in him...he took that kind of place in his fans heart...πŸ‘

hence...kunal character is way more to go to take the place in his fans heart to say he is wright even if he do wrong...πŸ˜ƒ

wow shumi you have definately watched more serials than me...some of the jodis you mentioned i dont know who they are...i know of robbie-kasturi (I agree robbie was really good)

and kashish-sujal---sujal was gorgeous and I loved his character and its a shame I have not seen him in any serial since?  and I remember prem-heer.

But I agree when Kunal does something bad I do want to strangle him...especially when he is around richa.
ashnotrai thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-angel001

Kunal ki isi ada par to fida hain hum sab..πŸ˜›

Besides Kunal I also liked Sujal(Rajeev ) who had his own distinct style quiet yet so convincing...
Miss him alot..
Kunal is the one next to him who is difft. yet so lovable..😊

Sujal was one of my favourites! and yes I agree 'kunal ki isi ada par to fida hain hum sab'πŸ˜‰
ashnotrai thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Iamrani

I like Kunal's style and character, sorry to bring this up, but only and only because Sammy is playing the part. I have not watched any other Ekta's show prior to Parichay except for few episodes of Kasam se and my sole reason to watch Parichay is only because of Sammy. Hence it wouldn't be appropriate for me to compare Kunal's character to any other Ekta's male lead or for any other male lead for that matter. 

For me what makes Kunal's character so lovable, yet he not a goody goody guy, is because of Sammy's fabulous expressions and the quirkiness he brings to this character. He answers are never strait forward, he mixes some attitude and quirk in his dialog delivery which I think is his own style and the style of Kunal Chopra the character. 

Also, when Kunal is shown to be sweet and nice,l Sammy voice tone changes completely. And when he is sulky he looks like a little child. 

Kunal is funny, charming, childish, mature, humorous, romantic, akadoo, kahdoos, loving,  sweet and harsh, All at the same time. One moment you are angry at him, but the very next moment he does something so sweet that melts your heart and you fall back in love with him  him. Kunal is one of a kind just like Sammy.

Rani I agree with you sammy makes the character what it is. His expressions, his behaviour, dialogue deliver...chemistry with keerti and even his other co-stars is so good. I love watching him as kunal. and yes I cant stay angry with kunal for long...I am just like siddhi...;pata nahin kyon'...πŸ˜‰
shumi. thumbnail

wow shumi you have definately watched more serials than me...no yaar ...i have not seen all the serials but we all know these are ever green jodis on TV  by EKTA πŸ˜ƒ

some of the jodis you mentioned i dont know who they are...i know of robbie-kasturi (I agree robbie was really good)...thanks for agreeing...yaar...πŸ˜ƒ...have u ever seen him crying for kasturi?...heart wrenching.😭...his first confession to kasturi in musoori after the accident was unique😍...i have not seen any such cofession before or later and their hug! first time i have seen that type hug!!😍...still i have that scene in my avatarπŸ˜›...and the mithwaaa...song ...ufff...when he cried i too cried  for him in spite of knowing it is a fictional show...he was in coma for more than 20 epi...even in coma without talking without moving, just lying on the bed , the way he showed his expressions commandableπŸ‘...while he was in the wheel chair ,without talking and moving...uff...only he can do that...πŸ‘...the day he walked... the forum was flooded with his fans...πŸ˜›
he is a remarkable actor , not ony actor he is the fantastic trained dancer too...all his concerts in kasturi were mind blowing...his opening concert shakala ka boom boom...uff...have you seen him in nach baliye?...ufff...if i start talking about him...i will not stop...

But I agree when Kunal does something bad I do want to strangle him...especially when he is around richa....i know...i use to think y should i get angry ? then i realize it is cuz of that little girl siddhi...poor girl she deserve some happiness in her life...along with that thought when i see kunal's care for ritcha...i go mad😑