Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tazeen_29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
 i also made acall today and had a same response from CS man..😔..lets see ahead..
leverne thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i'l tell my friends to call as i go to office during that time so not possible...i was planning to write them letters though
--Magnificent-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Your effort is truly appreciated ...great going anisa 👍🏼 i myself mail them practically everyday ...lets all do our bit to get back GurTi in Geet 2 
Edited by Jes75 - 12 years ago
bhabha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Can you post star one's phone number. I live in USA
bhabha thumbnail
please post the mubai number to call. Thanks much
Karam192 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anisaf

Hi guys its Anisa sorry to keep annoying u but thought I would update u.I rang the Starone Mumbai offices yesterday and made a post on it.Today I rang again and got transferred to customer services.Here is the jist of the convo.

I was very polite and said "Hello sir my name is Anisa and am a huge fan of Geet from the UK.It has taken me 3hrs to get through to u so plz dont tell me to hold the line."

SO Man replied "OK maam how may I help u?"

Ireplied "Well I am ringing regarding any news on Geet season 2 or any other show with Gurmeet and Drashti in it.Could u plz give me any kind of info at all even a small hint"

SO Man "Well maam I cannot tell u anything at the moment cz nothing has been decided yet.We have no info whatsoever."

I replied "U guys have been saying the same thing to all fans.U know we are very dissappointed with the way we have been treated as Star viewers.U dont seem to understand what fans are going through.U must tell us something".

SO Mann "Maam I sypathise with u but all I can say is that no news is good news."

I asked "Can u tell me is there any realistic chance of  a Geet season 2 or are u just fobbing us off  with excuses?".

SO Man "Maam we are taking fans requests very seriously so all I can say to u at the moment is that all fans need to start calling ."

Then he asked for my name ID and phone no and said he would pass on the request of all fans to the relevant people.

So guys I get the feeling that we just need to keepcalling them and keep up the pressure.Dont give up now when we are sooo close.

PS:The man was surprised that I had rang from UK.He asked me 3 times if if I was really calling from UK.I dont think he believed me until I gave him my email ID and phine no!! So all fans from abroad UK,USA,Canada anywhere we all have to keep calling.

HALLA BOL WE WILLSOON HAVE GURTI BACK!!

Hey which no. did u call? I'm from Canada...wanna impress them if calling from outside India holds such importance to them, lol.