India-Forums

Patni Dharam = No Self Respect??

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Guys...
M sure whoever saw yesterday's SKS episode will agree with me that the guy was a total Creep and a Loser of the first grade..

I hated his father for supporting him after hearing all this and blaming the circumstances...Worst cum worst you can blame the circumstances once...but not EVERY damn time..

He was repeatedly cheating on his wife and still is...

I felt really angry when he said "I wonder why ppl do so much ghotala...khaa khaa ke kitna khayenge"...Inspite of himself being involved in all this...

HYPOCRISY at its best !!!

Why was his wife being such a doormat?? Coz of the kids...It was disgusting how the guy has been cheating on her...After all this she will be with him for 7 janams...Pyaar?? I mean seriously??? What pyaar?? She shudve said Majburi...! Sorry...for sounding insensitive but you have to take a stand if you want sum respect...U cant just sit and cry and expect god to decend down to give justice...

Anyaay Sehna Bhi Paap Hai...

Any Views are welcome...Differences of Opinion are a part of Individuality !!

Luv,
Vandu

Edited by togepe30 - 22 December 2011 at 4:56am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mentallycrazySuneel_kumar-Rafa--SMay31-Faraan92MysticRiver

-Rafa- IF-Rockerz

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mentallycrazy-SMay31-

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RafAholic

Hey :)

You could tell that even Rajeev was annoyed by it all, it was evident from his eyes and the way in which he cut off the dad when he was blabbering. Don't blame him.

Yep I totally noticed the way he cut off his dad's justifications and the way his jaw tightened...

And also when his dad made the "Genetic vs/ Environment" comment... Rajeev said...Chalo...aapne galti admit toh kari...

Rajeev did look extremely angry !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rafa--SMay31-

-Rafa- IF-Rockerz

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

togepe30

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Totally yaar..
Just get sum education...Get a job and make that creep pay Alimony thru his nose for helping them keep up the lifestyle...That jerk needs to be chopped into pieces and buried so that even no animals devour him and die coz of his poisonous self...

-Rafa-

Bluefalls IF-Rockerz
Bluefalls
Bluefalls

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
@vandu--- the man and his father both were equally irritating...starting from 10th boards till now...the entire life of the man is full of corruption...and rather than correcting his son the father was giving excuses...AngryAnd as for the wife..i guess she doesn't have any choice and thats the condition of most of the married Indian women who doesn't have anything to do or anywhere to go...you will get a lot of such examples in real life toooOuch

Btw...after watching this epi i think i know whom rajeev referred to  when he said that he wanted to hit two ppl few days agoROFL. U were wondering who the guys are that time naa???It was evident from his expression that his was keeping a check on his temper during the showLOL.

Edited by saheli2610 - 23 December 2011 at 11:41pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mentallycrazytogepe30MysticRiver

MysticRiver IF-Addictz
MysticRiver
MysticRiver

Posted: 25 December 2011 at 2:50am | IP Logged
will post my comment on this matter soon..abhi ke liye bas reserved..Smile

togepe30

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Indian Soaps join hands with Anna Hazare to fight corruption Indian Soaps join hands with Anna Hazare to fight corruption  61

Tellybuzz throws light on how channels and production houses are ...

Filmfarm's next to grab the third slot on Life OK! Filmfarm's next to grab the third slot on Life OK!  18

Programming is in full-swing for the newly revamped channel...

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index