Sach Ka Saamna - Bhrastachaar Ke Khilaaf

Patni Dharam = No Self Respect??

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Guys...
M sure whoever saw yesterday's SKS episode will agree with me that the guy was a total Creep and a Loser of the first grade..

I hated his father for supporting him after hearing all this and blaming the circumstances...Worst cum worst you can blame the circumstances once...but not EVERY damn time..

He was repeatedly cheating on his wife and still is...

I felt really angry when he said "I wonder why ppl do so much ghotala...khaa khaa ke kitna khayenge"...Inspite of himself being involved in all this...

HYPOCRISY at its best !!!

Why was his wife being such a doormat?? Coz of the kids...It was disgusting how the guy has been cheating on her...After all this she will be with him for 7 janams...Pyaar?? I mean seriously??? What pyaar?? She shudve said Majburi...! Sorry...for sounding insensitive but you have to take a stand if you want sum respect...U cant just sit and cry and expect god to decend down to give justice...

Anyaay Sehna Bhi Paap Hai...

Any Views are welcome...Differences of Opinion are a part of Individuality !!

Luv,
Vandu
Edited by togepe30 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hey :)

I share your sentiments and was thinking that same while watching it. Yesterday's contestant has got to be one of the worst I have ever seen. People make mistakes in life and no one is perfect. But that man was disguisting and showed no real remorse for what he had done. Shedding a few fake tears, that's all.

Even I was shocked and annoyed at the way in which his father was justifying his son's behaviour. But what should we expect. A man who was so wrapped up in his new wife that he sidelined his own children. You could tell that even Rajeev was annoyed by it all, it was evident from his eyes and the way in which he cut off the dad when he was blabbering. Don't blame him.

As for the contestant's wife, I actually felt pity for her. Rajeev asked her a very good question- was she supporting her husband out of love or helplessness. Although she said it was love, I really have my doubts. She looked helpless to me.

Sometimes women put up with it because they have no where else to go, or due to family pressure and worry about what society will say. Poverty is also a factor. But I genuinely hope that the woman can somehow free herself from such a vile man. He is continuously cheating on his wife, which he admitted and he is corrupt to the core. The man does not deserve any more chances.

Shame on him!
Daebak thumbnail
Originally posted by: RafAholic

Hey :)

You could tell that even Rajeev was annoyed by it all, it was evident from his eyes and the way in which he cut off the dad when he was blabbering. Don't blame him.

Yep I totally noticed the way he cut off his dad's justifications and the way his jaw tightened...

And also when his dad made the "Genetic vs/ Environment" comment... Rajeev said...Chalo...aapne galti admit toh kari...

Rajeev did look extremely angry !
Originally posted by: togepe30

Yep I totally noticed the way he cut off his dad's justifications and the way his jaw tightened...

And also when his dad made the "Genetic vs/ Environment" comment... Rajeev said...Chalo...aapne galti admit toh kari...

Rajeev did look extremely angry !

Yes, his jaw did tighten and he did say that to the contestant's father. I guess any decent minded person would find it hard to digest such comments and such pple for that matter.

But I really hope his wife finds a way to leave him. I know there are children involved but such a man deserves to be alone. Such a shameless individual!
Edited by RafAholic - 12 years ago
Daebak thumbnail
Totally yaar..
Just get sum education...Get a job and make that creep pay Alimony thru his nose for helping them keep up the lifestyle...That jerk needs to be chopped into pieces and buried so that even no animals devour him and die coz of his poisonous self...

Bluefalls thumbnail
@vandu--- the man and his father both were equally irritating...starting from 10th boards till now...the entire life of the man is full of corruption...and rather than correcting his son the father was giving excuses...😡And as for the wife..i guess she doesn't have any choice and thats the condition of most of the married Indian women who doesn't have anything to do or anywhere to go...you will get a lot of such examples in real life tooo

Btw...after watching this epi i think i know whom rajeev referred to  when he said that he wanted to hit two ppl few days ago🤣. U were wondering who the guys are that time naa???It was evident from his expression that his was keeping a check on his temper during the show😆.
Edited by saheli2610 - 12 years ago
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
will post my comment on this matter soon..abhi ke liye bas reserved..😊