Devon ke Dev Mahadev

India-Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

\|/ :: Devon Ke Dev Mahadev- Article Archive :: \|/ (Page 96)

OtakuGirl-Debo IF-Sizzlerz
OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Lightsaber of CC

Posted: 14 July 2014 at 1:26am | IP Logged

http://www.magnamags.com/health-nutrition/celeb-secrets/Check-Out-the-God-of-Hot-Bods%E2%80%94Mohit-Rainas-Fitness-Secrets/4694

Edited by deboleena.manna - 14 July 2014 at 1:25am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Debralemore

OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Lightsaber of CC

Posted: 15 July 2014 at 9:41pm | IP Logged

Mohit Raina was the original choice for 'Maha Kumbh'

Tejashree Bhopatkar,TNN | Jul 15, 2014, 04.58 PM IST
TOI is constantly reporting about Life OK's upcoming show 'Maha Kumbh' and its finalised star cast. And now we have received an interesting information that Gautam Rode was not the only one considered to play the lead. The makers were actually confused between two actors.
So any idea... who was the other choice to play the protagonist along with Gautam? Well! that was none other than our own Mahadev.

READ: Gautam Rode to quit Saraswatichandra; roped in for Mahakumbh?

Yes! you read it right. Mohit Raina was also considered to play the lead. "The makers were confused between Mohit Raina and Gautam Rode. In fact a smaller part of the pilot shoot of the show was done by Mohit and not Gautam. But the channel has finalised on Gautam," said a source.

On the contrary, for Devon Ke Dev... Mahadev, Gautam Rode was considered to play Mahadev but Mohit Raina bagged the role.

Both Mohit Raina and Gautam Rode remained unavailable for comments.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/tv/news/Mohit-Raina-was-the-original-choice-for-Maha-Kumbh/articleshow/38426870.cms
OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Lightsaber of CC

Posted: 16 July 2014 at 9:39pm | IP Logged

Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev to go off air; Krishna replaces this mytho!

Life OK's extremely popular drama and TRP gaining show Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev soon to go off air; another mythological show Krishna to replace Mahadev.

Wednesday, July 16, 2014 | 6:30:11 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-forums.com/TellyBuzz  |  Comments 14 Comments  |  4830 Views

Life OK's Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev is all ready to say a final goodbye to the audiences. With Life OK revamping its entire channel, some big budget shows lined up, Life OK is known for bringing in new concept for the show and also running shows not more than a year. Mahadev is the only show on Life OK which has a run time of more than a year. 

When spoken to Jatin Lalwani who plays Indradev regarding Mahadev going off air, he utters, "I have absolutely no clue about this development. I have only heard of show going off air through the media reports which has come out. Besides Mahadev, I am also shooting for Laut Aao Trisha and Mahadev cut - to - cut. So I do not really get the time to speak and gossip on the sets."

Our much reliable source from the channel tells us that this mythological show Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev will be replaced by another mythological show named 'Krishna'. 

Our sources also goes on to say that earlier 'Durga' was supposed to replace Dev Ko Dev. Mahadev, but Krishna has taken the slot.

Till we find out more details on the upcoming shows, you guys keep reading this space for more updates.

Upasana Patel

OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Lightsaber of CC

Posted: 16 July 2014 at 9:43pm | IP Logged

Mohit Raina To Return To Life Ok After Mahadev!

Mohit Raina seems to be a favorite of Life OK. As a mythological hero, Mohit Raina not only garnered the much required TRPs for the channel but has kept Devon Ke Dev Mahadev at the top of Life OK's list. Whether it be a marketing strategy or a luck of the draw, Life OK has not had a show run for more than a year and a half on the channel. More...

http://www.fuzionproductions.com/mohit-raina-return-life-ok-mahadev/

OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Lightsaber of CC

Posted: 17 July 2014 at 1:49am | IP Logged

Mahadev to go off air soon, Mohit Raina bags Life OK's next!

Tejashree Bhopatkar,TNN | Jul 16, 2014, 05.22 PM IST
inShare
More
A
A
Mahadev to go off air soon, Mohit Raina bags Life OK's next!
Mohit Raina
It's time for Life OK to celebrate as the channel is amongst the top three channels in the GRP race. It seems like the NOW awards which airs every month and Life OK's strategy of giving something different other then kitchen politics has worked out in their favour.

