Devon ke Dev Mahadev

India-Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

\|/ :: Devon Ke Dev Mahadev- Article Archive :: \|/ (Page 92)

Proud-India IF-Sizzlerz
Proud-India
Proud-India

Posted: 27 April 2014 at 1:32am | IP Logged

'Yeh Rishta...' actor passes away!

Cry
'Yeh Rishta...' actor passes away!
Rakesh aka Maharaj ji
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai actor Rakesh Diwana, who portrayed the character of Maharaj Ji in the show passed away today morning due to illness caused after undergoing a bariatric surgery in Indore.

Surprisingly, Rakesh Diwana was not suffering from any major diseases and his sudden death is a bit suspicious says his daughter Shivani Diwana.

"To my knowledge Bariatric surgery is not a major surgery as such. It's a surgery for mere weight loss and the doctors earlier were very confident about the surgery. Accordingly on 23rd we submitted all the reports to the doctors and asked them to go ahead with the surgery.However, after surgery he was immediately transferred to the ICU. Doctors said that there were some complications which will be fine after sometime. We believed the doctors but unfortunately my father was not OK even after 3 days of surgery. I found something fishy in it. And it took me by shock when he was put on ventilators yesterday. Finally today morning I was called by the doctors saying that he had a brain damage," shared Shivani (Rakesh's daughter).

READ: Reiki keeps me calm says Rajan Shahi

Shivani further said, "I am finding the entire scenario suspicious because the hospital didn't charged for any money post surgery. We had already paid the charges for the surgery but the ambulance and other charges were not charged post my father's death. I still cannot believe that the surgery about which doctors were so confident about would take such a bad turn."

Shivani has already lost her mother five years before. All our condolences to Rakesh's children and his family.

Proud-India IF-Sizzlerz
Proud-India
Proud-India

Posted: 27 April 2014 at 7:05am | IP Logged

Baal Veer over takes Mahadev in slot ranking

TongueTongue
Baal Veer over takes Mahadev in slot ranking
Baal Veer gains consistently and moves ahead in viewership succeeds Mahadev in slot ranking

READ: I am reliving my childhood fantasy: Shweta Kawatra

SAB TV's popular super-hero kids show Baal Veer entertains kids and takes them into magical trips to fairyland. Being popular among the younger audience segment, Baal Veer has also gained traction amongst the adult male and female audience sections in the last few weeks, making it a wholesome family entertainer in all aspects.
The show has successfully ousted a popular show Mahadev (Life Ok) for the last four weeks with an average of 2493 TVTs as compared to Mahadev's 2264 TVTs. Furthermore, in last 4 weeks average under kids' fantasy genre of superhero, Baal Veer with 2493 TVTs has beaten Life OK's Hatim 2213 TVTs

Proud-India IF-Sizzlerz
Proud-India
Proud-India

Posted: 29 April 2014 at 6:01am | IP Logged

Fire on the set of Life OK's Mahadev

Summary

More information is trickling in but here's sharing what the source from the set has to say: "(panicky voice)Yaar, morning 9 am ka shift tha. Suddenly everything went up in flames. The damage is huge. Actually when the fire broke out we all ran with the cameras and luckily no one was injured. But all the costumes from the last three years were gutted. Right now there are five fire engines trying to bring the fire under control. We all are tensed here but hopeful that all will be fine in a while."

Scary...indeed!!!

When we spoke to Producer Nikhil Sinha (Triangle Film Company), he said, "Yes, I am here on the set and the fire looks bad. We have insurance and we are yet to figure out the amount of damage caused by the fire. Costumes are all burnt but I am glad that no one got injured. I shall chat with you guys later. I need to rush now."

The set is located at Naigaon (Maharashtra).

OtakuGirl-Debo IF-Sizzlerz
OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Lightsaber of CC

Posted: 01 May 2014 at 1:59am | IP Logged

Television Sets That Caught Fire - Pics

Mishaps are a part and parcel of the television industry. Sometimes the actors get injured on sets while other times it's the sets themselves that end up needing to be fixed, but when fires break out, they can More...

--mentions Devon ke dev

OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Lightsaber of CC

Posted: 06 May 2014 at 1:35am | IP Logged

Couples who should announce their togetherness!

With couples like Rakshanda Khan - Sachin Tyagi and Deepika Singh - Rohit Raj tying the knot and Aishwarya Sakhuja - Rohit and Sharad Malhotra - Divyanka admitting to their relationship it is time these couples too make things official!

Monday, May 05, 2014 | 5:49:20 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-forums.com/TellyBuzz  |  Comments 163 Comments  |  16981 Views

Recently, we saw many couples who took a step further by announcing their togetherness. Rakshanda Khan and Sachin Tyagi after being together for almost a decade got married, while Sharad Malhotra and Divyanka Tripathy who had so far denied all ties too agreed to being a couple. We also had Deepika Singh tying the knot with her director Rohit Raj Goyal of her show Diya Aur Baati Hum while Aishwarya Sakhuja is all set to take the saat pheras with her long time beau Rohit Nag in December.

