Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

18270fans thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: .ahuti.

wow!!!!!just amazing😳⭐️👏

Thanks, Ahuti!  It is always a pleasure when my silliness is appreciated.  I was unbelievably inane in The Bond and Sach Kaa SAAMNA!
18270fans thumbnail
Originally posted by: a_uma

AWESUM post.. 👏 

Please continue with Part II... 😃

THANKS UMA!  How come i did not see your comment on THE BOND? Missed you very much there😭.   I will do one  more on somebody special and try to make it crazier than this.  By the way love all your posts and have a fantastic 2012. 
18270fans thumbnail
BY the way ANSHU and AHUTI, HAPPY  and rocking 2012.
18270fans thumbnail
Thanks mags  for liking the post.  Happy and prosperous New Year
18270fans thumbnail
Thanks  a lot suk4 for liking the post.  wish you all the happiness in the NEW YEAR and always.
.anshu. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: 18270fans

Thanks, Anshu!  I was being too cautious, missed out on the fun aspect and not much  satisfied myself.  By the way, did you read THE BOND? Tried to do something different there.

yes of course i read it.it was too gudClapbtw a belated happy new year to u too😳let ur creative imaginations flow through this forum😊
18270fans thumbnail
Originally posted by: .anshu.

yes of course i read it.it was too gud👏btw a belated happy new year to u too😳let ur creative imaginations flow through this forum😊

Thanks! Right wrist was slightly kaput, hence not able to reply early.  The news of Komal leaving the show, has really left me all jittery!   
ninahegde thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice👏 Komalia equally looked fanatastic with Kareena during Chamak Challo dance and boasted about her bro Krishna Baba😆
18270fans thumbnail
Originally posted by: dhakarn

great one 👏 

Thanks, Dhakaran.  Really feeling very bad about Komal's exit, what a beautiful and talented actress she is.
18270fans thumbnail
Originally posted by: ninahegde

Nice👏 Komalia equally looked fanatastic with Kareena during Chamak Challo dance and boasted about her bro Krishna Baba😆

Thanks dear. I know, she was very good in comedy circus too.  Will miss her a lot.