The channel is ready with a fresh line up of shows that will take the channel to the other level. With the fresh line up, it's time for the old show to bid adieu to the channel. Life OK has never kept any of their shows on air for more than a year except Mahadev. But if sources are to be believed, Mahadev which was about to go off air in the month of January 2014 will finally go off within three months from now (16th July, 2014).

With this we have come across one more exclusive piece of news. Our credible source has informed that Mohit Raina aka Mahadev, who ruled millions of hearts in the past few years has bagged Life OK's another show called Krishna.

The show is being produced by Nikhil Sinha (the makers of Devon Ke Dev... Mahadev) and will go on floor a few months later. Life OK has already lined up another show titled Maha Kumbh which is set to go on air by October this year. Probably Mohit Raina's next show Krishna will also hit the screens by the end of this year.
Keep reading the space to know more exclusive updates on Life OK's new offering, Krishna.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/news/Mahadev-to-go-off-air-soon-Mohit-Raina-bags-Life-OKs-next/articleshow/38488314.cms?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=toitv
OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Lightsaber of CC

Posted: 17 July 2014 at 1:52am | IP Logged

Mohit Raina roped in to play Krishna

Thu, July 17, 2014 5:50am UTC by Letty Mariam Abraham
Add first Comment
Mohit Raina roped in to play Krishna

The actor's Devon Ke Dev Mahadev is set to end soon

Mohit Raina became a household name ever since he agreed to play Lord Shiva in Devon Ke Dev Mahadev. The show produced by Nikhil Sinha, who also has been producing Hatim, is ending on July 16.

Well Nikhil Sinha is not yet ready to bid adieu to Mohit. Rumour mills suggest that the producer has roped in Mohit for his next show - Krishna. The show revolving around the naughty deity will narrate stories of his wonders, powers and enemies.

Apparently, Mohit has not yet confirmed and signed on the dotted line for Krishna. We wonder after playing Mahadev will the actor be able to give Krishna any justice. We are eagerly waiting to see the dishy actor aren't you BollywoodLifers?

OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Lightsaber of CC

Posted: 19 July 2014 at 2:20am | IP Logged

Television Actors And Their Hottest Avatars - In Pics

TV Actors Actors Rocking the Bearded Look

In the book of eternal characters, there are some names worth special mention. When actors take on these characters and become one with them, magic happens. The magic created on screen is translated into a lifelong image which engraves itself in the hearts of those who love them. Here's a look at some of the hottest avatars taken on by some of More...

Link:  http://www.fuzionproductions.com/television-actors-hottest-avatars-pics/

^^ Mohit Raina

OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Lightsaber of CC

Posted: 24 July 2014 at 1:09am | IP Logged

Maninee De Mishra to enter The Adventures of Hatim!

Popular and bold actress Maninee De Mishra has been roped in to play a witch in Life OK's popular fantasy based show The Adventures of Hatim.

Wednesday, July 23, 2014 | 3:09:54 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-Forums.com / TellyBuzz  |  Comments 19 Comments  |  1399 Views

Versatile actress Maninee De Mishra who is much loved and appreciated for playing the daring cop Agrima Singh in Star Plus' popular show Diya Aur Baati Hum recently, is all set to be seen in a different avatar in Triangle Films' fantasy tale The Adventures of Hatim on Life OK.

Our source informed us, "Maninee has been roped in to play the character of a witch, Tiktiki. She is the queen of the witches. There will be some fight sequences with Hatim."

When contacted Maninee, she confirmed the news saying, "It's for the first time I am doing a fantasy based show and it's a fabulous experience for me to play this character. The costume has been designed by Neerusha Nikhat which is very creative. I got scared after seeing the costume. It took around 5 hours for me to do the makeup. It was quite challenging for me to become somebody else, to do the chroma scenes, the fight sequences and applying glue on my face for the first time. I have done Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev with them earlier so it was quite joyful for me to get back to the same team and having great fun working with them."

She further adds, "I am a very action oriented person and I always like doing action sequences and I also watch action movies. I like the guns and swords and I was very excited when I was given a gun in Diya Aur Baati Hum. The show is very popular amongst children and my niece and nephew watch the show in Washington so this one's for them (smiles)."

We also heard that Maninee was not keeping well while she was shooting for the show. When we asked Maninee about it, she said, "I was suffering from a throat infection for about 2 days and got high fever. It was very difficult for me to shoot like this and I had to take an off for a day because of my throat. Thanks to the medicines and gargling which I did to get cured. I also thank to the production house for being so co-operative that I managed shooting well."

Anwesha Kamal

Go to top