We take a look at some other actors who have been in a relationship for long and should take it to the next level. They have been seen together often and it is high time that they make an official announcement about their relationship.

Drashti Dhami & Neeraj Khemka - Now that the news has come that the show Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon onColors may soon wrap up, it is perfect timing for Drashti to take a much needed break and announce her relationship with businessman beau Neeraj Khemka. Last year has been good for Drashti with her Jhalak win and the success of Madhubala and a breather in between might just do her good. The couple has been seen spending time and enjoying each other's company with pictures of the two doing the rounds of various social networking sites. They look good together and couple of months back there was also a rumor of their engagement but nothing happened later. 

Mohit Raina & Mouni Roy - He has to deny many things due to his avatar as Mahadev in Life OK's Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev and one amongst them seems to be his relationship with co-actor Mouni Roy. They both have worked together on the show and whenever they have been seen together in one frame the chemistry has been more than just sizzling. The tall and broad shouldered Mohit Raina complements the petite Mouni and many are waiting for this on screen Shiv-Sati Jodi to become one in real life too.

Kapil Sharma & Preeti Simoes - While Kapil Sharma is a big name in the entertainment industry today, Preeti who is the creative head of his show Comedy Nights with Kapilon Colors is the backbone of not just his show but also the one who has made Kapil what he is today. They both have had an association since the days of Comedy Circus onSony TV where Kapil was a participant and Preeti was in the creative team. It is said that they have been dating since then and Preeti had a major hand in planning and making Kapil's show on Colors a big success. Many are waiting to see this professional partnership turn into a personal one soon!

Ankit Narang & Sonarika Bhadoria - They have been together since there show Tum Dena Saath Mera on Life Ok and as per reports it was a case of love at first sight for Ankit & Sonarika. Not only were they seen together during the shoot of the show, they were spotted together outside too but the couple has maintained a no comments' stance throughout the past couple of years that they have been linked. While many say that they are quite young to get committed, it might also because that they both need to concentrate more on establishing their careers on a strong foothold.

Anas Rashid & Rati Pandey - This couple who has never admitted to their relationship however is seen making an appearance together at functions and get-together. Anas who is seen in the popular Star show Diya aur Baati hum was recently reported to have introduced Rati as his girlfriend at an award function abroad but he later denied it altogether. Rati after her last stint in Television in Hitler Didi has not been seen on TV for almost a year now and seems to be waiting for him to pop the question.

Krystle Dsouza & Karan Tacker - They have earned the nickname Kryan from their fans who want to see them together whether it is on screen or off screen. This Jodi has had a sizzling chemistry when they were together in the show Ek Hazaron Mein Meri Behna Hai and they seem to be together even after the show went off air. They are working on separate projects now but that does not deter them to meet each other whenever they have time. While Krystle was a prominent part of Karan's sister's wedding, Karan has been seen dropping on the sets of Ek Nayi Pehchaan to spend time with Krystle. 

Well, which couple are you waiting for to make the announcement?

Seema Khot Mattoo

OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Lightsaber of CC

Posted: 06 May 2014 at 1:38am | IP Logged

Kanishka Soni to play Parashavi in Mahabharat!

Good looking actress Kanishka Soni will soon be seen playing Parashavi in Star Plus' popular mythological series Mahabharat.

Monday, May 05, 2014 | 6:00:04 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-Forums.com / TellyBuzz  |  Comments 10 Comments  |  4272 Views

Actress Kanishka Soni, who was last seen as Manjari in Life OK's popular show Do Dil Ek Jaan will soon be seen in Siddharth Kumar Tiwary's epic mythological series Mahabharaton Star Plus.

Our source says, "Kanishka has been roped in to play the character of Parashavi who is Vidur's wife. She is a great devotee of Lord Krishna and when Lord Krishna will come to Hastinapur to get everything solved, then he will come to Parashavi's home. Parashavi has nothing to feed Lord Krishna which will make her feel bad that she had nothing to offer to him as food."

When contacted Kanishka, she confirmed the news saying, "I have already started shooting for the show and it's a very nice experience for me to shoot for the show. I am very excited. I always wanted to do Mahabharat and once I was approached to play some other character in the show but it couldn't happen because of my Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev's shoot. It was a divine feeling for me shoot with the Lord Krishna. Saurabh Raaj Jain looks like real Krishna and I felt like real Lord Krishna is sitting beside me."

Keep watching this space for more updates. 

Anwesha Kamal

OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Lightsaber of CC

Posted: 06 May 2014 at 1:40am | IP Logged

What's Hot What's Not

We bring to you the most buzzing news of TV and also not at all happening news of TV!

