Devon ke Dev Mahadev

India-Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

\|/ :: Devon Ke Dev Mahadev- Article Archive :: \|/ (Page 99)

OtakuGirl-Debo IF-Sizzlerz
OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Lightsaber of CC

Posted: 27 August 2014 at 9:32pm | IP Logged

Bal Ganesh Sadhil Kapoor to make a come back on Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev!

Sadhil Kapoor the Bal Ganesh of Mahadev to make a come back for Ganesh Chathurti special episode.

Wednesday, August 27, 2014 | 5:22:11 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-forums.com/TellyBuzz  |  Comments 1 Comments  |  607 Views

Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev is one prominent mythological show of Life OK and it has always managed to gain high TRPs. It has always kept the audience hooked because of its ensemble.

Who can forget the Bal Ganesh played by Sadhil in Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev. Well the audience will get to see this Bal Ganesh again onscreen, he will be making an appearance in a cameo role. 

Our source informs us, "There will be a few flashback scenes where Bal Ganesha will go to  Kailash Parvat where he will reminisce his childhood days." 

When contacted Sadhil Kapoor he says, "It was an amazing experience to shoot with Mahadev (Mohit Raina) again and I think I am blessed by Bappa to attain this position, it feels great to know that this episode is shot for Ganesh Chathurti. I never expected this kind of response by the audience for my performance. Now when they come to know that I am coming back in Mahadev they have been posting messages for me that they are very happy with the comeback."

Phalguni Sharma

OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Lightsaber of CC

Posted: 30 August 2014 at 9:56pm | IP Logged

'Bal Ganesha' Sadhil Kapoor delightfully welcomes Bappa at home!

Little kid Sadhil Kapoor is happy to welcome Lord Ganesha at his place. In a chat with TellyBuzz, he talks about the preparations done for the festival, visiting few other Ganesh Idols and more...

Saturday, August 30, 2014 | 4:45:50 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-forums.com/TellyBuzz  |  Comments 1 Comments  |  488 Views

One of the most adorable kid of TV Sadhil Kapoor who was loved for his acting skills as Bal Ganesha in Life OK's Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev is happy to bring Lord Ganesha at home. While he himself has been essaying the role of deity, he is quite blessed and devoted to make all the preparations to welcome our beloved Bappa at his home.

Sounding excited Saadhil says, "I always keep Ganpati at my home. Every year I buy mushak raj but it is quite different this year as it has been placed beside the idol."

With much of zeal and zest Sadhil welcomed Bappa at his home as he says, "We all danced and brought the idol. We have kept Ganpati for five days and many of my friends have visited my place to seek his blessings."

When asked about the tasty and mouthwatering delicacy prepared for Bappa he says, "We have prepared Modak and Gulaab Jamun for Lord Ganesha."

Saadhil is happy with his performance in Devon Ke Dev Mahadev and thanks Ganesha for showering his blessings upon him as he says, "I am pleased to know that people like my work in the show. We are planning to visit a few Ganesha idols across the city and we all like to have him at our place."   

After the visarjan,I will miss him. I and my sister cry after the immersion happens. I am eagerly waiting for his comeback," concludes Sadhil.

Well that's nice to know Sadhil

Anwesha Kamal

OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Lightsaber of CC

Posted: 05 September 2014 at 2:21am | IP Logged

Kratika Sengar and Nikitin Dheer tie the knot!

Popular TV and Bollywood actors attends the wedding of Kratika Sengar and Nikitin Dheer.

Thursday, September 04, 2014 | 5:36:49 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-forums.com/TellyBuzz  |  Comments 158 Comments  |  11634 Views

The moment arrived finally when the telly town's good looking couple Kratika Sengar andNikitin Dheer tied the knot.

Kratika Sengar who was last seen in Life OK's show Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev got married to Nikitin Dheer who was seen in a daring show Khatron Ke Khiladi Darr ka Blockbuster on September 3.