Monday, May 05, 2014 | 8:24:01 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: india-forums.com/tellybuzz  |  Comments 187 Comments  |  8185 Views

Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi Season 2 is all set to launch later this year. We hear that Smriti may not be a part of it though. But hearing that the iconic show will be back is definitely hot!

Recently all the Pyar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani actors had a reunion as the gang revived their old days. Everyone from Vivian DsenaVahbbiz Dorabjee DsenaRithvik Dhanjani, Kishwar Merchantt, etc were seen. The only one missing was Sukirti Khandpal. But we must say the idea of a reunion is quite hot!

Gautam Rode launches an official website to connect with his fans whom he likes to call admirers, now that is hot!

Preetika Roa and Riva Bubbar we hear have not been seeing eye to eye. We wonder if with the upcoming holiday of Mother's Day, if the onscreen mother and daughter will finally patch up off-screen. But for now, this is definitely not hot!

Seeing Kanika Maheshwari's latest pictures, we are in for a surprise. Ummm we gotta say this is definitely not hot, Kanika!

A fire on the sets of Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev leaves a lot of damages behind. Definitely not hot!

The new MOU signed by CINTAA may be hot for producers but we wonder if its hot for actors? We'll let the industry decide...

Rumors have it that Bade Achche Lagte Hain will be going off air this month. Hot or not? Well we leave that for fans to decide...

OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Lightsaber of CC

Posted: 07 May 2014 at 2:06am | IP Logged

Playing Krishna wasn't a challenge for me: Saurabh Raj Jain

Confident about his craft, TV actor Saurabh Raaj Jain, who plays Lord Krishna in mythological drama Mahabharat, says he didn't find the role challenging because he was focused and didn't get distracted by comparisons.

Tuesday, May 06, 2014 | 3:56:24 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: IANS  |  Comments 3 Comments  |  341 Views

Confident about his craft, TV actor Saurabh Raaj Jain, who plays Lord Krishna in mythological drama Mahabharat, says he didn't find the role challenging because he was focused and didn't get distracted by comparisons.

"People were fixated to certain characters they played. What matters to me is the role I am given and how convincingly I portray the character on the screen. I don't think about being compared to the actors who portrayed Krishna before. Playing Krishna was not a challenge," Saurabh told on the sets of the show.

Decked up in heavy jewellery and yellow colored costume, the tall actor sat down for the group interview on the Hastinapur Darbar set after giving a shot with his co-star Pooja Sharma (Draupadi).

Although the sets are erected near the beach here, it was quite hot and the actor quenched his thirst before he started fielding questions.

The 32-year-old said that the new "Mahabharat" is different from the one directed by BR Chopra 20 years ago in which Nitish Bhardwaj had played Krishna.

"It was a different time and age. The technology is much more advanced now with cutting edge computer graphics. The scripts are also more detailed. Our team has made an effort to tell the story in a different manner," he said.

This is the third time Saurabh is seen in a mythological drama, following his role as Vishnu in "Jai Shri Krishna" and Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev.

Talking about his character, he said: "The element that describes Krishna best is water. Just like water everything about Krishna is calm and serene... Whatever he says has a rhythm to it. This was something I had to work on. While, I got into the practice of talking like Krishna after a certain period of time and also perfected the gestures and movements with practice."

Why a mythological show?

"Why not? I have done fictional shows in the past. When the character is well written and has substance, it does not matter whether the show is fictional or not," said the actor seen in shows like Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka and Uttaran.

He is not afraid of being stereotyped.

"There is no stereotyping now. It used to happen years ago when there weren't many channels and people would get stereotyped in one particular look. Nowadays, we have a lot of channels and hence a lot of opportunities for everyone to broaden their horizons."

Saurabh along with his co-stars shoots in the humid climate fully loaded with costume, jewellery and sometimes weapons. Although they dress up in an air-conditioned room, they have to shoot in the hot and humid weather.

But weather conditions have not taken a toll on the actor.

"It's very hot here in Umargaon, but this is part of work. Our job is to entertain our viewers and we enjoy doing it. We have shot a sequence where the war is about to begin but Krishna is making efforts to stop the war and approaches the Kauravs and Pandaavs with a peace proposal," said the actor.

He is contented with the audience's response.

"People are liking my work and have appreciated it. They love getting photographs clicked with 'Krishna'."

Asked about his craft, Saurabh said he attended actor-director Rajat Kapoor's workshops to hone his acting skills and even read a lot of books.

"Rajat Kapoor had conducted workshops, which I had attended whenever I had the time. I also read a lot of books by different authors with different interpretations and points of view like 'Palaces Of Illusion', 'Jaya' and 'Difficulty Of Being Good'."

When asked about his bonding with co-stars, the actor said, "We are all united like a family. It is our second home."

Of course, there is a spiritual side to his personality.

"I do not worship any one deity in particular. I don't know whether I am religious/spiritual or not but I know I'm somewhere connected to god," said Saurabh.

Go to top