This beautiful bond of love started when the senior actor Pankaj Dheer went with a proposal to Kratika's parents and they accepted it. Later they both started dating each other and were spotted at various events together.

The wedding picture shows that the couple are very happy and elated to tie the knot. Kratika looks gorgeous in her bridal avatar and Nikitin is looking handsome.

Noted Bollywood and TV actors like Gurmeet Choudhary and Debina Choudhary, Gauahar Khan, Kushal Tondon, Rohit RoyMohit RainaRanvir ShoreyKonkona Sen SharmaVivian DsenaVahbbiz Dorabjee Dsena and many more attended the marriage and made the occasion even more special for the newly wed couple.

We wish a happy married life to the couple!

Phalguni Sharma 

OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Lightsaber of CC

Posted: 07 September 2014 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
Most roles portrayed in serial 

Television
Home  Television  Most roles portrayed in serial
Most roles portrayed in serial 

Mohit Raina (b August 14, 1982) has portrayed 28 characters across 433 episodes of the mythological serial Devon ke Dev Mahadev - Rudra Bhi Aur Bhole Bhi, aired on Life OK channel as of June 30, 2013. The show started airing on Dec 18, 2011 from 8.00-8.30 pm (Mon-Fri) with a 1 hour maha-episode sometimes on Sundays. It is directed by Nikhil Sinha and Manish Singh.

Source - http://www.limcabookofrecords.in/television/44.aspx

Edited by deboleena.manna - 07 September 2014 at 9:26pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Proud-India

OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Lightsaber of CC

Posted: 09 September 2014 at 9:29pm | IP Logged

Embedded image permalink

OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Lightsaber of CC

Posted: 11 September 2014 at 1:19am | IP Logged

Bigg Boss 8 : Top 10 Celebs Who Declined Bigg Boss's Offer

They say that the boss is always right so you must do what he says. At times, such is not the case. A bunch of rebellious celebrities have said "No" to the boss, Bigg Boss that is. While there are those actors who fight to be a part of the grand Bigg Boss house, there are those who outright refuse to be a part of the cult madness. Rajneesh More...

http://www.fuzionproductions.com/bigg-boss-8-celebs-declined-bigg-boss-offer/

-- Sonarika Bhadoria 

OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Lightsaber of CC

Posted: 13 September 2014 at 2:33am | IP Logged

Mohit Raina ecstatic as Mahadev completes 750 episodes - Rival Site

It calls for a celebration as Nikhil Sinha's Triangle Film Productions' Devon Ke Dev... Mahadev on Life OK 750 episodes on 6 September (2014).

In an attempt to strengthen our cultural roots, the show embarked on a wonderful journey three years back garnering ardent viewership of followers and fans.

The protagonist, Mohit Raina not only garnered immense fame and success but also became a household name.

Commenting on the success of the show, Mohit Raina who essays the central role of Lord Shiva stated, "I have been associated with the show from day one and I am very happy with the success it has gained. It feels wonderful. It is very rare to see a daily soap, more particularly a mythological drama pull of so many episodes. We never thought that the show would be such a success and it is truly because of each and every person in the team and the avid fans of Mahadev that it is a hit. "

Elaborating on the celebrations, Mohit added, "Well, we had a small get together on Saturday during our shoot and we enjoyed ourselves."

Congrats Team Mahadev!!!

OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Lightsaber of CC

Posted: 14 September 2014 at 2:15am | IP Logged
the Rival site quoted Mohit on this natural disaster.. his family had been stranded too in Kashmir during the time when the flood raged its worst 
the excerpts are 

Mohit Raina: It is very sad indeed. I never imagined that in a matter of few hours a city like Kashmir would get devastated. When the flooding started my family was in the house and water reached the second floor. For six days the situation remained the same. Luckily, they had food to eat which helped them stay conscious. I would applaud our army officers for doing such a tremendous job. Hope to see Kashmir back being the heaven on Earth. I would appeal people not to panic and trust army officers. Spread love and unity.

Credit - kaatayani for posting this in Forum..

Go to top